Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

"Bye." Lizzy replies. "So who wants to kick his butt first?"

Cue anyone.

Bo says "If you don't mind it's Garthe's fault about Julie's shoulder and elbow did she look like she was getting sick. Oh great I don't want to be next that's just great you know how things work in our family."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild or anybody

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo says "If you don't mind it's Garthe's fault about Julie's shoulder and elbow did she look like she was getting sick. Oh great I don't want to be next that's just great you know how things work in our family."

"Yup so Micheal you want to do the honors?" Lizzy asks. Turning quickly she sees a man come up behind her dad and calls. "Duck." Cooter instantly ducks and Lizzy punches the guy in the face.

Cue anyone.

"Yup so Micheal you want to do the honors?" Lizzy asks. Turning quickly she sees a man come up behind her dad and calls. "Duck." Cooter instantly ducks and Lizzy punches the guy in the face.

Cue anyone.

The guy is stunned he didn't think a girl could throw a punch like that he was outcold and three to go.

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

The guy is stunned he didn't think a girl could throw a punch like that he was outcold and three to go.

"Where'd you learn to punch like that? Duck." Luke says. Lizzy ducks as she answers.

"I grew up around you, how could I not punch like that? Thanks." Lizzy says when she hears Luke's fist impact with a guy behind her.

Cue anyone.

"Where'd you learn to punch like that? Duck." Luke says. Lizzy ducks as she answers.

"I grew up around you, how could I not punch like that? Thanks." Lizzy says when she hears Luke's fist impact with a guy behind her.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "You know this is fun, I wonder how Micheal is doing around here right now Luke."

Bo says "You know this is fun, I wonder how Micheal is doing around here right now Luke."

"I don't know, watch your back Lizzy." Luke says.

"That's what you're here for." Lizzy answers. "But thanks." Lizzy says spinning around and kicking the guy in the stomach.

cue anyone.

"I don't know, watch your back Lizzy." Luke says.

"That's what you're here for." Lizzy answers. "But thanks." Lizzy says spinning around and kicking the guy in the stomach.

cue anyone.

The Second guy goes down and it seems that he looked at Lizzy knowing something he did just his butt kicked just now.

"Two down two to go." Lizzy says. "Anyone seen Micheal?"

"He's out front." A new voice says.

"Hogg." Lizzy breathes turning to face him.

Cue anyone.

He turns to face her and says "You wouldn't and it's something I finally got you alone and it seems your hero is all busy right now. And you left you all by yourself Lizzy."

Right then and there Micheal and turns around and says "Your was saying, that was crazy how could you and Garthe be partners well I guess Rattlesnakes do get together with other Rattlesnakes then. Listen leave Lizzy and Julie alone or you don't want to find out what I'll do."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport, Runningwild or anybody

He turns to face her and says "You wouldn't and it's something I finally got you alone and it seems your hero is all busy right now. And you left you all by yourself Lizzy."

Right then and there Micheal and turns around and says "Your was saying, that was crazy how could you and Garthe be partners well I guess Rattlesnakes do get together with other Rattlesnakes then. Listen leave Lizzy and Julie alone or you don't want to find out what I'll do."

"Last time I recalled I didn't rely on heroes Hogg, though it still looks like you rely on other people to do your dirty work for you. What do you want?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Last time I recalled I didn't rely on heroes Hogg, though it still looks like you rely on other people to do your dirty work for you. What do you want?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Hughie says "Oh I don't know maybe your dad's garage or something like that."

Micheal says "Wait a minute Julie which six months said she marry me wasn't the target all along it was Lizzy to get to Cooter that is downright disgraceful. Sorry she hasn't told but she told she would get around and it just sort of slipped out."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport,Runningwild or anybody

Hughie says "Oh I don't know maybe your dad's garage or something like that."

Micheal says "Wait a minute Julie which six months said she marry me wasn't the target all along it was Lizzy to get to Cooter that is downright disgraceful. Sorry she hasn't told but she told she would get around and it just sort of slipped out."

"SHE WHAT!?!" Lizzy spat. "I'll deal with her later, I didn't even know she knew you that long. You're not getting my dad garage, he legally owns it. He's not gonna give it up because you want it." Lizzy spits looking around casually for her dad.

Cue anyone.

"SHE WHAT!?!" Lizzy spat. "I'll deal with her later, I didn't even know she knew you that long. You're not getting my dad garage, he legally owns it. He's not gonna give it up because you want it." Lizzy spits looking around casually for her dad.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "So excuse me Micheal you come to Hazzard, and not even mention you and my sister was engage but where's the ring at I didn't see one on her finger."

Micheal says "Oh easy she didn't want it getting lost at work you know the lab and I guess she just forget to put when she left her place. I know your surprized but please I crazy about your sister Bo and she loves me and I even love Angelena like a daughter allreadry."

Bo says "So excuse me Micheal you come to Hazzard, and not even mention you and my sister was engage but where's the ring at I didn't see one on her finger."

Micheal says "Oh easy she didn't want it getting lost at work you know the lab and I guess she just forget to put when she left her place. I know your surprized but please I crazy about your sister Bo and she loves me and I even love Angelena like a daughter allreadry."

"Later Bo," Lizzy says as Luke and Cooter come back to the group.

"What are you doing here Hughie?" Luke asks.

"He wants Dad's garage and this was some sort of set up to get it. Unfortunately you're really out numbered Hogg we just took out three of your men with no sweat. I'm getting really angry and you know what happens when I get angry." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Later Bo," Lizzy says as Luke and Cooter come back to the group.

"What are you doing here Hughie?" Luke asks.

"He wants Dad's garage and this was some sort of set up to get it. Unfortunately you're really out numbered Hogg we just took out three of your men with no sweat. I'm getting really angry and you know what happens when I get angry." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Garthe says "Ya, I know Lizzy you get careless and maybe next time but I didn't even know I had the fiance of Micheal Knight that's real good to know and maybe next time Lizzy."

Micheal looks at Garthe and knocks him and out and says "Ya, maybe later and Hughie please stay out of the way and you know your plan went south fast buddy."

Hughie says "So I guess I not invited to the wedding it's a shame I really wanted to come and see you and Julie get married."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Garthe says "Ya, I know Lizzy you get careless and maybe next time but I didn't even know I had the fiance of Micheal Knight that's real good to know and maybe next time Lizzy."

Micheal looks at Garthe and knocks him and out and says "Ya, maybe later and Hughie please stay out of the way and you know your plan went south fast buddy."

Hughie says "So I guess I not invited to the wedding it's a shame I really wanted to come and see you and Julie get married."

"Of course you're not invited Hughie, Julie would hate to see you there. And there won't be a next time because I'm never going to be vaulnerable again. You will never get me or my father's garage so leave Hazzard and go back to that messy little pigsty you call home." Lizzy spits.

"I will get you one day." Hughie says.

"No you won't. Besides if you did what do you plan on doing? Forcing me to marry you so that in some reverse way you get your hands on the garage? I don't think so, I wouldn't marry you if my life depended on it. I'm leaving, good bye Hughie." Lizzy says storming out of the mill.

Cue anyone.

"Of course you're not invited Hughie, Julie would hate to see you there. And there won't be a next time because I'm never going to be vaulnerable again. You will never get me or my father's garage so leave Hazzard and go back to that messy little pigsty you call home." Lizzy spits.

"I will get you one day." Hughie says.

"No you won't. Besides if you did what do you plan on doing? Forcing me to marry you so that in some reverse way you get your hands on the garage? I don't think so, I wouldn't marry you if my life depended on it. I'm leaving, good bye Hughie." Lizzy says storming out of the mill.

Cue anyone.

Hughie looks at Lizzy and says "You Ain't Seen The Last of Me, Lizzy and don't forget I know something about your bestfriend that not even you know about me her or that she knows about. Wouldn't it be ashamed if I went and told her now."

Hughie looks at Lizzy and says "You Ain't Seen The Last of Me, Lizzy and don't forget I know something about your bestfriend that not even you know about me her or that she knows about. Wouldn't it be ashamed if I went and told her now."

Lizzy spins around glaring. "What are you talking about Hughie?" She asks calmly.

Cue Julieduke.

Hughie says "Oh nothing, but she is hurt which wasn't a part of my plan I didn't want Garthe hurting Julie now that was the last thing on my mind."

"Why wouldn't you want her hurt? Hughie, you've never really minded much when people have gotten hurt in the past, what's so different now?" Lizzy asks suspiciously.

Cue Julieduke.

"Why wouldn't you want her hurt? Hughie, you've never really minded much when people have gotten hurt in the past, what's so different now?" Lizzy asks suspiciously.

Cue Julieduke.

Hughie says "Well, can't a guy change a leave I never told him to rough the two of you's up now it supposed to be simple now. But your too stubborn to make anything simple I didn't want you's getting hurt. At first, I suggesting grabbing Angel because she made a fool out of my son but it all went south so fast before I knew it was so much more."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport,Runningwild or anybody

Hughie says "Well, can't a guy change a leave I never told him to rough the two of you's up now it supposed to be simple now. But your too stubborn to make anything simple I didn't want you's getting hurt. At first, I suggesting grabbing Angel because she made a fool out of my son but it all went south so fast before I knew it was so much more."

"If you wanted my dad's garage, why grab her. You know Cooter would come in after me with or without Julie at my side. Why was it so important that she was there?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"If you wanted my dad's garage, why grab her. You know Cooter would come in after me with or without Julie at my side. Why was it so important that she was there?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Hughie says "Well it was personal with you see her job in Atlanta she was keeping my son's car away from him. And making accusation that weren't probaly true as well and besides I didn't know that her fiance was Micheal Knight now I should've thought that one through that a little more but he's not all that now."

By now Mike has gotten Julie to the hospital and everything little bump was making her whole right arm hurt including her shoulder and her fever was making a getting worst. She hated being sick, the first thing once they took care of everything else was done some docter was going to ask her about her Asthma and she didn't know how to tell her family it was getting worst this past two weeks.

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport,Runningwild

Hughie says "Well it was personal with you see her job in Atlanta she was keeping my son's car away from him. And making accusation that weren't probaly true as well and besides I didn't know that her fiance was Micheal Knight now I should've thought that one through that a little more but he's not all that now."

By now Mike has gotten Julie to the hospital and everything little bump was making her whole right arm hurt including her shoulder and her fever was making a getting worst. She hated being sick, the first thing once they took care of everything else was done some docter was going to ask her about her Asthma and she didn't know how to tell her family it was getting worst this past two weeks.

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport,Runningwild

"Listen here Hogg, I guarantee you she would not make an accusation that wasn't true. She could lose her job. And if your snot-nosed son got his car taken away then maybe he deserved it. All I know is that if you come after my best friend again I will not refrain from hurting you or that brat you call a son." Lizzy spits spinning on her heel.

Cue anyone.

"Listen here Hogg, I guarantee you she would not make an accusation that wasn't true. She could lose her job. And if your snot-nosed son got his car taken away then maybe he deserved it. All I know is that if you come after my best friend again I will not refrain from hurting you or that brat you call a son." Lizzy spits spinning on her heel.

Cue anyone.

Hughie says "Well, don't blame me if the secret that I wont tell you , it will come out in the bloodwork now! And it's doozy of one, I wonder what Bo will think when he finds out as well he'll shocked as well. You know, I know for a fact she dyes her hair blonde and it's actually as dark as Angel's what do you think of that right there."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.