Dear Diary(Julieduke's private thoughts)

What do you think of this story right here?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this story right here?

• I like it, I love it.
    • It's okay.

Dusty laughed and decided to tease her cousin. "Oh yea Julie. I mean Jesse is such a stud. Why just the other day Jesse got a phone number of a girl who was Bertha. Only her real name was 'Big Bertha', and she was wrestler. Jess got experience first hand what it meant to be 'Pinned' to the mat, right Jesse?" Dusty said with ateasing hilt to her voice. Both Mark and Steve were doubled over with laughter.

Cue Julieduke, Bo's Crush, LoriDavemport or i1976

Jesse says "Hey Dusty, she said that her brother says hi to ya."

Julie couldn't stop laughing then at that very moment and she says "Oh ya, he's our brother Bo look at the way he came back at Dusty and Dr. Sloan it seems that Dusty is getting mad at Jesse now."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke, Bo's Crush, LoriDavenport or i1976

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse says "Hey Dusty, she said that her brother says hi to ya."

Julie couldn't stop laughing then at that very moment and she says "Oh ya, he's our brother Bo look at the way he came back at Dusty and Dr. Sloan it seems that Dusty is getting mad at Jesse now."

Julie wasn't feeling really well and this wasn't related to her Asthma and she was trying to hide this from her family, she knew that the Doc would've told her family if she would've asked to check it out. Right now, she just pulled the mints from her pocket they seemed to do that trick and she would talk to a docter in Columbus about what was going on right now.

Jesse says "Hey Julie, I've seen that look before what's wrong right now I am a docter ya know and your brother seeing how you look terrible?"

Julie says "Well, I was chased and shot at all over the county and Lori as well and I think it's just a case of nerves that's all and besides it will go away eventually besides I think something I hate didn't agree with me and I just go heartburn weird time for it appear now."

Jesse says "Maybe, it ain't heartburn that's bothering you it could be something else now?"

Julie says "Well I know it's heartburn and I'll be okay and you know I'm glad for once my Asthma ain't bothering anymore because that can be a pain in the neck at time."

Everybody seems to focused at Julie and Jesse right now and she looks and says "I'm fine it's just a case of nerves and heartburn and wrapped into one at the same dang time."

P.S. Jump In My Car is the next story of this one, but it's that Julie has her career and few others things as well.

Dusty looked at Julie for a moment then turned back to Jesse. She put an arm around Jesse's shoulders and lead a little ways away from Julie. "Jess, could something else be bothering Julie? I mean you and I both know first hand how she's like. She gets something into her head, she won't talk. So level with me, could it really be something else?" Dusty asked Jesse as she wrapped her arms around her 8 month pregnant stomach.

Cue Julieduke, Bo's Crush, LoriDavenport or i1976

Jesse: well' date=' how uncle Jesse anyways, Julie, and bo you look so much like dad and Julie you look like mom.

cue anybody[/quote']

Julie says "I do, look like our mother but you know there is something I've trying get from fact or fiction was I or was I not born in the back Rosco's patrol and if I was my was I what happened nobody is willing to talk about and really I'm fine right now it's just nerves."

Cue Bo's Crush, i1976 or LoriDavenport or Dusty Rose Duke

Julie says that aint funny' date=' bo will you tell me how i was born?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Jesse says "Well, I was with Mama and she had just made her docter visit and Bo was dad and he was sick and I was doing pretty good. I just got over the flu and it seems it was Bo's turn. Well, the docter warned her that she go the hosptial because she was showing signs of early labor but she said that her boys and her husband needed her too much and she didn't feel that bad at the time. Little did she know what would happen later now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.