Dear Diary(Julieduke's private thoughts)

What do you think of this story right here?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this story right here?

• I like it, I love it.
    • It's okay.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xaiver: I aint no liar honey dont you remeber last night?

cue Julieduke

Julie says "No, I don't and leave me alone and I want to leave for college quit tryin to sweet talk me now?'

At Still Site #2, Bo says "Hey Luke, do you think that the guy will try anything else againist Julie I can't stand him right now. What right did he have to do that to her and now he's probaly making her feel like she made it up right now?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "No, I don't and leave me alone and I want to leave for college quit tryin to sweet talk me now?'

At Still Site #2, Bo says "Hey Luke, do you think that the guy will try anything else againist Julie I can't stand him right now. What right did he have to do that to her and now he's probaly making her feel like she made it up right now?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Okay Xavier if there is one thing I'm not a slut and my cousin Dusty said that the drug that was in my drink cause's memory loss so I don't know what I did but I know I couldn't have been chasing allright. What's the matter does girl turn you down flat because they think your ugly."

Cue Bo's Crush

Luke: Bo' date=' come down now, all we need to do is get that dude out of the way.

Mean while

Julie: Look my family's gonna save me!

Xavier: sure they are they're gonna die before they see you(laughs an evil laugh)

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "You can't shoot my family that's no fair and I still think your ugly as sin, and I'm not taking that back!"

Cue Bo's Crush

Xavier: Now' date=' baby dont become a cop, please stay here, I'll take goood care of you.

Bo: hey look its julie inhaler hope she isnt hurt lets go.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "You know, all the sweet talking ain't going to help you and I don't need your help I can do bad all by myself and beside's this isn't what I envison my future as right now! You act like I got choice if I want to stay or not you got me tied to this dang chair and before you had that dang gone gag in my mother which tasted terrible didn't wash that grease rag in a decade or soemthing."

Cue Bo's Crush

Xaiver: who me? I aint sweet talking you you know you love me?

cue Julieduke

Julie says "I do not , I think I would picked the good looking guy that homeliess guy in the bar and your a jerk as well. How long have I been here Jerk."

Cue Bo's Crush(P.S. How long can Julie stall Xavier with her trash talk before she runs out of time.)

Xaiver: ok' date=' I'll reason with you. I like you and i didnt know if you wouldnt like me back so I see you dont like me.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Well, I don't and cut me loose you know my family is going to find me sooner or later and I don't like you. I bet your Mama is real proud of how you get woman now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Well first untie me, and are you threatening me now!"

Cue Bo's Crush

Xavier is about to untie and he see's that there's is some people outside the door and he says "How long have you known there outside you are too tricky I'll still untie but I'm getting away."

Cue Bo's Crush

Xavier is about to untie and he see's that there's is some people outside the door and he says "How long have you known there outside you are too tricky I'll still untie but I'm getting away."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie feels she is lose and see's that Xavier had left the door open and her brothers, cousin and Cooter is close by and she could never tell them what he had told her so she decided to keep it a secret for as long as it took.

cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Wow, that was a close call and hey there everybody why are you worried I just went out for a walk that's all."

cue Bo's Crush

Luke: Some walk do you belived you almost got killed!

Bo: Yeah, you really worried us.

Luke: What did you think you were doing?!

cue Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.