Dear Diary(Julieduke's private thoughts)

What do you think of this story right here?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this story right here?

• I like it, I love it.
    • It's okay.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo: Hey Jesse' date=' have you seen Julie?

Jesse: No, I thought you.

Daisy: Look, your both her brothers y'all better do something like plan a search party or something.

Bo: How about I cb everyone we know.

Jesse: How about ol' Cooter he can help us.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie had known that she was in trouble she looked at this guy but not remembering why she should know him. Dusty had told her that sometimes this happens as well, she looks at him and says "Should I know you from somewhere listen just don't know nothing allright all I want to do is go to OSU and get an education."

Cue Bo's Crush

Jesse: Hey coot this Jesse

Cooter: Hey long time no hear' date=' say what's up?

Jesse: well, Julie's missing and when need you to help over.

Cooter: will do over and out.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Meanwhile it seems that Xavier had caught to Julie and says "Listen, you ain't never going to recover from this one and another thing I don't know who gave you a ride but I'm going to find him."

cue Bo's Crush

Meanwhile it seems that Xavier had caught to Julie and says "Listen, you ain't never going to recover from this one and another thing I don't know who gave you a ride but I'm going to find him."

cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Listen Sir, I don't either but you know I might never know who that was that gave me a ride."

Cue Bo's Crush or Anybody

Julie says "Excuse me Sir, but my brothers and family is probaly looking for him me right now out there."

Cue Bo's Crush

Balladeer: Hey Bo and Jesse you might want to hurry up and what about your grandparents somebody ought to tell them what's going on right now?

Cue Bo's Crush

Balladeer: Hey Bo and Jesse you might want to hurry up and what about your grandparents somebody ought to tell them what's going on right now?

Cue Bo's Crush

Back at the Farm, it seems that Jesse Duke is reassuring Mr. and Mrs. Tropicana that Julie will be okay but right now he was worried right now. He was just saying the words but hiding his true feelings right now about what is going on, he was know her since she was born and now she is missing and what if he lost her forever he would never get over this loss. He doesn't know how the Tropicana's or her brothers would ever get over a loss like that.

Ms. tropicana: Oh' date=' how could this happen jesse Im so worried it seems we are going to lose our daughter again.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Jesse says "It's going to be okay, she's tough she might be little but she's fighter how many babies do you know survive being born three months too early and barely two pounds she's a miracle that's what she is Ms. Tropicana."

Cue Bo's Crush

Jesse says "What are you talking about Ms. Tropicana, I don't quite understand what you are talking about right now?

Cue Bo's Crush

Jesse says "Well Julie didn't die as a newborn and she isn't dying today you one thing I know about your granddaughter she is way too stubborn to just give up. Believe me I've tried talking her out of things and it doesn't work at all."

Cue Bo's Crush

Ms tropicana: I hope your right, Jesse.

Meanwhile everyone was still looking for Julie....

Luke: *on cb* Have any of y'all found Julie, yet.

Bo: *on cb* nope, still looking though.

Cooter:*on cb*: I think I found something, y'all meet me at the garage.

Luke: 10-4, Cooter

cue Julieduke

Ms tropicana: I hope your right' date=' Jesse.

Meanwhile everyone was still looking for Julie....

Luke: *on cb* Have any of y'all found Julie, yet.

Bo: *on cb* nope, still looking though.

Cooter:*on cb*: I think I found something, y'all meet me at the garage.

Luke: 10-4, Cooter

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Listen, whoever you are I don't know who this guy in the black car was and what he is up right now but he must be out of town by now."

Xavier says "My name is Xavier, and that's all you need to know and quit this backtalk you starting to annoying me."

Just then Xavier, had grabbed his something and gagged Julie so he wouldn't have to hear anymore from her.

cue Bo's Crush

Luke:*on cb* Look' date=' yall I got this gut feeling something bad just happened to Julie, what your 20, cooter?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Meanwhile Xavier is having fun because Julie could see everything and but she couldn't say a word about it right now. And he was waitng for the guy in the black car that helped her out to come and rescue her right now.

Cue Bo's Crush

Cooter:*on cb* well' date='at the garage of course, what did you think?

Luke:*on cb* Well, Julie is missing , think you can help?

Cooter:*on cb* 10-4 buddy-o I'll just keep my eyes peeled over and out.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says*on Cb* "Cooter please hurry you know the docter just called the house and she is definately pregant all this extra can't be any good on the baby right now. And Besides the docter wants her to get an ultrasound as soon as possible considering the way Leeman and Hammer ran into the back of Lori's car eariler. I hope the baby is okay and Julie she is my baby sister."

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.