Dear Diary(Julieduke's private thoughts)

What do you think of this story right here?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this story right here?

• I like it, I love it.
    • It's okay.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke: It's important that we get you home Julie' date=' we're scared and me and Bo worry about you just like we would do for Daisy.

Bo: Yeah, C'mon Let's take you home,ok.

Cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Well Okay, but I still feel a little quesy right now?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Luke: Now' date=' Bo, take it easy on your driving, we don't want Julie to get upset.

Bo: Luke, I know what I'm doing. She's my sister and I care about her.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Hey Bo and Luke, thanks for caring but you know that locket that Rosco bought me for my sixteenth birthday. The one with a picture of our family when I was only three months old and they only one with me, Jesse and Bo with Mom and Dad. Well, I lost it about a month ago."

Bo says "You mean the same one he bought for your birthday, was about that time that it happened to you at the Boars Nest then sis."

Julie says "About the sametime, I haven't quite told anybody that's gone everybody keeps asking and all I tell them is that it needs another chain on it."

cue Bo's Crush

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo: You know I bet that guy who kidnapped you has it.

Luke: Bo' date=' do you know how it is working with your keen mind has been?

Julie: you know you may be right, Bo.

Luke: where was thte last time you saw that locket, Julie?

Julie: When I was at the Boars Nest. Why?

Cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says "Oh ya, I forget your only eighteen but that don't mean I can't have Daisy ask around or look around the Boar's Nest for ya now."

Julie says "Would she do that for me Bo, when she was working again I hope I get that locket back pretty soon it's only picture I have of our parents and you know how much that means to me right now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Luke: Look Julie' date=' we will find it, don't worry, ok.

Bo: Julie, you've got me and Jesse and Luke,Daisy, and Uncle Jesse, Why do you need a picture of our parents?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "But, I never had the chance of getting to know our parents Bo. Like you did or anybody else I feel like I was cheated on getting to know our parents and having that locket is like having our parents around."

Cue Bo's Crush

Jesse: I guess you could say I'm like Daddy.

Bo: Oh yeah' date=' who am I like?

Jesse: Peter Pan.

Julie: Hold it! Stop it, before a fight begins.

Bo: sorry.

Jesse: yeah sorry, and Julie you act just like mom.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Thanks Jesse, I think but do I really act like her I never had the chance to know her."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Thanks Jesse, I think but do I really act like her I never had the chance to know her."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "You know If I ever a baby and it was a girl I think I would name her "Angelena Brianna Duke", well yes I got the name from somebody everybody knows but Angelena is prettiest name I ever seen heard in life."

Jesse says "Funny you say that, because the docter called when you was out for your little walk and your pregant. Are you sure you want to go to college being pregant as a docter advice you really should wait till your three months along and all the morning sickness pass's as well."

Julie says "I'M PREGANT, but that's going mess up all my plans Jesse? How that happened I don't remember nothing from a month ago and that is something I would remember all my this will mess up my plans for the future."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Oh geez, I still feeling queezy right now?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo says "Wait a minute, are you still feeling queezy I'm taking it easy with the General now?"

Julie says "Well, I have this feeling every morning since I got up for a while and just haven't told anybody I thought it was nerves because of college coming so close up now!"

Cue Bo's Crush

Jesse: Why didn't you tell anybody all of us could of helped.

Bo: Yeah. Please Julie' date=' do you still feel queezy ,? We can take you home.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Ya but maybe you ought to pull over so you don't have to clean up the General later."

Bo says "Oh there goes my appetite for lunch now!"

Cue Bo's Crush

Jesse: Bo! Just pull over.

BO: Ok ok' date=' dont get so grabby.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Balladeer: I sure hope that Bo pulls over pretty soon and it's doesn't seen to bothering Jesse of course he is a docter as well. What does Luke think of all this going on I sure hope this baby that Julie is carrying appreciate all this in the future?

Bo: Ok' date=' Now what do we do?

Jesse: Well cb Uncle Jesse Im sure he can help.

Bo: sure, I guess you want me to cb Luke and the hospital too.

Julie: Bo!

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Jesse says "You know how you feel when you have too much to drink and it's get later and your stomach just ain't feeling good. That's how Julie is feeling right now, but the best thing is saltines and ginger ale for that especially in the morning."

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.