When we were little...

BoJamesDuke

Bo jerked up in bed, swallowing as he saw Luke once more on the floor, thrashing around. He knew what Luke had told him about waking him up....knew what Uncle Jesse had said...knew what had been happening to himself, his ribs compained often enough...but he couldn't just sit and watch Luke like that.

Swallowing hard he crossed to Luke and attemtped to grab his flailing hands.

"Luke...Lukas its me... Bo....Lukas c'mon.."

Bo landed against the opposite wall with a loud thud, smacking his head against said wall hard enough to make him near black out. His mouth was bleeding and he was sure he had broken ribs this time. Swallowing however, he stumbled back to Luke and touched his shoulder softly.

"Luke please listen...please...its me...its Bo..."

Bo sighed and tried to grab Luke's flailing wrists knowing that if he didn't get Luke under some sort of restraint then he was going to hurt himself which would defeat the whole purpose of Bo trying to wake him up in the first place.

Swallowing he caught one of Luke's arms and joined their hands, trying desperatly to reach the other.

"Come on cousin help me out here..."