Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

Reba says "Well Annie, I didn't know you was so talented I have a recipe that Aunt Martha gave when she was visiting to see Jamie."

Savannah and Ellie come along as well and Savannah says "Mommy, what do you want us to do for the breakfest."

Ellie says "We don't mind setting the table for everybody."

Reba says "Hey why don't you two get together with Leventa and Rebecca and see what the four of you's can do in setting the table."

Ellie says "Okay Mommy, we'll do that. Hey Mom, I thought there was choir next door to us in the nursery."

Reba says "That's not nice for you to say Ellie, not so long you and Savannah was just like that and I had a real hard time getting the two of you to go back to sleep without the help of your father."

Savannah says "I miss Daddy, why did you leave us Mommy."

Lana walks in the kitchen and says "Because he didn't have the heart to take care of kids and personally if that was me. I don't know if I would've handle that as well you did Reba."

Reba says "Thanks Lana, it seems that I just kept on going and taking care of my kids on my own."

Cue dukesrule2000

Lana says "It seems you've been doing that right there your whole life now, between your mother not wanting and what happened when you was two weeks old."

Reba says "It turns later that Chad and Jeremy found out that she never wanted any of the kids she had. I just don't understand why she had five if she didn't want us at all."

Lana says "Well, I'm glad your here and besides you know a whole lot about Jesse and Ross and you got five great brothers and something I would've loved to have in my life. You know what that is I would've loved a little sister it didn't work but most important of all you got a great big family that loves Reba."

Reba says "I hadn't thought of it that way Lana, from my what I understand from Clark your mother and stepfather died when you was three and then in high school you found your biological father. Now, you was adopted by your Aunt Nell after your parents died Lana."

Lana says "Oh ya, Aunt Nell was the greatest and she eventually did get married and she's doing great and what is this recipe that Aunt Martha, and you do mean Senator Martha Kent right Reba."

Reba says "She might be the Senator for Kansas, but she'll always be my Aunt I just wish I could've know my Uncle Jonathon."

Lana says "Oh I could tell everybody all about Jonathon Kent, he believed in working hard and he didn't want to be nobody's puppet and he died standing up for what he believed and when Martha Kent was asked is she take his seat well she did. Most of all what I remember about Martha and Jonathon Kent was the way they loved each other, and Clark as well. When Martha lost the baby you should've seen it Jonathon took it real bad, and then Clark went and stole his father's motorcycle and ran away to Metropolis."

Cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN CHICAGO

Kyle came down and he went into the kitchen and said Girls I have a kitchen staff to do the cooking. Daisy walked up to Kyle and said We know but we are country girls and we are great at cooking a down home country breakfast. Kyle smiled and said ok. and then he said it smells grea tgirls.

Annie looked at Kathy and said your father is a nice man.Kathy just smiled and said ya he is. then Leventa ran in and said Mommie Jacob is cring and Daddy get him to stop he tried sining to him and it didn't work. Kathy looked at the other ladies and said excuse me. and she left.

OUT IN THE LIVING ROOM

Kathy wheeled herself in and Bo said here comes the calvery. Kathy smiled and Luke handed Jacob to Kathy. and Kathy said Now Jacob Baby why are you giving daddy a hard time this morning. and he quited right down and Bo handed her Jacob's Bottle. and Kathy fed him. Judd said he just wanted his mommie.

AFTER BREAKFAST

Kathy asked Daisy if she would watch Leventa and Jacob cause she a an appoment and Daisy said Sure she would and Kathy said thanks it will give Sarah and Jesse a break.

Sarah looked at Kathy and said Mom I love watching Leventa and Jacob. Kathy said I know but you and Jesse need some alone time. and she left Luke helped her in the Car and they left for her Phyacal theropy.

Reba said I wounder how Aunt Kathy is doing? Sarah smiled and said he last appoment she could move her toes. Daisy said That's great.

Meanwhile in Smallville

Clark went in the nursery to check on Little Kathleen. and what he saw he said Oh No and he walked over to the crib and he saw Kathleen hovering over her matress. Clark hears Lois coming up the stairs and he grabbed Kathleen and said don't do that in front of your mother.

Smallville

Lois says "Ah this sweet a Daddy and daughter moment so what did I miss now and she sure is cute I think she is taking after her father."

Clark says "In more ways than one , Lois you just wouldn't understand."

cue dukesrule2000

Smallville

Lois says "Ah this sweet a Daddy and daughter moment so what did I miss now and she sure is cute I think she is taking after her father."

Clark says "In more ways than one , Lois you just wouldn't understand."

cue dukesrule2000

Lois says "Smallville what do you mean in more ways than one and I wouldn't understand you better tell me what you wouldn't tell me."

Clark says "You had better sit down for this right now. Okay Lois, I'm not exactly from here and this is going to be hard to tell you."

Lois says "Okay, and what does this have to do with Kathleen that your holding right now."

Clark says "Well you see I'm from Krypton just like my cousin Kara is and our little Kathleen is half Kryptonian. Well, she is going to have powers just mine and she was hovering over her crib before you came in."

Lois says "Say what, that's to good to be true Clark. Wait a minute I got to think about this at least you told me before she was throwing the bottle at me. I'm going to call my cousin Reba, I got to talk to somebody now."

Meanwhile in Chicago

Reba's cellphone rings and she says "Excuse me everybody somebody watch the girls for me so they don't try to make frisbee's out of the plates. "

After a minute she walks in a private room, and she says "Lois, what is wrong you sound amazed by something right now."

Lois says "You would be too if you found out your husband is a Alien and your newborn duaghter is half-alien now."

Cue dukesrule2000

"

IN CHICAGO

Kyle came down and he went into the kitchen and said Girls I have a kitchen staff to do the cooking. Daisy walked up to Kyle and said We know but we are country girls and we are great at cooking a down home country breakfast. Kyle smiled and said ok. and then he said it smells grea tgirls.

Annie looked at Kathy and said your father is a nice man.Kathy just smiled and said ya he is. then Leventa ran in and said Mommie Jacob is cring and Daddy get him to stop he tried sining to him and it didn't work. Kathy looked at the other ladies and said excuse me. and she left.

OUT IN THE LIVING ROOM

Kathy wheeled herself in and Bo said here comes the calvery. Kathy smiled and Luke handed Jacob to Kathy. and Kathy said Now Jacob Baby why are you giving daddy a hard time this morning. and he quited right down and Bo handed her Jacob's Bottle. and Kathy fed him. Judd said he just wanted his mommie.

AFTER BREAKFAST

Kathy asked Daisy if she would watch Leventa and Jacob cause she a an appoment and Daisy said Sure she would and Kathy said thanks it will give Sarah and Jesse a break.

Sarah looked at Kathy and said Mom I love watching Leventa and Jacob. Kathy said I know but you and Jesse need some alone time. and she left Luke helped her in the Car and they left for her Phyacal theropy.

Reba said I wounder how Aunt Kathy is doing? Sarah smiled and said he last appoment she could move her toes. Daisy said That's great.

After a while Reba came back to the kitchen and was helping out with everybody else as well.

Reba says "That's great news, you know the thing I miss about Hazzard Sarah is all the family around and especially when I had question about anything I could always go and visit with Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy."

Little Bo comes running and says "Mommy, Mommy I think Jamie needs you she won't stop crying and I don't know what it is going on right now."

Reba says "Excuse me, I think my daughter needs me I don't know what for it's not like she can talk just yet."

Reba comes to the nursery and she see her daughter just crying and she goes ands picks her up and says "Okay darling, what's matter somebody wake you again. I know your not used to sharing your nursery with your cousins just yet."

Reba see's her father come and he says "Oh my little girl, is holding her little girl I wonder is there any chance since I got my camera if you wouldn't mind posing for picture Reba."

Reba says "Okay, I know you want to show off your grandchildren to your fellow Texas Rangers dad and everybody else. Hey, after this why don't we got my five kids together, and Chris's and Charlie's two as well for a great big family picture."

Bo says "Reba, I like that idea our you sure your going to want to get all these kids in one picture."

Reba says "Ya, sure thing. But you know what after that I think I'm going to need to change Jamie here before that group picture."

Cue dukesrule2000

After a while Reba came back to the kitchen and was helping out with everybody else as well.

Reba says "That's great news, you know the thing I miss about Hazzard Sarah is all the family around and especially when I had question about anything I could always go and visit with Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy."

Little Bo comes running and says "Mommy, Mommy I think Jamie needs you she won't stop crying and I don't know what it is going on right now."

Reba says "Excuse me, I think my daughter needs me I don't know what for it's not like she can talk just yet."

Reba comes to the nursery and she see her daughter just crying and she goes ands picks her up and says "Okay darling, what's matter somebody wake you again. I know your not used to sharing your nursery with your cousins just yet."

Reba see's her father come and he says "Oh my little girl, is holding her little girl I wonder is there any chance since I got my camera if you wouldn't mind posing for picture Reba."

Reba says "Okay, I know you want to show off your grandchildren to your fellow Texas Rangers dad and everybody else. Hey, after this why don't we got my five kids together, and Chris's and Charlie's two as well for a great big family picture."

Bo says "Reba, I like that idea our you sure your going to want to get all these kids in one picture."

Reba says "Ya, sure thing. But you know what after that I think I'm going to need to change Jamie here before that group picture."

Cue dukesrule2000

Avery and Julie Jameson was making there way to Chicago they had heard from somebody that it seems the Duke family was all meeting there and they still wasn't through with the Dukes at all.

Julie says "Dad, this is wrong and you know it and don't like this one inch. I know your Duke but if they don't want to accept then you shouldn't push yourself on someone."

Cue dukesrule2000 or LoriDavenport

Avery and Julie Jameson was making there way to Chicago they had heard from somebody that it seems the Duke family was all meeting there and they still wasn't through with the Dukes at all.

Julie says "Dad, this is wrong and you know it and don't like this one inch. I know your Duke but if they don't want to accept then you shouldn't push yourself on someone."

Cue dukesrule2000 or LoriDavenport

Avery says "Honey, I know you think your mother was Laverne Luthor Jameson but she died when she was six months old. And your real mother is actually Lori Davenport you see she didn't want to raise you so the the people at the hosptial said that either I take you would be put in Orphanage so I said I would raise you myself. Your mother was ready to be a mother when you was a born and she got the name from somebody in the Hazzard."

Julie says "You mean, I met my mother in Smallville,Kansas and she acted like she didn't even know me. Why have you and Lex and Uncle Lionel been telling me that my mother is Laverne Luthor then dad."

Avery says "It was easier to explain and the Luthor went along with it and there was a time when you was just eighteen months and I got sent to prison for two years that your Uncle Lionel said he would raise you till I got back and he set that his sister was really your mother. I just didn't want you going back to Hazzard looking for your real mother."

Julie says "Oh Dad, I want to go to Hazzard and get to know Lori Davenport and not tell her that I'm really her daughter. I just want to be friends with her and see what she is like and If I like her as a friend I will drop the bombshell on her."

Avery says "And what is your angle then darling daughter I know that smile you have when you have something in mind."

Julie says "Simple, I will tell her that if she doesn't pay me ten thousand dollars that I will release the information to Mitchell Yahski and tell him what she did to me all those years ago."

Avery says "Your just like your old man Julie, you know that I've never been prouder and I have your birth certificate right here and honey here is the proof."

Cue dukesrule2000 or Lori Davenport(Oh what is Lori going to do now.)

IN CHICAGO

AT THE HOSPITAL.

Kathy said Abby did you see that? Abby smiled and said yes i did. I moved all of my toes. I still can't feel from the end of my toes down. Kathy said . give it time Kathy and you will. and she started to put things up and said Kathy your done for today. I will see you tonight. Kathy smiled Abby helped her back in her chair. and then they went out to greet Luke.

OUT IN THE HALL

Luke saw Kathy and Abby coming. and they both where smilling from ear to ear. he walked over to them and Kathy told him what had happened he did a YEEEEHAAAA.and then he hugged her. Kathy smilled. and then they went to the car and headed for home.

AT THE SPENCER HOUSE..

Jesse and Sarah where walking on the spencer place and they found Kathy 's log cabin and they went in side and Jesse smiled and said this is my mom secret place that she always told me about. Jesse took Sarah in his arms and kissed her and said I love you. Sarah said Oh Jesse I love you too I just wish my father could understand how much I love you and relise that Your Uncle Bo didn't know about Daivid.

ON A PLANE

IN CHICAGO

AT THE HOSPITAL.

Kathy said Abby did you see that? Abby smiled and said yes i did. I moved all of my toes. I still can't feel from the end of my toes down. Kathy said . give it time Kathy and you will. and she started to put things up and said Kathy your done for today. I will see you tonight. Kathy smiled Abby helped her back in her chair. and then they went out to greet Luke.

OUT IN THE HALL

Luke saw Kathy and Abby coming. and they both where smilling from ear to ear. he walked over to them and Kathy told him what had happened he did a YEEEEHAAAA.and then he hugged her. Kathy smilled. and then they went to the car and headed for home.

AT THE SPENCER HOUSE..

Jesse and Sarah where walking on the spencer place and they found Kathy 's log cabin and they went in side and Jesse smiled and said this is my mom secret place that she always told me about. Jesse took Sarah in his arms and kissed her and said I love you. Sarah said Oh Jesse I love you too I just wish my father could understand how much I love you and relise that Your Uncle Bo didn't know about Daivid.

ON A PLANE

On a plane

There is Avery and Julie Jameson and they was on their way to Hazzard to exact to blackmail Lori Davenport for here not wanting Julie as a new baby. It seems that everybody wanted a baby once they was born, if only Julie could get to know her mother without letting her know that she was her daughter that would be great.

Avery says "You are alot like your mother, and that's what I missed the two years I spent in two years for car theft. But all I wanted to do was to get some money to buy some grocery after I got laid off and they told me I wasn't egible for unemployment and every job I tried they didn't want me Julie."

Julie says "Dad, you never told me why you was in prison and that you just wanted some money to buy groceries. Oh Daddy, you always did love me then I can't believe the Luthor's let me believe that you didn't love or even want me."

Meanwhile In Hazzard

It seems that everybody is doing fine and dandy, they don't even suspect that their is a Davenport coming for Blackmail reasons. But what Avery and Julie didn't know was that Hughie Hogg was there and he was bound to find out that Avery and Julie was kin to the Duke family and he was planning to get both in trouble somehow.

cue dukesrule2000 or Lori Davenport

On a plane to chicago Bill and his wife Sheri(Sarah's Parents) where on their way. Sarah and Jesse had no clue that they where coming.

AT THE SPENCER HOUSE

Luke helped Kathy into the house and she called the whole family together and told them what had happened today at her phyical theopery. They where all Happy and Luke looked at the time and said should we be getting ready to go to the concert tonight. and they all started to get ready.

On a plane to chicago Bill and his wife Sheri(Sarah's Parents) where on their way. Sarah and Jesse had no clue that they where coming.

AT THE SPENCER HOUSE

Luke helped Kathy into the house and she called the whole family together and told them what had happened today at her phyical theopery. They where all Happy and Luke looked at the time and said should we be getting ready to go to the concert tonight. and they all started to get ready.

Reba was frantically trying to put together an outfit and she does have something together and Jamie is crying and she picks up her daughter and she spits up on sexy blouse and she looks at her daughter and says "Jamie your right this is way too sexy for tonight I think I'll go and change now. Dad, hey your there can you do me a favor can get Jamie all settled down again I got to get ready for the concert. My daughter is such a critic on clothes allreadry and she not even a month old yet."

Bo says "Well, okay but where did you put her bottle at Reba?"

Reba says "Oh ya, I was holding it here you go Dad thanks so much."

Bo says "Your Welcome, remind me of when you was this little and your mom would ask that very same favor. You spit up on more of your mothers clothes than anything else. ."

Reba runs off and his laughing about Jamie taking after her and she couldn't help to find it funny that she only spit on her mother's clothes.

Reba runs off while Bo feeds his granddaughter and burps her and a clean diaper and gets her settled down again and he just looks at her sleeping and says "Oh Jamie, your going to be a handful for your Momma I wish your Dad was her to take care of what I just took care he doesn't even know what he is missing yet."

Just at the very moment Angelena starts crying and it seems so does her brother and it seems that Lana and Ross come in the nursery and they see Bo there and Lana says "Hey Uncle Bo can you get Angelena for me I got Ross Jr. and Ross is getting Bradley and well were out numbered."

Bo says "Sure thing, and no probelm I remember helping your everybody else with there kids this same sort of thing."

Balladeer: If the babies ever give Bo a chance to change for the concert it's going to be miracle.

Cue Bo's Crush

Jacob started to Cry and Bo said I'm running out of Hands here. and Then Luke walkin and he smiled at the sean and he walked over to Bo and said i will take Jacob and Bo said thanks coz. Luke took Jacob and changed him and fed him and he settled right down and Bo got the othe r Ba y settled and then he left to get dressed for the concert. and so did Ross and Lana.Luke put Jaco in jis crib and he whispared you be a good boy.

IN KATHY AND LUKE'S ROOM

Kathy was all ready and then Leventa walked in and she said Mommy I can't get my hair right. Kathy smiled and said ok Lets see what we can do with it

Jacob started to Cry and Bo said I'm running out of Hands here. and Then Luke walkin and he smiled at the sean and he walked over to Bo and said i will take Jacob and Bo said thanks coz. Luke took Jacob and changed him and fed him and he settled right down and Bo got the othe r Ba y settled and then he left to get dressed for the concert. and so did Ross and Lana.Luke put Jaco in jis crib and he whispared you be a good boy.

IN KATHY AND LUKE'S ROOM

Kathy was all ready and then Leventa walked in and she said Mommy I can't get my hair right. Kathy smiled and said ok Lets see what we can do with it

Bo had seen his wife walk by and says "Honey, I was helping Lana,Ross and Reba with the babies and I was think why don't we have another baby I see how much I miss when the kids are little and did you know that Jamie is just like her mother Reba."

Cue dukesrule200

Tracy looked at Bo and she Just Smiled and Kissed him. and then she said Let's get ready to go to the concert. Bo smiled and said ok and he left. While the babies are asleep.

AT THE CONCERT HALL

Faith looked at Ronnie Dunn(of Brooks and Dunn) and said are you and Kix done rehursing and Ronnie said Y we are. I think Toby is up Next. Then they saw Toby and Kenneywalk in. and Faith smiled. Kenney asked So how did Kathy do today? Luke just called and he said she moved all her toes. Thats great Toby said. and then they started to pratice. Toby pratice How do you like me know.

BACK AT THE SPENCER HOUSE

Sarah get a phone call and she started to get upset Jesse walked over to her and said Baby what's the matter. Sarah looked at him and said that was my parents and they are here in Chicago and they want us to go and pick them up. Jesse said well this is odd cause the concert will sar in 2 hours and I have to be there a little early cause I told Tim I would help them set up. Ok Lets go I will have to go and tell dad. So Jesse took Sarah's hand and went up to the main house.

They saw Luke in he hall and he toldLuke what was going on and Luke said here are 2 tickets that was left over. give them to Bill and Sheri. and then after the concert we can disscuss what is bothering them after the concert.

Sarah hugged Luke and said Thanks Dad. Luke Just smiled.

and then Jesse and Sarah left. and then he went to see if everyone else was ready.

Tracy looked at Bo and she Just Smiled and Kissed him. and then she said Let's get ready to go to the concert. Bo smiled and said ok and he left. While the babies are asleep.

AT THE CONCERT HALL

Faith looked at Ronnie Dunn(of Brooks and Dunn) and said are you and Kix done rehursing and Ronnie said Y we are. I think Toby is up Next. Then they saw Toby and Kenneywalk in. and Faith smiled. Kenney asked So how did Kathy do today? Luke just called and he said she moved all her toes. Thats great Toby said. and then they started to pratice. Toby pratice How do you like me know.

Bo looks at Tracy and says "You know, there something different about you the whole way here and even in Smallville you've been smiling even when you was holding Baby Kathleen and Jamie Erin honey what is going on right now. Your not telling me something I wander does have anything to do with baby clothes and diapers by some chance."

cue dukesrule2000

Tracy looked at Bo. and said Yes Bo we are pregnet. Bo did a YEEHAAA

Tracy said Bo at first found out I was a little upset because Stacy is 17 and BJ is 15 and I didn't want to start all over again. But now it's started to sink in and I can't wait to see this preash Baby.

Bo took Tracy in his arms and kissed her.

MEANWHILE AT THE AIRPORT...

Jesse and Sarah where waiting for Sarah's Parents. When Sarah sees her Mother getting off the Plane She grabbs Jesse's Hand and headed for the Exit. and waited for them.

Robert and Sherri walked over to Sarah and huged her. and Sarah never le go of Jesse and then Sheri walked over to Jesse and huged him and Kissed him and said Hello son. Robert gave his wife a dirty look. Jesse said my Dad wanted me to give you these tickets they are to a concert tha is happing tonight. But I have to leave for the concert hall and help them set up.

and he picked up their suit cases and headed for his mothers firebird.

AT THE CONCERT HALL

The Artest were all ready there. and Tim was wounder where Jesse was cause he was suppose to help set up. and then Jesse came running in and he saw Tim on stage and Jesse said So sorry Mr McGraw I;m Late. Tim walked over to Jesse and he smiled and said That's all right Jesse but call me Tim please. Jesse said ok Sir. and Then Tim showed him what he wanted him to do. Sheri said Wow Was that. and Sarah said Ya that was Tim McGraw Mom.

Tracy looked at Bo. and said Yes Bo we are pregnet. Bo did a YEEHAAA

Tracy said Bo at first found out I was a little upset because Stacy is 17 and BJ is 15 and I didn't want to start all over again. But now it's started to sink in and I can't wait to see this preash Baby.

Bo took Tracy in his arms and kissed her.

MEANWHILE AT THE AIRPORT...

Jesse and Sarah where waiting for Sarah's Parents. When Sarah sees her Mother getting off the Plane She grabbs Jesse's Hand and headed for the Exit. and waited for them.

Robert and Sherri walked over to Sarah and huged her. and Sarah never le go of Jesse and then Sheri walked over to Jesse and huged him and Kissed him and said Hello son. Robert gave his wife a dirty look. Jesse said my Dad wanted me to give you these tickets they are to a concert tha is happing tonight. But I have to leave for the concert hall and help them set up.

and he picked up their suit cases and headed for his mothers firebird.

AT THE CONCERT HALL

The Artest were all ready there. and Tim was wounder where Jesse was cause he was suppose to help set up. and then Jesse came running in and he saw Tim on stage and Jesse said So sorry Mr McGraw I;m Late. Tim walked over to Jesse and he smiled and said That's all right Jesse but call me Tim please. Jesse said ok Sir. and Then Tim showed him what he wanted him to do. Sheri said Wow Was that. and Sarah said Ya that was Tim McGraw Mom.

Bo had called Luke because he couldn't wait to tell somebody the good news and he didn't care and he was asking for a big favor. Reba was walking by and she had seen that her father and Step-Mom Tracy was hugging and she says "Dad, Tracy what is it time for a group hug and what's the occasion and sorry dad was I intrepruting something."

Bo says "No, just wanted to tell your Uncle Luke something but his phone is busy right now. Okay Reba you had better get all your brothers together because we got big news for them."

Reba says "Dad, how big of news is then?"

Bo says "Tracy, just told me she is pregant and were happy and we want to tell all six at one time so act surprized when you hear it again."

Reba winks at her Dad and says "Okay Dad, I will just watch me!"

Bo says "She sure does take after me honey, you sure can tell she's my daughter."

Cue dukesrule2000

AT THE CONCERT HALL

Jesse was helping Tim's Band set up. Kathy and Luke came in and Sarah saw them and Ran to them and said Mom Dad, My parents are here. Kathy Smiled and said Sarah calm down everything will be fine. Take a deep breathe. and Sarah Stopped and she took a deep breath. Kathy said That's good No let's go talk to your parents. Luke was on his cell talking to the hotel manger.Luke said Marty handle it I can't leave right now.Marty handle it. This concert is important to my wife and I will not leaver her to go deal with a proble you can handle Bye Marty. Then he closed his Phone and it rang again and he looked at the number and it was Bo and he said Hay Bo Shouldn't you all be leaving the house. Then Bo told him about the baby coming. and Luke said Well congradulations Cousin Ya I will tell everyone here. oh cool David and Annie decided to come. Ok we will be here to greet them How did your grown children take the news. Bo said They are happy and can't wait to met their new brother or sister. Reba said it's going to be a girl cause She said I have enough sons and only 2 daughters. and they both laughed.

then Luke hung up his Phone and walked over to Kathy and Sarah and told them Bo's news. and they where both Happy. Robert just had a dirty look. Luke said Oh by the way David and Annie decided to come after all. Kathy smiled and said That's great.

AT THE CONCERT HALL

Jesse was helping Tim's Band set up. Kathy and Luke came in and Sarah saw them and Ran to them and said Mom Dad, My parents are here. Kathy Smiled and said Sarah calm down everything will be fine. Take a deep breathe. and Sarah Stopped and she took a deep breath. Kathy said That's good No let's go talk to your parents. Luke was on his cell talking to the hotel manger.Luke said Marty handle it I can't leave right now.Marty handle it. This concert is important to my wife and I will not leaver her to go deal with a proble you can handle Bye Marty. Then he closed his Phone and it rang again and he looked at the number and it was Bo and he said Hay Bo Shouldn't you all be leaving the house. Then Bo told him about the baby coming. and Luke said Well congradulations Cousin Ya I will tell everyone here. oh cool David and Annie decided to come. Ok we will be here to greet them How did your grown children take the news. Bo said They are happy and can't wait to met their new brother or sister. Reba said it's going to be a girl cause She said I have enough sons and only 2 daughters. and they both laughed.

then Luke hung up his Phone and walked over to Kathy and Sarah and told them Bo's news. and they where both Happy. Robert just had a dirty look. Luke said Oh by the way David and Annie decided to come after all. Kathy smiled and said That's great.

Reba couldn't wait to call Lois and Clark back in Smallville and tell them the good news about her dad and Tracy and the baby coming. And that she was wishing for a baby sister over a baby brother.

Cue dukesrule2000

Back at the concert Hall

Faith had noticed Kathy and she came running out to see her. Faith hugged her and said Jesse told us the News about you moving your foot today thats wounderful we have some surprises for you Kat. Kathy smiled and said Thanks faith oh Faith I would Like you to met Sarah's parents Robert and Sheri. Faith walked over to them and shook both their hands and said Welcome to Chicago. Sarah is a great girl and I can tell her and Jesse are very much in love. Excuse me I need to get back Stage. Luke I will have someone seat you and Kat in a minute. Luke Just smiled. Just then David walked in with Annie. HE walked over to his Aunt and Uncle and Interduced Annie to them. Sheri was glad to met her But Robert didn't look imoressed. then Robert saw Bo and his family and he was going to get up but David stopped him.

David said not now. and then he walked over to his father and said Hay Dad congradulations on the baby.Tracy hugged him and said Thank you. and they went to find their seats. The rest of the Dukes showed up and Luke and Kathy Interduced them to Sarah's Parents. Then someone came over to Luke and said Miss Hill wanted me to show you and Mrs Duke to your VIP seats. and Luke said ok and then they followed the man to the seats. They where sitting in the very first row. with a ramp right over the steps that goes to the stage. And Leventa and Jesse and Sarah sat next to them.

David said not now. and then he walked over to his father and said Hay Dad congradulations on the baby.Tracy hugged him and said Thank you. and they went to find their seats. The rest of the Dukes showed up and Luke and Kathy Interduced them to Sarah's Parents. Then someone came over to Luke and said Miss Hill wanted me to show you and Mrs Duke to your VIP seats. and Luke said ok and then they followed the man to the seats. They where sitting in the very first row. with a ramp right over the steps that goes to the stage. And Leventa and Jesse and Sarah sat next to them.

Reba had seen that Sarah's parents were there it seem that Bill didn't like her father that well. She couldn't understand why not but then she says "Hey listen everybody I was wondering since we got six kids born between two days why don't we have a big birthday party at my farm for all six kids when they turn one."

Cue dukesrule2000