Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

Charlie and Chris looked at Reba and said Brother. and then Bo walked over and said Yes he's your brother and then Bo told them the story and David interduced them to Annie.

Luke looked and said Kath Chris and Charlie are here. They do so remind me of me and Bo.

And then Daisy Enos, Tiffany and Enos jr walked threw the door and Daisy walked over to Kathy and hugged her.

Vance and Tina walked in.

Charlie says "Hey everybody how's is California anybody famous yet of the family yet."

Chris says "David good taste Annie is cute if my wife doesn't get mad at me for saying that."

Reba says "Oh look Uncle Micheal and Aunt Jessica and family is coming I don't believe that's Ross and Lana following behind them. Everytime I talk to Lana she always saying she never get all three to sleep at the sametime and she thinks there working together. Dad you know my twins never did that well I had the best system with Micheal worked out when the girls started crying so we didn't wake up Little Bo well we would both pick one of the girls and sometimes even switched."

Cue dukesrule2000(what do you think of how Charlie and Chris came to the parking lot.)

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke smiled and said I never relised that the Duke clan was this big. Kathy smiled and said Ya and everyone isn't here yet. we are still waiting on Judd and Beth. and LITTLE Hank. Who I can't call little cause he's 17. Luke just laughed.

Just then Leventa looked out the window and Yelled UNCLE JUDD IS HERE , UNCLE JUDD IS HERE. Then she ran out the door.

10 seconts later

Judd came threw the door carring Leventa. with Beth and Hank right behind him.

And Vance and Tina had a surprise for Kathy. Tin walked over to her sister and said sis and she moved out of the way and there stood Kathy's beautiful Neace Courtney who she hasn seen in 10 years. courtney is now 21 and her brother Vance Jr who is 19. she gave them both a hug with tears in her eyes.

Luke smiled and said I never relised that the Duke clan was this big. Kathy smiled and said Ya and everyone isn't here yet. we are still waiting on Judd and Beth. and LITTLE Hank. Who I can't call little cause he's 17. Luke just laughed.

Just then Leventa looked out the window and Yelled UNCLE JUDD IS HERE , UNCLE JUDD IS HERE. Then she ran out the door.

10 seconts later

Judd came threw the door carring Leventa. with Beth and Hank right behind him.

And Vance and Tina had a surprise for Kathy. Tin walked over to her sister and said sis and she moved out of the way and there stood Kathy's beautiful Neace Courtney who she hasn seen in 10 years. courtney is now 21 and her brother Vance Jr who is 19. she gave them both a hug with tears in her eyes.

To add to all the excitement is seems that Micheal pulled up and all his family came out and Ross pulled as well.

Lana walked to the back door of her's and Ross's car , and opened up the back door and it seems that Reba and Sarah came over to help her with the triplets each carrying a baby carrying with them and walked in the house. You see Reba was carrying Little Angelena Faith and Sarah was carrying Little Ross Jr, and bring up the rear was Lana carrying little Bradley Ross and they was all asleep she just nobody slammed a door in the meantime as she was coming with three sleeping babies.

Jesse and Ross was talking about old times and the good time they had when they borrowed the General and went kickint up some dirt.

cue Dukesrule2000(Do you remember the names of Micheal and Jessica's kids right now. Because I forget half of them!"

Luke walked over to the boys and said borrow the General it's more like you took him. Sarah just smiled and said I love this Jesse I get to hear different stories about you. Ross said Stick with me. Sarah and I can tell you all the stories you want on my little cousin here. Jesse just gave Ross a dirty look. Ross Just laughed. Lana took the babies up to the nursery.

Kathy was getting a little tired and Luke saw that she was and she walked over and said sweetheart come i'll take you to bed. and he picked her up from her chair and she said good-night to everyone. and they said good- night to her. Luke carried her to their room.

Luke walked over to the boys and said borrow the General it's more like you took him. Sarah just smiled and said I love this Jesse I get to hear different stories about you. Ross said Stick with me. Sarah and I can tell you all the stories you want on my little cousin here. Jesse just gave Ross a dirty look. Ross Just laughed. Lana took the babies up to the nursery.

Kathy was getting a little tired and Luke saw that she was and she walked over and said sweetheart come i'll take you to bed. and he picked her up from her chair and she said good-night to everyone. and they said good- night to her. Luke carried her to their room.

Ross says "Sarah there was this one time where Jesse, decided to jump um the Hazzard Car Wash with The General and well he landed right in it. It was a good thing I was coming along to see that I grabbed my cameraphone and snapped a picture and sent to all out cousins."

Jesse says "I'm not that little Ross, and besides you have your hands full and Uncle Micheal how does it feel to be a Grandfather of three now."

Micheal says "Well Jesse I feel like somebody poured some water in one those instant rice bags and now I'm a grandfather now. So our you and Sarah planning on giving your father some grandchildren after your married. I still got to catch to your Uncle Bo he up to ten grandchildren."

Jesse says "And there all here right now, this is going to be great."

Cue dukesrule2000(You know it seems like missing somebody right now)

Jesse smiles and said Sarah and I ain't even Married yet and everyone asked when we are going to make Mom and Dad Grandparents. Sarah and I haven't really talk about it. cause of all the trouble we are having with her father.Uncle Michael I lover her so much I would die if I lost her. Michael smiled and said Well boy join the club of true love. cause I know your father would die without your mother and I would die with out Jessica. she is your other half son. Uncle Michael will you please tell Ross to stop telling Sarah stories about me.

they hurd another car pull up and Luke looked out the window and said it can't be how did he get here. and he went out the door.

OUT SIDE

They all walked outside and they saw the General Lee and then his horn blew. Luke walked over. and Coy got out of the General Lee. and Coy said we can't have a family get together without this guy. Luke hugged Coy and said come on in.

They walked into the house.and Lori decided to make her movie one Luke But Reba stopped her. and said If I were you Lori I would leave. you don't belong here any way. Lori gave her a dirty look and then Daisy walked over and said Reba is she givng you a hard time. No Aunt Daisy Lori was Just leaving. Reba said. Lori grabbed her things and headed out the door.

NEXT DAY...

Kathy was up and she was making coffee for everyone. Then she took her cup and rolled herself outside and she stopped by the General Lee. and said well Buddy everyone is here for the concert tonight. I real glad that Coy brought you. cause he's right it wouldn't be a Duke get together without you.

Then she felt a hand on her shoulder. and she smiled and said Hi Luke and he bent down and kissed her. and said how are you this morning? Kathy smiled and said I'm perfect. and they both smiled.

Then they saw a limo come up the drive way. and stop. Then Fait and Tim got out and walked over to her and handed her the tickets. and gave her and Luke a VIP ticket. and told her that they will send a limo for her. and Kathy said No thanks Faith but my ride is right here. (she put her hand on the General Lee) Faith smiled and said ok Kathy see you tonight. I have to go and rehurse now. Bye.

Faith got in the Limo and left

They walked into the house.and Lori decided to make her movie one Luke But Reba stopped her. and said If I were you Lori I would leave. you don't belong here any way. Lori gave her a dirty look and then Daisy walked over and said Reba is she givng you a hard time. No Aunt Daisy Lori was Just leaving. Reba said. Lori grabbed her things and headed out the door.

NEXT DAY...

Kathy was up and she was making coffee for everyone. Then she took her cup and rolled herself outside and she stopped by the General Lee. and said well Buddy everyone is here for the concert tonight. I real glad that Coy brought you. cause he's right it wouldn't be a Duke get together without you.

Then she felt a hand on her shoulder. and she smiled and said Hi Luke and he bent down and kissed her. and said how are you this morning? Kathy smiled and said I'm perfect. and they both smiled.

Then they saw a limo come up the drive way. and stop. Then Fait and Tim got out and walked over to her and handed her the tickets. and gave her and Luke a VIP ticket. and told her that they will send a limo for her. and Kathy said No thanks Faith but my ride is right here. (she put her hand on the General Lee) Faith smiled and said ok Kathy see you tonight. I have to go and rehurse now. Bye.

Faith got in the Limo and left

Lana says "Oh my gosh Ross, that's Faith Hill and Tim McGraw right there and they just left in there Limo. Wait a minute you never told me that your Aunt knew Faith and Tim oh Ross your holding back on me now."

Ross says "Well Lana, I didn't think it was important and if your wander yes that is where I got Angelena's middle name from. And I believe you said when we expecting the kids that we both name a twin well it looks like we split when it came to our little girl. You Lana, the most precious thing you gave me is My Little Girl. If we never have another girl one will be plenty we could have a hole house full of boys it wouldn't matter to me."

Lana says "Oh Ross, I'm glad that you love the kids and thank you but you know I didn't know about Angelena until I we had the kids honey. She was surprize to me as well."

Reba walks over as she getting done with getting rid of her cousin Lori Davenport and she says "I feel that way with all my kids and I remember when I had each of everyone that they was special to me. I don't know how Micheal feals about them but I love all five of my kids to pieces Lana."

Cue dukesrule2000

Lana says "Oh my gosh Ross, that's Faith Hill and Tim McGraw right there and they just left in there Limo. Wait a minute you never told me that your Aunt knew Faith and Tim oh Ross your holding back on me now."

Ross says "Well Lana, I didn't think it was important and if your wander yes that is where I got Angelena's middle name from. And I believe you said when we expecting the kids that we both name a twin well it looks like we split when it came to our little girl. You Lana, the most precious thing you gave me is My Little Girl. If we never have another girl one will be plenty we could have a hole house full of boys it wouldn't matter to me."

Lana says "Oh Ross, I'm glad that you love the kids and thank you but you know I didn't know about Angelena until I we had the kids honey. She was surprize to me as well."

Reba walks over as she getting done with getting rid of her cousin Lori Davenport and she says "I feel that way with all my kids and I remember when I had each of everyone that they was special to me. I don't know how Micheal feals about them but I love all five of my kids to pieces Lana."

Cue dukesrule2000

Jessica was getting all the kids ready and she had three kids under ten to wake up. It seems that Mikey and Rebecca was easy but Little Henry he wanted to keep on sleeping with his blankie which he brought from home. Bonnie and Bylinda was up and they seem to be doing good right now allthough they was arguing over who's got the bathroom first it seems that one of ther cousin beat them to it while they was arguing.

Micheal was watching Jessica and he walks in where Henry was still sleeping and he says "Oh that sleepyhead it seams he takes after me it seems that Mom couldn't wake me if there a earthquake coming."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke and Kathy was next to the General Lee when Ross and Lana walked over to them. and Kathy handed them their tickests for tonight. Luke said don't lose them. Ross took out his wallet and put the tickest in there and then he put the wallett back in his back pocket. Lana said I didn't know you knew Faith Hill ? Kathy said ya we went to collage together. and I just Met Tim. and I love them both. Kathy said. Jesse and Sarah came out of the house and said was that Faith Hill. Kathy said Ya it was here is your tickets for tonight. and she gave Reba hers as well.

Mom did she tell you who was going to be there tonight? Jesse said No she didn't.

Luke and Kathy was next to the General Lee when Ross and Lana walked over to them. and Kathy handed them their tickests for tonight. Luke said don't lose them. Ross took out his wallet and put the tickest in there and then he put the wallett back in his back pocket. Lana said I didn't know you knew Faith Hill ? Kathy said ya we went to collage together. and I just Met Tim. and I love them both. Kathy said. Jesse and Sarah came out of the house and said was that Faith Hill. Kathy said Ya it was here is your tickets for tonight. and she gave Reba hers as well.

Mom did she tell you who was going to be there tonight? Jesse said No she didn't.

Reba says "Thanks Aunt Kathy, you know I was think what about my kids they might want to come or who is going to watch all the babies there five infants under two weeks here."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba says "Thanks Aunt Kathy, you know I was think what about my kids they might want to come or who is going to watch all the babies there five infants under two weeks here."

Cue dukesrule2000

Micheal picks up Henry and says "Come On son, your going to sleep through breakfest and you don't want to do that I hear your Aunt Kathy is cooking up and really good breakfest right with help from some of the other woman today."

Jessica says "How did you do that Honey?"

Micheal says "Oh simple Mom told she used to do that with me when I was this age, and to this day I haven't yet missed breakfest."

cue dukesrule2000

Dad has a full staff here who is willing to watch the kids. if you don't want to take them. We are talking Leventa But Not Jacob cause he's just to little pluse he caould see his aunt Faith and Uncle Tim after the concert.

Reba says "Okay, let's see I think I will just leave the kids and besides it will give my kids a chance to bond with his cousins. You know, ever since Micheal left last year I haven't had a night to myself and it you know it seems that motherhood is fine but I need a night to myself."

Lana says "I know what you mean, it's like that with the triplets and I'm just starting out right now. I think there all working together so Mom doesn't get any rest at night Reba and Aunt Kathy. You know Micheal and Jessica says that's not the case but I'm wondering right now."

Reba says "Oh wait a minute I think you got a case of three babies that all want to held all at the sametime Lana. I went through that with Savannah and Ellie and they got past that after a while."

cue dukesrule2000(I wonder what Kathy thinks about this right here.)

Kathy smiled and said I never had twins or triplets but when Jesse was a baby he kept me upall night long. and my mom use to tall me to let him cry. I tried that once for about 1 second and i went and got him. Jesse looked at her and said mom. Kathy smiled and said Oh come on Jesse is a mother's perative to tell embersings stories about her children exprell when one of her children are getting married.

Kathy smiled and said I never had twins or triplets but when Jesse was a baby he kept me upall night long. and my mom use to tall me to let him cry. I tried that once for about 1 second and i went and got him. Jesse looked at her and said mom. Kathy smiled and said Oh come on Jesse is a mother's perative to tell embersings stories about her children exprell when one of her children are getting married.

Lana says "Well, we have the crying in Stereo and I thinking about buying earplugs and seeing how that works."

Reba says "Earplugs, I never thought of that before Lana I wish I know about that method when Savannah and Ellie was babies."

Cue dukesrule2000

Lana says "Well, we have the crying in Stereo and I thinking about buying earplugs and seeing how that works."

Reba says "Earplugs, I never thought of that before Lana I wish I know about that method when Savannah and Ellie was babies."

Cue dukesrule2000

Jessica come down and says "Now I tried earplugs but my girls just got louder and they didn't work as well. But Micheal was the one that always gave in to all the kids but it seems that Henry is one sound sleeper we didn't even wake up the triplets were crying."

Lana says "You are so lucky, maybe my next kid will be like that then so how does it feel to be a grandma now to three."

cue dukesrule2000

Jessica come down and says "Now I tried earplugs but my girls just got louder and they didn't work as well. But Micheal was the one that always gave in to all the kids but it seems that Henry is one sound sleeper we didn't even wake up the triplets were crying."

Lana says "You are so lucky, maybe my next kid will be like that then so how does it feel to be a grandma now to three."

cue dukesrule2000

Balladeer: Five crying babies last night I wonder if anybody got any sleep and sure hope that Sarah and Annie didn't get any mixed feeling about kids last night now.

Sarah walked over to Kathy and said Mom was Jesse really a granky baby?

Kathy looked at her and said ya a times he was.But not all the time. the time when he got grankywas when he became a teen ager. MOM Jesse said. Luke Just laughed

Lana says "Oh I think Clark was a cranky teenager I ought to know I grew up next door to him in Smallville."

Ross says "Know any good stories about our cousin honey."

Lana says "Well, he once stole his dad's motorcycle and went to Metropolis and it took Jonathon to straighten him out after that right there."

cue dukesrule2000

Kathy smiled and she looked at Jesse and Jesse said mom No. But Kathy didn't have to Luke said that reminds me when Jesse was about 15 he decides to take the General Lee out for a joy ride Bo and I told him that the General was too powerful for him. but he didn't listen. well when we found him and the General Lee they where both in the hazzard car wash.

Kathy smiled and she looked at Jesse and Jesse said mom No. But Kathy didn't have to Luke said that reminds me when Jesse was about 15 he decides to take the General Lee out for a joy ride Bo and I told him that the General was too powerful for him. but he didn't listen. well when we found him and the General Lee they where both in the hazzard car wash.

Jesse says "Oh Sarah I swam out and called Cooter on my cellphone as well and I seen Rosco coming up I was never so embrassment especially when he asked If I had my drivers license with me in which I left at home that day."

cue dukesrule2000

Kathy looked at everyone and said Well I don't know about anyone else But I,m going to start breakfast. Reba, Jessica Daisy, Sarah and Annie said we will help. and they all went to the kitchen.

IN THE kITCHEN

Annie Said can I make some Indain food for breakfast and Kathy said go right a head,

Reba says "Well Annie, I didn't know you was so talented I have a recipe that Aunt Martha gave when she was visiting to see Jamie."

Savannah and Ellie come along as well and Savannah says "Mommy, what do you want us to do for the breakfest."

Ellie says "We don't mind setting the table for everybody."

Reba says "Hey why don't you two get together with Leventa and Rebecca and see what the four of you's can do in setting the table."

Ellie says "Okay Mommy, we'll do that. Hey Mom, I thought there was choir next door to us in the nursery."

Reba says "That's not nice for you to say Ellie, not so long you and Savannah was just like that and I had a real hard time getting the two of you to go back to sleep without the help of your father."

Savannah says "I miss Daddy, why did you leave us Mommy."

Lana walks in the kitchen and says "Because he didn't have the heart to take care of kids and personally if that was me. I don't know if I would've handle that as well you did Reba."

Reba says "Thanks Lana, it seems that I just kept on going and taking care of my kids on my own."

Cue dukesrule2000