Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

and then he told coy about the concert that Faith and Tim were putting on and said it was tommorrow night and also said that the rest of the famly was coming to see the concert.

MEANWHILE AT THE SPENCER HOTEL.

Brooks and Dunn, Toby Keith, Kenny Chensey, Martina Mcbribe,Sugarland,Reba Mcintire,Racal flats,Shaina Twain. along with Faith Hill and Tim McGraw checked into the hotel. and Faith set up a rehursle for them all at the auturim.

AT THE SPENCER HOUSE..

Reba ,her kids Bo, trace, Daivid Annie, Stacy BJ. all showed up at the Spencer house and Jesse was so happy to see his cousin Reba. Reba looked around and said where is Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy.

Just at that moment Luke and Kathy came from the padio and came to them. Oh Lori was with them also. She had plans of her own.

Reba says "Clark and Lois are watching the Farm, at least I know the chickens will be fed you know it was Uncle Jonathon's at one time and he grew up there as well."

Cue dukesrule2000 or LoriDavenport

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reba says "Clark and Lois are watching the Farm, at least I know the chickens will be fed you know it was Uncle Jonathon's at one time and he grew up there as well."

In Smallville, Clark says "Hey Lois this brings back the day when Dad was alive and Mom wasn't involved in anything and seeing you taking care of Kathleen reminds me of when I was taking care of the baby for the weekend. I don't think you'll remember this but it was a few years before Lana married Lex and we found the baby the Sheriff said we could take care of the baby for the weekend."

Lois says "Smallville, you never told me that before and I didn't know that Lana helped you as well. Hey let's play that War cd that Reba found maybe it will break up the quiet mood on the farm right now."

Clark says "I don't know about you but growing up these was the days that dad just loved having. Uneventful no deadlines and nothing coming up but you know what why don't you play the War cd we do need some music being played right now. Well getting back to that baby I knew that wanted some kids of mine own, I protected that little boy like he was my own."

In Chicago, Reba and her kids was saying hi to everybody and she had hugged Jesse and talked to Sarah as well and she had all five of her kids with her as well.

Sarah says "How do you do this Reba handling five kids ages from a newborn up to a eight year old your amazing."

Reba says "I guess I get it from my Grandpa Coltrane and he had six kids of his own when Mom died a few years ago leaving Chad and Jeremy to either be but in a orphanage or taken in by family and he made the choice did it make his house a little bit less space but that's what you do for family. But I give my hat to Ross and Lana they had newborn triplets and that is way harder than newborn twins."

Cue dukesrule20000

Kathy was smiling. Luke walked over to her and kissed her. Luke saw Lori and his smile went away. Luke looked at Bo. Luke said sweetheart I will be right back I need to go talk to Bo. HE Left and Tracy came over and sat next to Kathy and started talking to her.

Luke looked at Bo and said Wha tis Lori doing here? Luke I don't know. ( Bo saw Luke's face and Said ) You haven't told Kathy you where married to her before. Luke said No It was a very short lived marrage I plum forgot about it til now.

Kathy was smiling. Luke walked over to her and kissed her. Luke saw Lori and his smile went away. Luke looked at Bo. Luke said sweetheart I will be right back I need to go talk to Bo. HE Left and Tracy came over and sat next to Kathy and started talking to her.

Luke looked at Bo and said Wha tis Lori doing here? Luke I don't know. ( Bo saw Luke's face and Said ) You haven't told Kathy you where married to her before. Luke said No It was a very short lived marrage I plum forgot about it til now.

Reba, Jesse and Sarah were just talking like most family does and they see Lori come walking up to them and Reba says "How dare you come here to your the concert to benefit your ex-husband's wife after what happened to her I can't believe you came to Chicago why can't you leave Luke alone your through with him. Lori, you have a man that loves he wants to marry you and you don't even want what is wrong with Mitchell Yahski, he's an Atlanta Cop he's has hopes to be Homocide detective. He's making good money to support you and then baby and that's not good enough for you. Sometimes I can't believe your my cousin, I would've said yes to preposal in a heartbeat if that was me."

Jesse says "Reba calm down, your right and so is Lori if she wants to throw away true love like then let her do it. You know it's tough raising a baby on your own and trying to work and manage life but she don't think she needs him then quit preaching to the choir."

Sarah says "Reba, Jesse's right she's throwing away true love he find somebody else and she regret what she did in Smallville."

Bo looked at Luke and said Luke you better Tell Kathy before Lori Does.

Luke looked at his wife Kathy and thought he would die if anything happened to her. Or if she left him.(looking at Bo) Bo that was the worst 1 1/2 in my life. when i was married to Lori. I'll talk to you later. You know which room you and Tracy are sleeping in. Bo smiled and said Ya Kyle allready showed us. and then Luke walked over to Kathy and said Beaautiful Lady and I take you away from all this. Kathy said Sure. Luke got behind her chair and puched her outside.

OUTSIDE

Luke was quite. Kathy said ok Baby what's the matter? Luke said Kathy I have to tell you something . You Know Lori. We I was married to her. for a 1 1/2 and it was the worst 1 1/2 year of my life.

Kathy smiled and said Luke I knew you had a life before we met it's no big deal. unless you think she is up to something. Luke said I don't know but she could be.

Bo looked at Luke and said Luke you better Tell Kathy before Lori Does.

Luke looked at his wife Kathy and thought he would die if anything happened to her. Or if she left him.(looking at Bo) Bo that was the worst 1 1/2 in my life. when i was married to Lori. I'll talk to you later. You know which room you and Tracy are sleeping in. Bo smiled and said Ya Kyle allready showed us. and then Luke walked over to Kathy and said Beaautiful Lady and I take you away from all this. Kathy said Sure. Luke got behind her chair and puched her outside.

OUTSIDE

Luke was quite. Kathy said ok Baby what's the matter? Luke said Kathy I have to tell you something . You Know Lori. We I was married to her. for a 1 1/2 and it was the worst 1 1/2 year of my life.

Kathy smiled and said Luke I knew you had a life before we met it's no big deal. unless you think she is up to something. Luke said I don't know but she could be.

Reba had told Lori about interfering with Luke and Kathy and how happy they was and she knew why she came to Chicago. She wanted to get Luke back, and she didn't care who she had to tangle with in order to accomplish this right there.

Balladeer :Lori Davenport what in the world are you up to right now, first you want Reba's ex-husband when she was still married to him and now she's after Luke.

Lori was watching Luke and Kathy. Jesse walked over to Lori and said Stay away from my parents. Lori just looked at him and laughed

Reba walks to where Jesse is and she says "You know Jesse, I think somebody ought to watch out for Lori she has a guy who wants to marry her name Mitchell Yahski and yes he's an Atlanta cop and he's not good enough for her."

In Smallville, Clark says "Hey Lois this brings back the day when Dad was alive and Mom wasn't involved in anything and seeing you taking care of Kathleen reminds me of when I was taking care of the baby for the weekend. I don't think you'll remember this but it was a few years before Lana married Lex and we found the baby the Sheriff said we could take care of the baby for the weekend."

Lois says "Smallville, you never told me that before and I didn't know that Lana helped you as well. Hey let's play that War cd that Reba found maybe it will break up the quiet mood on the farm right now."

Clark says "I don't know about you but growing up these was the days that dad just loved having. Uneventful no deadlines and nothing coming up but you know what why don't you play the War cd we do need some music being played right now. Well getting back to that baby I knew that wanted some kids of mine own, I protected that little boy like he was my own."

In Chicago, Reba and her kids was saying hi to everybody and she had hugged Jesse and talked to Sarah as well and she had all five of her kids with her as well.

Sarah says "How do you do this Reba handling five kids ages from a newborn up to a eight year old your amazing."

Reba says "I guess I get it from my Grandpa Coltrane and he had six kids of his own when Mom died a few years ago leaving Chad and Jeremy to either be but in a orphanage or taken in by family and he made the choice did it make his house a little bit less space but that's what you do for family. But I give my hat to Ross and Lana they had newborn triplets and that is way harder than newborn twins."

Cue dukesrule20000

Lois says "Clark, you that Julie couldn't be Laverne Luthor's daughter she died when she was six months old and I don't know I think Lori Davenport is involved in what's going on. I think she looks just like her in my opinon and I don't know what's going but this looks like trouble."

Clark says "I remember Lex telling me that his Aunt died when she was six months so I wonder what he was doing eariler. If that was a bluff that was darn good bluff Lois."

Ok Reba as long as she stays away from my dad. Jesse said Reba said I think your mom can handle Lori.

MEANWHILE OUSTSIDE

Luke amd Kathy came back in the house. and Tracy and Reba walked over to them . and Reba gave Kathy a hug

Reba says "Aunt Kathy, there is somebody I would like you to meet it's just fair and I think her Grandpa won't mind."

Reba motions for Bo who was carrying little Jamie Erin Darling to come over and that there will plently time for talking to his cousins as well.

Little Bo walks over with his newborn sister and having his baby brother's along the side and the Savannah and Ellie was with Sarah and Jesse. They sure did take a shine to Jesse, she had wondered if when Sarah and Jesse got married if they wanted children someday.

Little Bo finally arrives with his Baby Brother and Baby sister and Reba says "Aunt Kathy and Uncle Luke there is somebody here I would like you to meet this little baby in my son's arms is Ms. Jamie Erin Darling and I Aunt Kathy I would love to have you old her for the first time."

Balladeer: Isn't this sweet!

Cue Dukesrule2000

Kathy saw Reba and said reba how are the kids

Reba says "Oh getting better, and Little Bo occasinally forgets to feed the chickens once in while but everything is going good. Oh my oldest is going to sing the song "Whose Caddilac is That?" in the talent show at his school next month he's been practicing lately."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy said I will be honored. and Reba handed her the baby. and then Jesse said Reba we have someone here that wants to me met you and Jesse brought Jacob over and Handed him To Reba. Kathy said I would Like you to met your Littlest cousin Jacob Ryan Duke

Reba says "Well this is honor he's so swirming he remind me of my oldest at this age why he was so busy as a newborn. Uncle Luke he look's like you, and I was wandering would you like to be the Godparents of little Jamie Erin here."

cue dukesrule2000

Luke looked at Kathy and then he said We would be honored.

Then Bo walked over with David and said as long as we are interducing new members of the Duke Clan. I would Like you all To Met David. David this is your Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy. and He shook Luke's hand and he bent down and Hugged Kathy. Sarah came over and said Hay coz. and David Hugged her too.

Lois says "Clark, you that Julie couldn't be Laverne Luthor's daughter she died when she was six months old and I don't know I think Lori Davenport is involved in what's going on. I think she looks just like her in my opinon and I don't know what's going but this looks like trouble."

Clark says "I remember Lex telling me that his Aunt died when she was six months so I wonder what he was doing eariler. If that was a bluff that was darn good bluff Lois."

Lois says "Did you know that Reba is planning on asking Aunt Kathy and Uncle Luke to be godparents of Little Jamie Erin. I asked her to godmother to little Kathleen here."

Clark says "I think she is a fine choice in a godmother."

cue dukesrule2000

Luke looked at Kathy and then he said We would be honored.

Then Bo walked over with David and said as long as we are interducing new members of the Duke Clan. I would Like you all To Met David. David this is your Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy. and He shook Luke's hand and he bent down and Hugged Kathy. Sarah came over and said Hay coz. and David Hugged her too.

Reba says "Well big brother where is Annie at right now and I know it's shock how many Dukes there are you know Uncle Judd and Uncle Micheal are coming so you will get to meet them as well. Oh and Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy thank you very much and I do think my little daughter is falling asleep in your arms and Jacob has fallen asleep in my arms now."

Just then Lori walks over and see's the sweet scene!

Cue dukesrule2000

"

Kathy said Ya David this isn't all there is Daisy 's family. And they will be here in the morning. Tiffany is 16 and little Enos is 14.and we have Vance and Vance he's married to my sister Tina. Luke starts to laugh. David said what's so funny Uncle Luke. Bo smiles and said Son Kathy and Tina where totaly oppisents.Tina was a little wild.

Luke smiled. Kathy looked at Luke and said you know who's there? Luke said I can't Lie to you yes I do Know and No I ain't telling you. Faith has Threanten me with my life if I told you. Kathy laughed and said all right I won't ask. and then she kissed him. Lori was in the corner watching them. and Jesse and Reba was watching her.

David walked over to Sarah and said So when you marrie Jesse we will be cousins again. Sarah Laughed and then she said The wedding isn't going to happen Unless Dad comes around. Dave I love Jesse so much. I want to be with him the rest of my life and I want to be apart of this wounderful family. I just love Jesse's parents. I look a Jesse's father and I see where Jesse gets his laugh and his smile and his love for fast cars. and his beautiful baby blue eyes. He's got his mother's sence of Humor.and gentalness and compassion. and the love for his family comes from both of them. I just don't know what to do.

David said I will talk to him when I get back to California. I want mom to met Annie but I know Robert won't like her cause she's Indain. Sarah said what does Bo think of her? Oh Dad loves her. David said. Sarah smiled and said See you are all ready calling Bo dad. I know but I don't blame him he didn't know about me and I honest think if he did he would have been right by moms side. But the I wouldn'r have Reba. Stacy Bj and my other brothers who I haven't met yet. and I think it's pretty cool. Sarha smiled and said Ya All the Dukes are pretty cool at least the ones I have met.

Luke smiled. Kathy looked at Luke and said you know who's there? Luke said I can't Lie to you yes I do Know and No I ain't telling you. Faith has Threanten me with my life if I told you. Kathy laughed and said all right I won't ask. and then she kissed him. Lori was in the corner watching them. and Jesse and Reba was watching her.

David walked over to Sarah and said So when you marrie Jesse we will be cousins again. Sarah Laughed and then she said The wedding isn't going to happen Unless Dad comes around. Dave I love Jesse so much. I want to be with him the rest of my life and I want to be apart of this wounderful family. I just love Jesse's parents. I look a Jesse's father and I see where Jesse gets his laugh and his smile and his love for fast cars. and his beautiful baby blue eyes. He's got his mother's sence of Humor.and gentalness and compassion. and the love for his family comes from both of them. I just don't know what to do.

David said I will talk to him when I get back to California. I want mom to met Annie but I know Robert won't like her cause she's Indain. Sarah said what does Bo think of her? Oh Dad loves her. David said. Sarah smiled and said See you are all ready calling Bo dad. I know but I don't blame him he didn't know about me and I honest think if he did he would have been right by moms side. But the I wouldn'r have Reba. Stacy Bj and my other brothers who I haven't met yet. and I think it's pretty cool. Sarha smiled and said Ya All the Dukes are pretty cool at least the ones I have met.

Just then as David said that Chris and his family came in the driveway and Charlie was following right behind and it was real family reunion going right now.

Reba says "Well Big brother, it seems your going to have your chance at meeting your brothers there coming right now and watch out Chris and Charlie their a little competive over who can drive faster lately."

Jesse says "Hey guys, I'm back you know those two were fast asleep I think it's family trait or something and Reba your baby daughter look's just like you, good work."

Just then Chris and Charlie were parking and seeing who park faster and more perfect than the other one.

Cue dukesrule2000

Just then as David said that Chris and his family came in the driveway and Charlie was following right behind and it was real family reunion going right now.

Reba says "Well Big brother, it seems your going to have your chance at meeting your brothers there coming right now and watch out Chris and Charlie their a little competive over who can drive faster lately."

Jesse says "Hey guys, I'm back you know those two were fast asleep I think it's family trait or something and Reba your baby daughter look's just like you, good work."

Just then Chris and Charlie were parking and seeing who park faster and more perfect than the other one.

Cue dukesrule2000

Chris had seen his little nephew Marcus and he says "Is this my nephew Marcus why last time I seen you well you was little and in your mother's arm."

Charlie says "Hey big brother your truck is a little crooked over there and I do believe that is Marcus. Oh hey Reba, ya somethings never end you know how it with brothers right."

Reba says "Hey Marcus say hey to your Uncle Charlie and Uncle Chris and yes he's walking and talking well just last week when I had Little Jamie Erin Darling he said his first sentance."

Marcus says "Hi there!"

Reba says "Oh wait a minute brothers there is somebody I would like you to meet here and David come on over here there somebody you should meet. Okay now, that everybody is here I was going to do some introductions here well David this your brothers Charlie and Chris and there family and guys this is your brother David he's from California and he's a Marine everybody real proud of that right there."

Cue dukesrule2000

Charlie and Chris looked at Reba and said Brother. and then Bo walked over and said Yes he's your brother and then Bo told them the story and David interduced them to Annie.

Luke looked and said Kath Chris and Charlie are here. They do so remind me of me and Bo.

And then Daisy Enos, Tiffany and Enos jr walked threw the door and Daisy walked over to Kathy and hugged her.

Vance and Tina walked in.