The Very First Dukes In Hazzard(or what will become Hazzard)

What Would do With Reba's Husband Micheal in last couple of pages?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What Would do With Reba's Husband Micheal in last couple of pages?

• Divorce Him
    • Take him and hope he gives all his love to you
    • Take his car keys from him, and hide the car
    • Sing "Kiss This" by Aaron Tippen

Chad says "But Grandpa, trust me nothing will happen and besides I am only seventeen years old and she's only sixteen were too young for kids. You know kids only come when your ready for them."

Charlie says "Oh ya, why don't you explain that to Charlene in the beginning it was just fun and games with me and Rebecca and nine months later came Charlene and then when she was eighteen months later she left me for my best friend of all people."

Chris says "I wish I had a quarter everytime I heard that from young couples giving up their babies and kids to the orphanage it getting bad here."

Cue Luke_Fan07

Chad says "Now Charlie and Chris get giving me a lecture that is not going to happen between me and What's her name and besides it's just fun and games. Grandpa how old was you when Mama was born just curious that's all.

Cue Luke_fan07"

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosco shook his head,"Ya aint gonna use that against me son, you just watch it, you dont even know her name?!!! my lord boy are ya that dumb?!"

Chad says "Wait a minute her name is Layla I think and she don't like using protection she tells it don't feel natural at all."

Charlie says "Chad, now wait a minute now you are dumb about this whole thing and leave Momma out of this for a just minute now. You know Grandpa loved her even thow he was young look at Reba do you think she regrets having any of her kids."

Cue Luke_Fan07

Chad shrugged,"Guess not!"

Charlie looked to Chad,"If she doesnt like using protection, then you better have her go to the doctor you dummy!!"

Chad:wHY?

Charlie:cause stupid shes prolly pregnant!!!!

Chad shoot up and had his full attetion now.

Chad says "Grandpa, I've been used and she probaly don't even care about me at all now."

Jeremy says "I told you before, I heard her talking with her girlfirends and giggly about something."

Cue Luke_Fan07

Chad shot jeremy a look,"YOU NEVER TOLD ME?!! DID YOU?"

Jeremy:DUH!!! you were too busy starin at some other girl though to know what i was saying.

Chad"shook his head, Well Ill talk to her and see if shell get checked out then.

Flashback

Some years ago

Rosco was at his Momma's house and his girlfriend was over at the time and she said "My water broke honey, the baby is coming we got no time for the hospital."

Rosco says "Jesse Duke, is on his way to talk to us about something with his wife and and they are serious. Honey, are you sure you want to get married you know what that means and this little baby coming and us will be family."

Jesse Duke comes and he says "Well, how soon is the baby coming Rosco?"

Rosco says "Too Close to go to the hosptial and I'm scared what if our baby don't like me or what will my Mama and Daddy say when they get home and find out their Grandparent oh my what am I going to do I wanted to go college and play football and now this right here."

Cue Luke_Fan07

Flashback

Some years ago

Rosco was at his Momma's house and his girlfriend was over at the time and she said "My water broke honey, the baby is coming we got no time for the hospital."

Rosco says "Jesse Duke, is on his way to talk to us about something with his wife and and they are serious. Honey, are you sure you want to get married you know what that means and this little baby coming and us will be family."

Jesse Duke comes and he says "Well, how soon is the baby coming Rosco?"

Rosco says "Too Close to go to the hosptial and I'm scared what if our baby don't like me or what will my Mama and Daddy say when they get home and find out their Grandparent oh my what am I going to do I wanted to go college and play football and now this right here."

Cue Luke_Fan07

Back to The Present day

Rosco says "I remember the first time I saw your Momma and thinking she is most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life and that's all that counts."

cue Luke_Fan07

Jesse looked to Rosco,"Well son, alls you csn do is bes the best you can be to the little tike and pray that itl grow to love you, they'll have to accept it that they are grandparents because well, they are adn we cant stop it.

*delivers baby*

ohh lordie me, its a baby girl!! what are we going to name it?

~~~~~~~~

present day," Yea I reckon it is grandpa let me call Layla." Chad said

Jesse looked to Rosco,"Well son, alls you csn do is bes the best you can be to the little tike and pray that itl grow to love you, they'll have to accept it that they are grandparents because well, they are adn we cant stop it.

*delivers baby*

ohh lordie me, its a baby girl!! what are we going to name it?

~~~~~~~~

present day," Yea I reckon it is grandpa let me call Layla." Chad said

Rosco says "First smart you've said all day Chad and just becareful you life is precious and it can change just that fast as well."

Cue Luke_Fan07

Rosco looked down at her,"sure"

~~~~~~~~~~

present day.....

Chad meanwhile called Layla,"Hello, is Layla there?

"But i....

click!!!! crap it i gotta go fellers!!!!

Clark says "Bye Chad, listen just becareful and I hope everything works with you and Layla Hogg."

Charlie says " I think that is going make us Uncles Again."

Cue Luke_Fan07

Chad sped down the road heading to the doctors office,"LAYLA!!!, PLEASE TELL EM YOU AINT DARLIN."

Layla looked to him and looked behind him were huighe hogg stood,"Boy you better run cause Im gonna kill you!!"

a fight broke out between the two, Layla looked to them and screamed at them,"STOP IT JUST STOP IT!!!!"

Chad turned to see Layla crying he ran to her hugging her close,"Im sorry darlin, I really am, I....Ill help ya through this.

Chad sped down the road heading to the doctors office,"LAYLA!!!, PLEASE TELL EM YOU AINT DARLIN."

Layla looked to him and looked behind him were huighe hogg stood,"Boy you better run cause Im gonna kill you!!"

a fight broke out between the two, Layla looked to them and screamed at them,"STOP IT JUST STOP IT!!!!"

Chad turned to see Layla crying he ran to her hugging her close,"Im sorry darlin, I really am, I....Ill help ya through this.

Balladeer: Well No Wonder Hughie wants to kill Chad Lexmark right now he done got his daughter pregant and she is only sixteen. I wonder will he give up football and dreams of the NFL for a child or will he walk away and how in the world is he going to tell his family about this right here. History seems to be repeating itself again and again.

Cue Luke_Fan07

Balladeer: Well No Wonder Hughie wants to kill Chad Lexmark right now he done got his daughter pregant and she is only sixteen. I wonder will he give up football and dreams of the NFL for a child or will he walk away and how in the world is he going to tell his family about this right here. History seems to be repeating itself again and again.

Cue Luke_Fan07

Chad says "I'm a Coltrane and I'm standing by Layla weather you like it or not and I'm going to be Father and Layla is going to be a mother and your going to be a Grandfather soon Hughie don't get mad we didn't plan for this right her to happen now."

cue Luke_Fan07

Hughie shook with anger and looked to him through clenched teeth,"Yea you'll be a father adn yer dang lucky I dont make you marry her, which as a matter of fact, doesnt sound like abad idea!"

Chad looked down to Layla, who had her head on his chest resting, holding to her stomach.Chad had lost everythig he worked soo hard to get, now he had no choice but to marry Layla, even if she didnt love him.

Hughie shook with anger and looked to him through clenched teeth,"Yea you'll be a father adn yer dang lucky I dont make you marry her, which as a matter of fact, doesnt sound like abad idea!"

Chad looked down to Layla, who had her head on his chest resting, holding to her stomach.Chad had lost everythig he worked soo hard to get, now he had no choice but to marry Layla, even if she didnt love him.

Chad said "Well So be it Hughie Hogg and it seems that I have another calling besides Football well maybe I can teach our children the game of football and maybe our kids will be a little smarter than me and my brothers have been in the past. It seems we see a pretty girl and we lose all focus on what were doing, except for Chris now he is pretty smart and take cares of all those kids along his three. I want to be like him when I get to his age and as a father as well."

Cue Luke_Fan07

Mean while.at Reba's house

Kathy looked at Reba and said what ever you are going to do. better be doing it soon cause Michael could leave town and you will never find him. If you I can call My father who is a Judge anh he can get this divorce rolling if that's what you want.

Reba says "Aunt Kathy, that is exactly what I want and I'm going to get him good or until he's broke and can't afford nothing."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Luke_Fan07

In the meantime Chad says "What about next friday Mr. Hogg and I'll be happy to marry your daughter and Layla can finish High School. I'm graduating this year so she go and finish her senior year after I'm out and I'll take care of the baby for her."

Cooter hears the commotion he had heard about Emma's son Chad Lexmark getting together with Hughie's duaghter every chance he could and he was thinking that this could be trouble especially if Layla got pregant as well and and wait till her father found out. He walked over to where Chad, Hughie and Layla was talking and he seen that it looked like the guys had been fighting and he see Chad and says "Oh no Chad, what have you done now if Charlie or Chris had done this we could blame this on your Duke blood but with you we just can and I wonder what your grandfather thinks of this right now."

Layla says "Yes Chad, I'll marry you and thanks for offer as well. I'm going to be Ms. Chad Bruce Lexmark and were having a baby and I hope it's girl I always wanted a girl first."

Chad walks over and give Layla a big hug and says "Well, if were getting married we got to makes plans don't you think and we got to go and tell my Grandparents that there going to be great-grandparents as well. Oh hey Uncle Cooter did you hear everything going on right now?"

Cooter says "Oh Lord, now what how many times did your grandfather tell you to becareful about stuff like that what about your Football Scholarship if your stay in Hazzard after you graduate and what about your dreams of the NFL."

Chad says "Jeremy, can have that dream right now I just found out I'm going to be a father and I've got to go and tell my family and make plans. Personally I hope the baby is a boy so I can teach him how to be quarterback like Grandpa Coltrane did for me."

Cue dukesrule2000 or Luke_Fan07

In the meantime Chad says "What about next friday Mr. Hogg and I'll be happy to marry your daughter and Layla can finish High School. I'm graduating this year so she go and finish her senior year after I'm out and I'll take care of the baby for her."

Cooter hears the commotion he had heard about Emma's son Chad Lexmark getting together with Hughie's duaghter every chance he could and he was thinking that this could be trouble especially if Layla got pregant as well and and wait till her father found out. He walked over to where Chad, Hughie and Layla was talking and he seen that it looked like the guys had been fighting and he see Chad and says "Oh no Chad, what have you done now if Charlie or Chris had done this we could blame this on your Duke blood but with you we just can and I wonder what your grandfather thinks of this right now."

Layla says "Yes Chad, I'll marry you and thanks for offer as well. I'm going to be Ms. Chad Bruce Lexmark and were having a baby and I hope it's girl I always wanted a girl first."

Chad walks over and give Layla a big hug and says "Well, if were getting married we got to makes plans don't you think and we got to go and tell my Grandparents that there going to be great-grandparents as well. Oh hey Uncle Cooter did you hear everything going on right now?"

Cooter says "Oh Lord, now what how many times did your grandfather tell you to becareful about stuff like that what about your Football Scholarship if your stay in Hazzard after you graduate and what about your dreams of the NFL."

Chad says "Jeremy, can have that dream right now I just found out I'm going to be a father and I've got to go and tell my family and make plans. Personally I hope the baby is a boy so I can teach him how to be quarterback like Grandpa Coltrane did for me."

Cue dukesrule2000 or Luke_Fan07

Cooter says "Chad, wait please come in my office and please can we talk your always running around with Layla."

Chad says "I think I know what your getting at it seems that when I first met came to Hazzard I only hung around the garage and stuff like that."

Balladeer: It seems that Chad and Cooter are going to have a cousin to counsin talk here now.

Kathy picked up her cell phone and called her father she needed to tell him about his new grandchild coming. Kathy hears someone pick up a phone and said Judge Spencer Here. Kyle said Hi Dad this is Kathy. Oh Hi Baby. Kyle smiled. Kathy smiled and said Dad I have some good news for you you are going to be a grandpa again. Kyle said congradulations again Daughter. How is Luke taking it? Kyle said. Kathy said Dad I think his in shock right now. but to the other reason I called Reba would like a fast divorce from her husband Michael. Kathy said And she told him the whole story. and he said Ok I will fax the papers to your house. Ok Dad Thanks I will go home now. and she said Bye. and Kathy hung up and said and she told Reba what her father had said

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.