The Very First Dukes In Hazzard(or what will become Hazzard)

What Would do With Reba's Husband Micheal in last couple of pages?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What Would do With Reba's Husband Micheal in last couple of pages?

• Divorce Him
    • Take him and hope he gives all his love to you
    • Take his car keys from him, and hide the car
    • Sing "Kiss This" by Aaron Tippen

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse spotted his parents and his mother didn't look so good. and Everyone else noticed it too. Reba looked at Kathy and said Aunt Kathy are you ok. Kathy looked at Luke. Luke said we didn't want to tell everyone like this but I guess this family could use some good news.We are pregnet again.

Reba says " Aunt Kathy I didn't know how long I could keep your secret and besides that was a big one to keep and congratulation Uncle Luke. I had feeling that Micheal didn't want any of the kids but I just couldn't confront him on the issue that's all."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Luke_Fan07

Jesse spotted his parents and his mother didn't look so good. and Everyone else noticed it too. Reba looked at Kathy and said Aunt Kathy are you ok. Kathy looked at Luke. Luke said we didn't want to tell everyone like this but I guess this family could use some good news.We are pregnet again.

Clark says "That's great so is me and Lois but I just haven't told the General yet. Let me explain a bit here you see the General isn't the same one your thinking it's actually General Sam Lane and he is Lois and Lucy's father the Chloe's Uncle and you should've seen how I met him the first time he had his spotlight on the Kent Farm. And honest all I did was run into Lois in the Field and I would tell all y'll more but that would take alot of explaining and I don't feel like it right now."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke or Luke_Fan07 or Anybody

Angelena says "Micheal just think your way closer to work then where you used to live and you like me better than your wife and you got your son Jesse Lukas as well."

Micheal says "Just so you know I have other women out there, oh and I have a duaghter in Houston,Texas. I know you love me and everything but after I get my divorce from Reba don't be expecting me to marry you. Just because we have a son together because I ain't getting remarried once I'm free of Reba. It will just make things easier if this doesn't work out Angelena. It's going to be hard because my boss is my wife's Grandfather and her Uncle Micheal is a deputy with more say than me and everybody in this family loves Reba. Did you know that her cousin is Cooter Davenport and that she has two cousins that are reporters in Metropolis as well. And she is related to all of the Dukes and Coltranes as well, and she has ton of cousins everywhere. Her Aunt Kathy is a docter you probaly met her as well and her Aunt Jessica owns and runs the Boars Nest as well."

Cue dukesrule2000 or luke_fan07

Angelena looked to Micheal and shook he rhead,"then why are you hear with me then?! boy you bes be a gettin casue when I make it to that gun cabinet over there you're hind ends mine!!!"

Micheal.........

Clark says "That's great so is me and Lois but I just haven't told the General yet. Let me explain a bit here you see the General isn't the same one your thinking it's actually General Sam Lane and he is Lois and Lucy's father the Chloe's Uncle and you should've seen how I met him the first time he had his spotlight on the Kent Farm. And honest all I did was run into Lois in the Field and I would tell all y'll more but that would take alot of explaining and I don't feel like it right now."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke or Luke_Fan07 or Anybody

Charlie says "Yes Clark, please do explain I got all the time in the world and what was you and Lois in the back of daddy's station wagon at the time?"

Clark says "First of all, my father would never own or even drive a station wagon and I'm not telling you Charlie!"

Chris says "Charlie, please leave our cousin along what happened he don't want to tell any of us. This must of been good because he ain't sharing."

Clark says "Chris, that ain't working either I'm not telling anybody what happened in Kansas in the Corn Field."

Charlie says "Corn Field, now that sounds interesting as heck right about now what does everybody feel about that right now?"

Cue Luke_Fan07

Angelena looked to Micheal and shook he rhead,"then why are you hear with me then?! boy you bes be a gettin casue when I make it to that gun cabinet over there you're hind ends mine!!!"

Micheal.........

Micheal says " I didn't mean it like that because I do love you is just that I want to have my freedom first that's all and put that down. I'm trained Deputy Sheriff and that looks loaded as well."

Cue Luke_Fan07

Balladeer: It seems that Micheal went from the frying pan to the stove now?

Charlie looked to them "Ya'll wanna know that bad do ya?"

~~~~~

Angelena looked to him and tunred away from him,"You have a kid, no kids!!! and you want FREEDOM!? they aint no freedom when you have children Micheal, quite frankly I wasnt asking you to quit yer job or anything.

Micheal walked to Angelena.......

Clark says "Well, All right I'll tell everybody just keep in mind I wasn't myself. Well let's see when I first met Lois in that field I had no memory or no clothes either so wasn't nothing dirty so get your mind out of gutter. Boy, I tell ya for cousins I just don't know about you and Chris."

Micheal walks to Angelena and says "Well, I'm sorry Angelena I got scared shoot the whole town is related to Reba and their all going to be mad at me right now. And I got to deal with her Grandfather and her Uncle Micheal and Enos as well and everybody else that I run across it's alot to deal with right now."

Cue Luke_Fan07

Clark says "Well, All right I'll tell everybody just keep in mind I wasn't myself. Well let's see when I first met Lois in that field I had no memory or no clothes either so wasn't nothing dirty so get your mind out of gutter. Boy, I tell ya for cousins I just don't know about you and Chris."

Cue Luke_Fan07

C'mon clark you're a male and Lois is a prety lady, and youve got raging hormones and you was alone with her?!! how can we not keep our minds out of the gutters?! and you had no clothes too, that gives ti away."

Chris asked looking to Clark.

~~~~~~`

Angelena looked to him,"Why dont we run away and get away from them?"

C'mon clark you're a male and Lois is a prety lady, and youve got raging hormones and you was alone with her?!! how can we not keep our minds out of the gutters?! and you had no clothes too, that gives ti away."

~~~~~~`

Clark says "No nothing happened infact it's a very long story and I didn't even know who I was or who my parents were at the time as well. And besides there was alot going in Smallville at the very time." Charlie says " No wonder The General was so darn mad at you the time and besides that was so very hard to admit to all of us here."

Cue Luke_Fan07

Chris looked to Clark in disbelief,"Ok, whatever you say cousin."

Chad says "You should've seen when I brought home Hughie Hogg's duaghter late from a date and he thought the worst."

Jeremy says "Hey I remember that he woke up Grandpa he was knocking on the door so loudly and he really chewed you out Chad."

Clark smiles and says "So Chad what was and you Hughie's duaghter doing then."

Cue Luke_Fan07

~~~~~~`

Micheal says "That's the best idea you've had why not runaway to Mayberry, North Carolina. You know the Darlings live on the outskirts of there and they have this deserted little cabin where nobody would find us."

Cue Luke_Fan07

Chad looking shrugging a little,"Ehhh,not really with ehr, just long as her papa dont find out, we'll be fine!" CHad sais winking to them.

Rosoc over heard that last part,

"But wait until he does though Chad, we wouldnt want that would we?"

Chad shot up looking to Rosco,"Gra.....

Rosco interuppted him,"If ya dont love her leave her alone son!, Gosh keep it up and she'll end up with a baby on the way, you want a responsibility like that hanging over yer head?!

Chad looking shrugging a little,"Ehhh,not really with ehr, just long as her papa dont find out, we'll be fine!" CHad sais winking to them.

Rosoc over heard that last part,

"But wait until he does though Chad, we wouldnt want that would we?"

Chad shot up looking to Rosco,"Gra.....

Rosco interuppted him,"If ya dont love her leave her alone son!, Gosh keep it up and she'll end up with a baby on the way, you want a responsibility like that hanging over yer head?!

Chris says "Chad, you mean you're still sneaking off with that redhead and if you don't watch this somebody is going to Be calling you Daddy. Just what Grandpa wants another Great-Grandchild, why what about your football scholarship to OSU. And you can't blame the Dukes on this one right here I think you ought to looking somewhere else."

cue Luke_Fan07

Chris says "Chad, you mean you're still sneaking off with that redhead and if you don't watch this somebody is going to Be calling you Daddy. Just what Grandpa wants another Great-Grandchild, why what about your football scholarship to OSU. And you can't blame the Dukes on this one right here I think you ought to looking somewhere else."

cue Luke_Fan07

Chad says "But Grandpa, it's just fun and games nothing serious you know besides I'm too young to be a father right now I got football. Four years at Ohio State U. and then on to the NFL and then I don't mind stelling down and having kids."

Cue Luke_Fan07

Chad shrugged their advice and comments off, "EHhh, we'll be alright, nothing will ever happen between us."

Rosco looked to him,"It better not boy!!"

Chad says "But Grandpa, trust me nothing will happen and besides I am only seventeen years old and she's only sixteen were too young for kids. You know kids only come when your ready for them."

Charlie says "Oh ya, why don't you explain that to Charlene in the beginning it was just fun and games with me and Rebecca and nine months later came Charlene and then when she was eighteen months later she left me for my best friend of all people."

Chris says "I wish I had a quarter everytime I heard that from young couples giving up their babies and kids to the orphanage it getting bad here."

Cue Luke_Fan07

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.