Luke Duke's cousin is on the board

larrywopat

Yes Tom is my cousin. I'm not sure exactly how closely we are related, but I'm pretty sure he's my dad's 2nd cousin. I have personally never met him, but I know my dad went to his farm when they were kids. Hopefully one of these days I can meet him when he's in Wisconsin. There was one family reunion he was going to be at when I was younger, but he couldn't make it. So I just wanted to introduce myself, and let you all know there's part of the Wopat family on the board.

Welcome to Hazzardnet...

Glad you made your way on here. Hope you enjoy yourself around these parts. That is cool that you are related. Maybe someday he will come to one of your family functions. Wouldn't that be a great surprise for ya? And after that you can intrduce him to all of us on here..... :wink: ...

Once again enjoy yourself around here...

Darrell

Yeah, I know he did some shows in Wisconsin, I think some of my aunts went. He is my dad's second cousin. So I guess he's probably my third cousin. I know it's not that close of a relation, but we're definitely related. I live in La Crosse, but I go to college in Iowa right now. My family is originally from the Hillsboro, WI area, where a lot of the Wopat family is from. We have our family reunion there every other year, but I haven't gone to it in years. Well I suppose I'm gonna go. Talk to ya'll later.

Larry, that's cool. I'm familiar with the LaCrosse/Onalaska/Sparta area. LaCrosse is a beautiful town. Kind of a rustic, lonesome area up there, with the high bluffs on the banks o' the Mississippi.

I was last up there few years ago for Riverfest; they had Night Ranger playin' on stage, I recall.

And ya know...it doesn't matter to us none, if you're Tom's third cousin, or yer own grandpa. We're glad to have ya!

Brian

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Larry welcome to Hazzardnet ,

I'm just Curious but how did you know Tom was your Cousin ? I hope you one day get to meet him he is such a deep caring person he is very sweet and loveable he is my favorite person on show and i'm a member of his fanclub. He is so hansom he still looks alot lilke Luke even though he is older now and he is your Cousin and i read that he also has a Cousin named Robin i wish you luck in meeting him one day or if not you could go to one of his performances .

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Yes Tom is my cousin. I'm not sure exactly how closely we are related, but I'm pretty sure he's my dad's 2nd cousin. I have personally never met him, but I know my dad went to his farm when they were kids. Hopefully one of these days I can meet him when he's in Wisconsin. There was one family reunion he was going to be at when I was younger, but he couldn't make it. So I just wanted to introduce myself, and let you all know there's part of the Wopat family on the board.

Glad to have you on board!!