22 years ago today...

...the last DOH aired(if the airdate on the DVDs are correct). Later this evening, I'll relive Feb 8 1985 and watch Opening Night at the Boar's Nest. I doubt I saw it that day. I wasn't into DOH as much as a kid. I watched it every now and then. I think I watched more reruns after '85 then I did when it originally aired. I was very young during those days-6 years old when it started and 12 at the end. At that age, I didn't take any TV show seriously-just whatever I felt like watching.

WOW, I remember that one on the show plus I watched more reruns till it got closed on September that time I was a toddler at 3 years old back in 1985!

I remember that I watched one rerun on tv that night after my kid sister was born (August 7th, 1985) before one month later, it got canceled! DAMN, I'm almost 25 (born on March 9th, 1982) that I can remember "DOH" for 3 years since I was a just baby like few months old till I was 3 that time! It's still there in my memory from my childhood days!

On February 8, 1985, I was 14-years-old, a Freshman in high school. I don't remember seeing the original broadcast, but I do look forward to having season seven very soon and can watch the episode. That seems so long ago, though. Hard to believe that today I'm 36 and married. Looking back, it seems kind of strange that now I'm older today than the Duke characters were back when the show was on. Weird how time flies.

Hey bwgath, how old were you at that time? TYes it is good that we can have all the episodes on DVD. Back in '85 I NEVER would have thought it would be that way someday.

I was ten when the final episode aired. It was my favorite show on TV, I don't remember the first season playing, I think I remember the second season and on (Cause I remember watching the Incredible Hulk so I think that was about that time.) I wish they made TV shows like the Dukes now, sadly those days are gone. Again, thank God for the DVD player!

I was 11 in 1985 but I don't remember if I saw the last episode: I liked the serie at that time but wasn't a huge fan.

I re-descover it only last year. Sometimes here in Italy they made confusion with episodes and not always they show them all.

For example, they now are aired the 2nd season but, if you read on the tv magazine they wrote 1st season...