Hazzard FONT---PLEASE HELP!!

the_rubber_duck

this may be a really strange question to some, but i need it answered (and soon!) im new to this site, so please forgive me if i do or say somethin wrong. anyway, heres my question:

what is the FONT used in the Dukes of Hazzard title?

im makin a sign for my friends' (we've got the whole Hazzard crew) garage and id like to make it as original as possible. is there anyone who can help me with this? it would be MUCH appreciated. :D

thank you for any help.

Yours in Mud,

Karyn (aka Daisy, in our group)

thanks for the welcome! and thank you so much for the tip on the font! i was gettin kinda worried that i might hafta draw it out by hand (which wouldnt be to bad, im good at drawin! lol) its just easier this way and less time consumin. i wanted it done by a certain day. so thanks again. i havent checked it out as to whether its close to the original or not, but i will as soon as im done here!

and just FYI, the rubber duck refers to my Jeep (grand cherokee). i offroad (alot) and i decided to take it "swimming" one day in some DEEP muddy (and smelly!) water. nevertheless, i ended up with 6" off water in the "cab" and a soaked butt. so we decided to nickname it the "rubber duck" and its been madness since! lol :D

anywho, thanks so much again!! ill be around. in the meantime, keep it between the ditches!

Hi Rubber Duck welcome from B.L. Davenport. I've wondered about the font as well so glad ya asked! I've sort of made my own desktop theme. Anyway I was surfing and found a site where you could download the font. The link is below:

hazzardonline.com/html/misc.html (Moderator Note: This domain is no longer available.)

Happy sign making :)

B.L.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 years later...