What is wrong with this picture???

Good catch.

as for your question, when you hit reply, a bunch of buttons pop up under the subject box, click on the Img box, it'll look like this in the reply box

trialnmovieset014.jpg

trialnmovieset014.jpg

the final line represents what it should like minus the space between the webaddress and the final img which should always look like

just don't hotlink to other peoples stuff it uses up their bandwidth if you can put it on your site or a photo site like photobucket.

Ok, I'll admit the Bo figurel is kinda cute, but the Luke figure looks like Michael Knight with a crappy attitude. Or Rosco with Steven Tyler lips. ROLFMAO!!!! (The actual figure that is as opposed to the image)

Nice hair tho'. Khee!

I did notice the faux paux on the Bo doll. Hopefully ones produced don't have that error.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 14 years later...
On 5/5/2006 at 12:35 PM, Iloveschnieder said:

I thought y'all would get a good chuckle at their expense! Man they remind me of the fake Rosco in "Too many Rosco's" when he kept calling Bo Luke. Some one down at the factory sure doesn't/didn't know thier Dukes!

Hi Cousin Iloveschneider... Bo:"Rosco fer cryin' out loud! You keep makin' the same mistake, that's Luke, I'm Bo! Yer sick."