11 hours ago11 hr I've just read that Dennis Haskins died on Sunday. He was 75. Best known for playing Principal Richard Belding in 'Saved by the Bell', he also appeared in three episodes of Dukes spanning seasins 1-7. They were 'One Armed Bandits', 'The Late J.D. Hogg' and 'Cale Yarborough Comes to Hazzard'. The image below is from 'Cale Yarborough Comes to Hazzard' where he played Elmo alongside Al White as Eddie.
2 hours ago2 hr We lost another one....so sad.I was thinking he played in 5 Dukes episodes but you don't usually get these things wrong. Being in One Armed Bandits makes him a big part of Dukes history....even though it wasn't a big role.I was so mad because he came to visit the local college and I didn't know he was going to be there until right after he left. Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by RogerDuke
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.