Mystery Girl in on the phone booth on the phone in Season 5 The Revenge of Hughie Hogg

The cute babbling brunette girl. When Hughie Hogg's men Barclay & Norris in the patrol car chasing General Lee crash into and push the phone booth girl and all as she's talking. Anyone know who this girl is?

The girl in this scene https://youtu.be/8mbx679t_Ok?si=13qyT6umoxfpnB6y

Edited by Skipper Duke
I included the video clip.

7 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

The cute babbling brunette girl. When Hughie Hogg's men Barclay & Norris in the patrol car chasing General Lee crash into and push the phone booth girl and all as she's talking. Anyone know who this girl is?

The girl in this scene https://youtu.be/8mbx679t_Ok?si=13qyT6umoxfpnB6y

Hoss C... Any idea who that girl is?

The scene isn't in the clip you posted, so I had a look at the whole episode (it's about 20 minutes in if anyone else wants to check it out). Due to the action, I'd guess that she's a stunt performer rather than an actress.

There aren't many stuntwomen listed for Dukes on IMBb, but the best match I can see is Hannah Kozak. She's only credited for 'Cale Yarborough Comes to Hazzard' in season 7, but she could've been in earlier episodes.

Another possibility is Christine [Anne] Baur. She's also a stuntwoman, although she isn't credited for any Dukes episodes. You can see her in the DVD extra, 'Hazzard County Stunt Team - Reunited and in Your Face'.

8 hours ago, HossC said:

The scene isn't in the clip you posted, so I had a look at the whole episode (it's about 20 minutes in if anyone else wants to check it out). Due to the action, I'd guess that she's a stunt performer rather than an actress.

There aren't many stuntwomen listed for Dukes on IMBb, but the best match I can see is Hannah Kozak. She's only credited for 'Cale Yarborough Comes to Hazzard' in season 7, but she could've been in earlier episodes.

Another possibility is Christine [Anne] Baur. She's also a stuntwoman, although she isn't credited for any Dukes episodes. You can see her in the DVD extra, 'Hazzard County Stunt Team - Reunited and in Your Face'.

Hoss... Thanks. :)