A teensy weensy spoiler (about Flash)

The filmmakers...  

124 members have voted

1. 1. The filmmakers...

• Never saw the show.
    • Lost too many brain cells to drug use to remember the show.

In the movie Flash is.....

...Boss Hogg's dog!

WHY, WHY, WHY? Do they see this as an "update"?

[Hollywood Moron]

Oh, yeah, you see here in the 21st century, dogs aren't owned by Sheriffs. That would be indecent and politically incorrect. Therefore we changed it. A recent poll conducted in L.A. indicates that no one will notice.

[/Hollywood Moron]

In the movie Flash is.....

...Boss Hogg's dog!

WHY, WHY, WHY? Do they see this as an "update"?

[Hollywood Moron]

Oh, yeah, you see here in the 21st century, dogs aren't owned by Sheriffs. That would be indecent and politically incorrect. Therefore we changed it. A recent poll conducted in L.A. indicates that no one will notice.

[/Hollywood Moron]

Christ, if they are gonna do that then why have the damn dog even in the movie?? They want Rosco to be more hardcore or whatever, fine..he doesnt have flash and doesnt call her velevet ears...but hello, isnt Boss Hogg supposed to be all hard core????? :-?

Christ, if they are gonna do that then why have the damn dog even in the movie?? They want Rosco to be more hardcore or whatever, fine..he doesnt have flash and doesnt call her velevet ears...but hello, isnt Boss Hogg supposed to be all hard core????? :-?

That's odd.

I remember back when Spider-Man came out the die-hard comic fans were mad that they changed his web-shooting abilities from a mechanical device to an internal thing in his wrists.

I never cared because I was a casual fan. And most people going to see The Dukes of Hazzard won't care either.

They won't care or even know that Flash is supposed to be Rosco's dog. They won't care or even know that the General Lee's doors are supposed to be welded shut, not broken.

But now I can see how the Spider-Man fans could get upset. Sure, they're minor details, but WHY change them? It makes no sense. What do they gain by saying the General's doors are busted? If anything, that's a crazy idea in itself, because why would both doors break? And why give Flash to Boss Hogg?

It boggles the mind.

That's odd.

I remember back when Spider-Man came out the die-hard comic fans were mad that they changed his web-shooting abilities from a mechanical device to an internal thing in his wrists.

I never cared because I was a casual fan. And most people going to see The Dukes of Hazzard won't care either.

They won't care or even know that Flash is supposed to be Rosco's dog. They won't care or even know that the General Lee's doors are supposed to be welded shut, not broken.

But now I can see how the Spider-Man fans could get upset. Sure, they're minor details, but WHY change them? It makes no sense. What do they gain by saying the General's doors are busted? If anything, that's a crazy idea in itself, because why would both doors break? And why give Flash to Boss Hogg?

It boggles the mind.