Saying Good-bye part 2

This is a start of pretty peaceful night, and everything is perfect in Hazzerd. Daisy had came to see that everything was okay at the Duke Farm. She had heard plenty about this Rebecca Lynn and that she was the Sheriff's daughter. Josh didn't see the conflict in this right here, he was crazy in love in her.

At the Boars Nest

Rebecca Lynn is working and she sees somebody that she knows from Joshua Tree, and it's her ex-boyfriend Jay J. Kool and he must've followed her here. Now folks Jay is a soul searcher and he is 30 years old and he has the wild looking yellow and purple jeep with a one of the rv trailers on the back of it. He has been in twenty-eight different trailer parks in the past two years, he feels that as soon to many poeple know who he is he is gone and that is what he has doing for the five years now. Jay J. Kool walks in the Boars Nest and sees that Rebecca Lynn Smith was there working and she had her Pontiac here as well, he had wondered if she had talked to father yet. But she had told him the last time he had talked her that it was none of his business what she was doing these days.

Rebecca Lynn sees Jay and she walks away, and decides to go take his order because she don't want to get fired just yet. She starts to talk to him and they are just talking and she tells again that isn't any of his business what she is doing right now. Rebecca Lynn notices that Josh and Jason Duke walk in as well she was looking forward to talking to Josh after dealing with Jay he didn't realize what was between them was over with. Rebecca Lynn gets Jay his order and comes back to get Josh and Jason's order now, and Josh was asking who is that guy you was talking to. She tells him that he is her ex-boyfriend that followed her from Joshua Tree, and Jason asked if it was true that the Sheriff was her father , and that she could tell him about Jay maybe he'll do something about what's going on. Rebecca Lynn says that he more mad about me talking to you right now, and for some reason Boss says that you Dukes are no good as well. Jay had noticed that Rebecca Lynn was talking to those two guys over there ans that had made him mad, what did that girl think she was doing flirting right in front of him. She has some nerve , she had wanted to break-up but he didn't think it was the right thing to do right now.

Cue Anybody

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN NEW YORK...

Luke was in Judd's room while Kathy was talking to Judd's doctor. The doctor told Kathy That is Judd,if Judd doesn't wake up soon he will have brain damage.

Luke was in Judd's room and he was talking to Judd. Judd it's me Luke I'm here and so is Michael, Bo ,Jessica and Kathy so please come back.

Kathy walked into the room and she said Luke we need to talk. So Luke got up and walked out of the room with Kathy and she told him what the doctor told him and Luke said oh no we need to get him to wake and I need to call the farm to see how everything is. Then he walked to the phones and he deiled the farm and it rand a few times and then someone answered it and they said Duke Farm Daisy Duke speaking. Daisy Said. Daisy what are you doing there?Luke said.

Daisy said "I thought I would come to visit you a while, and how is everybody doing. By the way Velvet's puppies are adorable , I had seen little Boss in the litter he looks just like Boss. How did that happen . The only he needs is a hat, boots and a Caddy Luke. Josh was telling me that Elvis got in the Thunderbird program is that what I think he is talking about not the car right. Did you know that Julie can't cook and she almost burned the kitchen at her parents house making Macroni and Cheese. It sure is good thing that came by for a visit and Josh is crazy about Rebecca Lynn Smith and he says that she is Rosco's daughter and that she is from Joshua Tree, California from what he says. So how is Judd doing right now and how Kathy and Jessica as well."

Julie had walked in the room asked who was on the phone Daisy, and Daisy told one minute Julie it's Luke calling and I just told him that you can't cook. Julie had said "I thought you was keeping that a secret Daisy." Oh, can talk to Luke for a little bit I got tell him about something important." Daisy says to Luke that Julie wants to talk to you a minute besides somebody's at the door anyways right now. Luke tells Daisy okay, and she hands the phone to Julie and they start talking at that minuete. Daisy answers the door and it Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane walks in and is just talking with Ross in the kitchen.

Ross tells his Uncle about Julie not being a good cook and that, Daisy said she'll cook. Ross said "Jason said that Julie nearly burned down the kitchen at her parents house in Cleveland,Ohio.

Cue anybody

Luke laughed, and then he told Daisy how Judd was. Luke How's Kathy feeling? Kath is fine, Oh I don't know if Juliy told you but Kath and I are having a son and we decited to name him Jesse Kyle Duke.

That's great Luke, Uncle Jesse would have loved that you are naming him after him. Man I miss that old man. Daisy Said. So do I Daisy.Luke said; They said their good-byes and hung up the phone. Then Luke went back to Judds room.

Jason and Josh was on their way back to the farm, and Josh was concerned about the way that guy was watching Rebecca. Josh decides he was going to talk to Rebecca on the cb and he says on the mike "Breaker One, Breaker One Fireball calling Brunette Angel you got your ears on." Jason is wandering if Rebecca was going to realize that he was talking to her on the cb. Jason had asked Josh does she have a cb in her Trans Am. Josh says "Ya, I had seen one in her car at the Boars Nest Jason." Not five minutes later they hear on the cb " Breaker One, Breaker One this Brunette Angel calling Fireball you got your ears on." Josh goes back on with "Breaker One, Breaker One Brunette Angel who was the guy watching back at the Boars Nest."

Rebecca came back with "Breaker One,Breaker One Fireball that was my ex-boyfriend and he refuses to believe that it was over when I had broke up with him in Joshua Tree and he has followed me to Hazzerd."

Meanwhile back at the farm

Daisy tells Luke that great about your the baby, Ross tells me that his mother is having twins.

Cue Anybody

Micheal and Luke was walking back to Judd's room and Micheal tells Luke he something to tell him.

Micheal says "Well, when we get back I finally give Uncle Rosco a answer on what he asked me before we left Hazzerd. And I have finally decided that yes I wil joining the Hazzerd County Sheriff's Department. The only thing when he had said it he told that I would training with Enos, and told him that training would be kind of useless seeing how I was with Border Patrol. Amd Besides now Jessica won't worry so much when I am on the job Luke."

Luke said "Well, I don't know what to say about that but if that what you want to do so be it."

Micheal said "Thanks on that, but how do you think Bo is going to take all this about this right here."

Cue Anybody

Well, my Uncle told me how Boss is little crooked Luke and I am honest. I think it's about time somebody give him a parking ticket or speeding ticket, and the whole time I have been in Hazzerd his Taillight has broke but Enos or my Uncle doesn't notice. Well, I don't how he'll feel about getting tickets but he isn't above the law himself. Besides I can't wait to tell Bo and later I'll tell Jason, Josh and Julie and Ross and Daisy and whoever else wants to know about.

Micheal says"That I think I will tell Kathy, Jessica and Bo when we see them this best thing I have ever decided to do. Besides I tried to forget about the Border Patrol for the time I have been here I have see things overed looked here. Did you know there was a drunk driver that almost ran me off the road day before we left, and I was thinking maybe there ought to be sobriety check points all the big cities have them why not in Hazzerd. There everywhere in California they very effective in the state and they would work great at home."

Cue anybody

Just as Josh and Jason was on there way back and Josh was chatting up storm to Rebecca Lynn it seems that Boss Hogg had wanted to see these puppies everybody in the county was talking about. He had pulled in to the Dukes drive and parked and knocked on the door and Daisy answered the door and he was asking if she had minded if he had seen Hazzerd's newest residence . Daisy said "Sure Boss ,"

cue anybody

Boss, Daisy and Ross walked over the barn where Velvet and the puppies were and Ross said the two that look alike are itchy and scratchy they are always itching lately. Daisy said" Your dad should know about this as soon he calls again then, and I think they have fleas."

Boss asked what Micheal and Jessica was doing with puppies when they are old enough to be given away. Boss had seen the cutest puppy in the litter and said that the all white should be "Little Boss" and Daisy and Ross had agreed and he said that I sure would like that white when they are old enough Daisy. Velvet had barked at Boss, and he looked at her and said just like your Mama, you don't like me either.

Cue Anybody

Rebecca Lynn was running away from something in Joshua Tree but what was it and why doesn't she want to talk to Jay J. Kool. Why did he follow her all the way to Hazzerd, he could've met another girl why go through all this for Rebecca Lynn. Josh knows the risks involved with Rebecca but he doesn't care either, he just likes her and this is his way of showing that right there. I woder what it going to happen when Jay and Josh finally meet up in person, they both like Rebecca and they are determined to talk her at sometime. Josh is a bit like his older cousin Bo, he was headstrong and went with heart helping a girl unmatter what came up. He nearly married a girl in a helping one out but somebody else came up before that could happen. Do you think Rebecca Lynn Smith is the girl that will finally convince Josh to settledown after all these wild years. Josh has been chasing girls for the longest time now and he never did all this for just one girl.

Cue Anybody.

MEANWHILE IN NEW YORK..

Kathy and Luke where in the room with Judd while Bo,Michael and Jessica took Beth to the hotel to freshing up and then they where going to get some food and bring some back to Kathy and Luke.

Kathy was sitting in the Chair when she had a strange look on her face. Luke walked up to her and said Sweetheart are you ok. Kathy looked at Luke and said I'm fine I just felt a little dizzy is all. I just think the baby is tell me to get some rest.

Well you Just Lie down right here on this couch and rest Luke Said So that's what Kathy did and in no time she was asleep. Luke walked over to Judd and he said Brother Your nephew is giving Kath a hard time here. and then Luke saw Judd's hand move and then he looked up and saw that he was awake. Well if she wasn't worring about me andeveryone eles my nephew wouldn't give her a hard time He's telling her to stop the worring.Judd Said. Luke smiled and Said I know but she loves this family so much. But I finily got her to lay down and rest. Luke went and got the doctor. and then he called the Family in Hazzard to let them know what is going on and to check up on things.

Luke asked Bo is Micheal had told him his decision on what Rosco offered him before they left for New York. And what do you think of Rosco having a daughter doesn't that beat all, and Josh taking a shine to her. You know Josh reminds me of you, in your younger days always helping out the pretty girl.

Bo says " Rosco having daughter that I would've never imagined in all my life, but she does look like him. But I wonder does she drive like him as well."

Luke says "Well, she has this White Trans Am GTA and she like driving it on route 66. But it real sudden that comes to see her father now after twenty-three years, you know if Rebecca is Rosco's daughter than that makes her Micheals cousin. I am worried about Kathy thow it seem our son is really getting her all tired out all time. I wonder how Jason, Josh, Julie and Daisy are doing at the farm right now."

Bo says "Josh like Rebecca Lynn, it she the new girl at the Boars Nest and I see why he likes her. But I wonder what Rosco is saying about all this goig on right now."

CueAnybody

Rebecca Lynn was on her in to the Boars Nest when she had noticed that Jay J. was following she thought that she wasn't going make it easy. She had remember Josh saying but his family having a farm on Old Mill Pond rd or something like. Well, she finds the road and before she knows she is there and she loses Jay is the process. She had noticed that Boss's car was there as well so , she decided to says hi her new found Uncle on the way to see Josh. She had heard all over the counties about these puppies and she had wanted ask Josh about it as well.

Cue Anybody

In NEW YORK..

Luke walked into Judds room and Kathy was still asleep on the couch he walked up to her and he touched her and her forehead was burning up and he couldn't wake her . he called the doctor in and he checked her out and said we need to get the feaver down. Luke told the doctor that she was 5 months pregnet. The doctor said Son if we don't get this feaver down she will not wake up. So they put Kathy on the curnery and took her to another room. Luke Said Down and put his hands in his Head. and he starts to cry Bo walks up to him and said Kathy will pull threw.and so will your son. Bo Said Bo I don't know what I would do if I lose her. I just love her with all my heart and soul. I think I would die. Luke said. Michael and Judd was tring to confort Luke as well. Then he made the dection to call Daisy and tell her what was going on.

STILL IN NEW YORK

So After Luke got off the phone with Daisy he told Bo , Mike , and Judd that she wishes them good luck she is gonna try to come down tomorrow

then Luke got this frown on his face he said " I don't know how much help she is gonna be ", Then Bo looked at Luke then sighed put his arm around him he said ' Lukas it's gonna be okay you ain't alone then Luke just looked at Bo said " Thanks Bo i needed to here that ", why don't we go back to the hotel now their ain't much we can do here ".

then Luke said with tears in his eyes " i suppose your right Bo but i just can't believe this is happening :cry::cry::cry: I'm ........... gonna miss her so much if she dies then their's the baby :cry::cry::cry: i was so happy about having a son or daughter now this why is it happening ",

Then Bo turned to Luke said " I don't have any answers for you Cuz but i'm trying to keep good thoughts hope for the best ', then Luke got into the passenger seat of the General and Mike got into the back Luke didn't say much on the drive back since he has alot on his mind now which worried Bo since he was afraid Luke would fall into a depression .

Cue DukesRule

At the farm

Boss and Rebecca Lynn were still there and they unaware of what was happening to Kathy and the danger to the baby and Kathy as well. Judd had woken up now, and Micheal still had told Judd and Bo about his decision but Luke knows right now. Jessica is doing good, she excited about the twins right now. Bo and Luke are suspicious of Rebecca Lynn and what she was doing in Hazzerd, he didn't want to say anything befor but you can't drive on route 66 from Joshua Tree area.

cue anybody

The Phone rings at the Duke farm and Boss Hogg had just left said goodbye to Rebecca Lynn before he left. Rebecca Lynn is in the barn by Joshua and they are looking at the puppies right now, and Josh says that they are really cute. Jason sees that Josh and Rebecca Lynn are talking and he walks in the house as well. Ross goes in the farmhouse as well, and that he sees Josh and Rebecca Lynn are in the barn. Ross is looking at Rebecca Lynn's car, and he thinks it's pretty cool but of course he Julie's car as well. At that moment he see's Cooter pull up and get out of his tow-truck right now and he decides to talk to Cooter as well. Cooter ask him what is going on, and he tells him that Josh and Rebecca Lynn are kissing in the barn right now. Cooter tells him that he just let them have time to themselves, and he ask hows is the puppies doing right now.

Ross ask's Cooter Rebecca Lynn is Rosco's daughter and my daddy is his nephew , what does that make her to me them Cooter?.

And then Cooter tells him that her and your dad are cousin and she is your second cousin as well. Ross ask's Cooter what was my Uncle Jesse like, I had asked my Uncle Luke but he didn't answer me on the question.

Cooter says " Well, he was alot like your father and he got mad is somebody that wasn't his nephew or niece called him Uncle. He didn't like what Boss and the sheriff was doing around the county, and he would probaly would've liked you a whole lot Ross."

Ross says "Then how come nobody gets rid, of the white truck on the farm then." Cooter says "Because, that was Uncle Jesse's truck right there and I guess your Uncle's just can't bear to part with it just yet, Ross. It Like there's are part of Uncle Jesse still here in Hazzerd County."

My parents and Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy and Uncle Bo went to New York , because my Uncle Judd is in a comb right now, Cooter.

Cooter laughed, and said "Ross, I think you mean he is in a Coma not a Comb. "

Cooter and Ross walks in the house and Jason got there before they did and they had noticed that Daisy was on the phone right now. Rebecca Lynn ask Cooter was is so funny now. And Cooter is just Ross said that Judd is in a comb that's all.

Cue Anybody

Daisy put the phone , she walked unto the kitchen with a sad look on her face. and Cooter Said Daisy what's wronge ? Ijust got a call from Jessica and she said that Kathy has a high feavor and she could lose the baby if it doesn't come down. and she said that Luke is really upset So I'm on My Way to New York to be with them.

MEANWHILE IN NEW YORK...

AT THE HOTEL..

Luke walked into the room Bo looked at him and said Why don't you lie down and rest Me Michael and Jessica will be in the next room if you need us.and Luke said Ok. Luke went and layed downand he couldn't rest all he could think about was Kathy and his son. and then he prayed. and then a peace came over him.and then he slept.

AT THE HOSPITAL..

The Doctors and nurses where tring everything to get Kathy's feaver down but nothing was working. and the doctor said I need to call her Husbandif we don't get this feaver down he moght have to make a choise between his wife and child.The doctor went to the phone and called the hotel.

AT THE HOTEL...

Lukewasawaken by the phonehe picked it up and the doctor told him what was going on. Luke said thanks doc then he put the phone down down. Then He yelled NOOOOOOOOOOO . Then he started to threw things.

Bo and Michaelran into the room and saw what luke was doing Bo walked up to Luke. Bo Grabbed Luke and said Luke Calm down What happened? Luke told Bo and Michael What had happened

Bo I can't lose her,I would die with out her. Kath and I have waited a long time to have a baby to lose him now.

2 HOURS LATER..

Luke couldn't sleep so he got up ,He saw Bo asleep on the couch. and Michael sleeping in the Chair. Luke quilty left the room.

IN THE NEXT ROOM,,,,

Jessica was on the phone to Rebecca and Kyle (Kathy's Parents) and she told them about what was happing with the baby and Kathy and she also told them how Luke was handaling it. andKyle said we will be there in a few hours. and then she hung up with them.

AT THE HOSPITAL...

Luke walked into the hospital and then he wwalked into Kathy's room. he sat in a chait that was right next to Kathy's Bed he took her hand and then he started to sing to her their song Softly(by Lonestar)

" I remember that kiss in a cold world,Oh Girl Sunlight fell from your lips,Tenderly you shattered me. Some how you touched me like noone eles. Slipped into my soulLike a Prayer.

Baby with the sweetest Kiss you came alone and stole my breath, tore down my defeness with a whisper oh you showed me how love can be.

you broke threw to my heart. Softly Baby Softly

you 'er like God in this world,fragile,beautiful.

there;s so much trust in your Eyes, t hey make me remember blue skies and sunshine.

I wanna be what you see in me.

I wanna love you the way you love me.

Baby with the sweetest kiss You came along stole my breath,tore down my defeness with a whisperOh you showed me how good love can be. You broke threw my heart softly

I don't wanna be that strong, If it means being alone. I Wanna stay with you where I be long. And let you show meJust how good love cand be. You break threw to my heart, Softly Baby Softly

Softly Baby Softly."

Luke Said Baby Don't leave me, Please come back to Me. Then he put his head down on the bed and he cried, and then he prayed. Then he fell asleep.

MEAN WHILE BACK IN THE HOTEL...

IN LUKE'S ROOM..

Bo woke up and he saw that Luke was gone. He wakes up Michael and he said Luke is gone .Michael lets go.

so they got up and went out to the door and headed for the Hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL..

Bo and Michael walked into the hospital. Then into Kathy's room They seen Luke in the chair alsleep.

Bo said I guese thats what he needed, and then they walked out of the room.

They started to walk towards the door when Kathy's doctor stopped them . and he told them that everything that they have done hasn't worked. and that there was medican out there hat could bring it down but it could be a danger to the baby. and that they need to talk to her husband and he would have to make a choice..

Bo Said Ok Doc I Will talk to Luke.

The doctor left and Michael Said How are you going to tell Luke That he might have to chose between Kathy and the Baby. I Don't know Michael, Bo Said.

Just then Bo looked towards the doors and saw Rebecca and Kyle. and they spotted Bo and they walked up to him and they filled them in on what the doctor just told them. And Rebecca said No We will not tell Luke cause we ain't going to make that choise. Rebecca Luke Had A right to know what's going good or bad Kyle Said. and then they all went into Kathy's room, and they saw Luke and Kyle went to him and said Son wake up and Then Luke woke up and saw his in-laws. and he saod Dad Mom.

Rebecca walked oveer to Kathy.

and Kyle was telling Luke what the doctor had said. Luke Said No. I can't chose Luke Said.

Rebecca said Well son you might not have to. Luke looked at her and then he looked at Kathy and he seen her beautiful blue eyes and he smiled and he said hello Sweetheart and he Kissed her.

Bo went to go get the doctor.

Luke said Kath, I love you.

Kathy smiled and said I love you too Baby.

Then the Doctor came in and said with a smile on his face. well look who's back with us. and then everyone left except Luke cause Kathy wouldn't let go of his hand.

The doctor checked her.and the Baby and then he said we have to hook you to a fetal monter so we could keep track of the baby's heart beat his heart beat is a little week thats why we have to watch it ok.

Daisy said goodbye to Josh, Jason and Julie and she had made plans to go to New york as well. She had seen Josh and Rebecca Lynn was coming in the house and she had said hi to them. Daisy had thought to herself she does look like Rosco allright there;s no dening that's his daughter. Daisy had asked what brought Rebecca Lynn to Hazzerd, most people want to leave here not stay longer. Rebecca Lynn said that she wanted to get to know her father and that's what it was after all. Jason and Julie didn't trust Rebecca Lynn and neither did Cooter, so that left Josh the only one that trusted her in the room.

Back In New York

Micheal told Bo that he has something very important to tell right and that he felt that he should know as well. Bo asked what are trying to tell me right now, and Micheal had said that he is going to take the job his Uncle was offering after all.

Bo had looked and said "You mean that you're going to the job as deputy sheriff ."

Micheal said "Ya, well it is less dangerous than being with Border Control, those people trying get into United States by crossing the border, can down right mean and with Ross and the twins coming that is something Jessica doesn't need to worry about right now. You know the last time I had talked to my former boss at Border Patrol he had said if I wanted to come back to California and get my job back I was more than welcome to it. With the some rate of pay as before."

Cue Anybody :p