Saying Good-bye part 2

Balladeer: Jason thinks his sister is going to get into trouble in Hazzerd, and that's the only reason he has came back. Either that or he heard how good Mechanic is he has driven all those states to have him look at his truck. Jason is a bit a prankster he is surprizing Bo, and Julie with Luke's help and he doesn't who Michael is as well this ought to be intersecting when he meets MIchael.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason had decided he stop by Cooter's for gas for his truck and he knew that ineventually he have to get rid of his truck but he had hard time finding something as special as Betsy's. Cooter ask does this think still run, I had heard it wins the Ugly Truck contest at the fair every year. Jason had said "Bo and Luke always won the Hazzerd Count Derby and this Ugly Truck contest is my thing." Cooter had thought about it and he thought is was pretty funny, and he asked doesn't anything ever come in looking worst than yours.

Jason said " Ya, occaisionally but there is one rule to the contest you have to able to kick it over in front of the Judge that is handing out the ribbons and this does every year." I only that concerns mean now is that is backfiring and that might make it not win but I just can't seem to find the problem with Betsy."

Cooter said " What's with the name Betsy Jason?"

Jason said " Well, when I had first brought Betsy back to Cleveland there was a girl named Betsy that wouldn't go out with me becuase of Betsy. So I named my truck Betsy out of spite just to make her mad when she would see me around town in Betsy."

Cooter said " Oh, I understand now about the name Betsy."

Jason said " One cop didn't stop because he was afraid it wouldn't start back up again after I stopped her."

Cooter said " Does Bo and Luke know about Betsy?"

Jason said " Luke knows about her, but he doesn't realize I was talking about a truck."

Cue anybody

Jason had decided he stop by Cooter's for gas for his truck and he knew that ineventually he have to get rid of his truck but he had hard time finding something as special as Betsy's. Cooter ask does this think still run, I had heard it wins the Ugly Truck contest at the fair every year. Jason had said "Bo and Luke always won the Hazzerd Count Derby and this Ugly Truck contest is my thing." Cooter had thought about it and he thought is was pretty funny, and he asked doesn't anything ever come in looking worst than yours.

Jason said " Ya, occaisionally but there is one rule to the contest you have to able to kick it over in front of the Judge that is handing out the ribbons and this does every year." I only that concerns mean now is that is backfiring and that might make it not win but I just can't seem to find the problem with Betsy."

Cooter said " What's with the name Betsy Jason?"

Jason said " Well, when I had first brought Betsy back to Cleveland there was a girl named Betsy that wouldn't go out with me becuase of Betsy. So I named my truck Betsy out of spite just to make her mad when she would see me around town in Betsy."

Cooter said " Oh, I understand now about the name Betsy."

Jason said " One cop didn't stop because he was afraid it wouldn't start back up again after I stopped her."

Cooter said " Does Bo and Luke know about Betsy?"

Jason said " Luke knows about her, but he doesn't realize I was talking about a truck."

Cue anybody

Jason had came in the driveway and boy Betsy was giving him prbolems and backfired again. He didn't want that to happen, beause will tease on that forever. Julie and everybody hears the truck backfiring and she wanders if that is Jason that just pulled in the drive. Bo, Luke and Michael and there spouses and Ross come out to see this old Dodge truck park and out come Jason Alexander Duke, Julie's oldest brother comes out of the truck. He looks mad it happened at Cooter's place as well he was wandering how many people heard his truck the first time. He sees his sister, Bo, Luke and somebody that Looks just like Luke he wandered who that was. Luke could've told him on the phone he seen the General and his sisters car and a Black Charger that looked just the General except for being a different color and it had California plates on it. Julie walks to Jason and saids " Jason I want to introduce you Michael Szenger he is Luke youngest brother and now, I just found but his mother was Juliana Coltrane. She was Roscoe's and Lulu's Baby sister and he gets kind of Touchy about it right now. You see he only knew Joseph Szenger as his father and just a few weeks ago found out that Uncle Frank was his father and he lost his parents in tragic accident six years ago."

Jason says Hi to Michael, and he ask so is the Black Charger yours then, it's quite impressive. Michael says I want you to meet my wife Jessica and this is son Ross and he's only five years and me and Jessica have a baby on the way. Jason you know your son looks just like the Sheriff himself , he is very cute and by the way why is Flash here at the Farm. Michael says " That's not Flash,. that is Velvet Flash's puppy Uncle Rosco brought her ought to California a few years ago for me."

Michael ask does your sister always take charge on everything, and Jason looks you should seen her when my prom came up and brought my date over to meet my family.

Cue Anybody

Jason had came in the driveway and boy Betsy was giving him prbolems and backfired again. He didn't want that to happen, beause will tease on that forever. Julie and everybody hears the truck backfiring and she wanders if that is Jason that just pulled in the drive. Bo, Luke and Michael and there spouses and Ross come out to see this old Dodge truck park and out come Jason Alexander Duke, Julie's oldest brother comes out of the truck. He looks mad it happened at Cooter's place as well he was wandering how many people heard his truck the first time. He sees his sister, Bo, Luke and somebody that Looks just like Luke he wandered who that was. Luke could've told him on the phone he seen the General and his sisters car and a Black Charger that looked just the General except for being a different color and it had California plates on it. Julie walks to Jason and saids " Jason I want to introduce you Michael Szenger he is Luke youngest brother and now, I just found but his mother was Juliana Coltrane. She was Roscoe's and Lulu's Baby sister and he gets kind of Touchy about it right now. You see he only knew Joseph Szenger as his father and just a few weeks ago found out that Uncle Frank was his father and he lost his parents in tragic accident six years ago."

Jason says Hi to Michael, and he ask so is the Black Charger yours then, it's quite impressive. Michael says I want you to meet my wife Jessica and this is son Ross and he's only five years and me and Jessica have a baby on the way. Jason you know your son looks just like the Sheriff himself , he is very cute and by the way why is Flash here at the Farm. Michael says " That's not Flash,. that is Velvet Flash's puppy Uncle Rosco brought her ought to California a few years ago for me."

Michael ask does your sister always take charge on everything, and Jason looks you should seen her when my prom came up and brought my date over to meet my family.

Cue Anybody

Michael says " Jason, do you mind moving Betsy of the Bumper of my Car if you don't Mind."

Jason says " What are you going to do about itif don't move Betsy, call Rosco and tell on Me?

Julie says " Jason, that isn't very nice thing to do his Charger.":

Jason says " I guess he didn't get any manners in California then, because I ain't moving Betsy at all.":

Bo and Luke and the others looked and they knew there was going to trouble between Jason and Michael, but this was a little soon. Jason had a bit of a temper and he was starting to show it. And Michael was starting to mad about Betsy being so close to his Charger.

Ballader : Their supposed to be Family here.

Michael says " Jason, do you mind moving Betsy of the Bumper of my Car if you don't Mind."

Jason says " What are you going to do about itif don't move Betsy, call Rosco and tell on Me?

Julie says " Jason, that isn't very nice thing to do his Charger.":

Jason says " I guess he didn't get any manners in California then, because I ain't moving Betsy at all.":

Bo and Luke and the others looked and they knew there was going to trouble between Jason and Michael, but this was a little soon. Jason had a bit of a temper and he was starting to show it. And Michael was starting to mad about Betsy being so close to his Charger.

Ballader : Their supposed to be Family here.

Ballader:Let's see Julie's oldest brother Jason comes to Hazzerd, and he not getting along with Michael. I know this would happen somebody would say something about his Uncle and all. But In all fairness I also think that Jason should move his truck from being so close to Michael's car. Why can't we all get along around here.

Ballader:Let's see Julie's oldest brother Jason comes to Hazzerd, and he not getting along with Michael. I know this would happen somebody would say something about his Uncle and all. But In all fairness I also think that Jason should move his truck from being so close to Michael's car. Why can't we all get along around here.

Luke looked at Michael And Jason and said Now that's enought. Jason michael is just as much a Duke as you and I. and as Uncle Jesse told me and Bo once Duke don't fight Duke. Now shack hands. Do it Jason. So Jason held out his hand to Michael. and Michael shook his hand.

Now let's get back to the plobem at hand . then Rebecca's cell phone rang and she answered it and the person on the other end said that they moved up Brain's trail you need to get here right now then the phone went dead. Rebecca told the rest what had happened. Kathy Said Mom remember what Rosco Said maybe you should call your office just to double check. Good idea Kathleen. Rebecca said so she called her office and no one had hurd anything about Brain's trail being moved up Rebecca said thanks and hung up.and she told the rest of the family. Well that attempted of Hughie failed but he will try again. Bo Said.

Luke looked at Michael And Jason and said Now that's enought. Jason michael is just as much a Duke as you and I. and as Uncle Jesse told me and Bo once Duke don't fight Duke. Now shack hands. Do it Jason. So Jason held out his hand to Michael. and Michael shook his hand.

Now let's get back to the plobem at hand . then Rebecca's cell phone rang and she answered it and the person on the other end said that they moved up Brain's trail you need to get here right now then the phone went dead. Rebecca told the rest what had happened. Kathy Said Mom remember what Rosco Said maybe you should call your office just to double check. Good idea Kathleen. Rebecca said so she called her office and no one had hurd anything about Brain's trail being moved up Rebecca said thanks and hung up.and she told the rest of the family. Well that attempted of Hughie failed but he will try again. Bo Said.

Julie had said " Jason quit acting so high and mighty, you and I know something that will have Michael quite surprized."

Jason asked Julie " what are you getting at Sis?"

Julie said " We both know that our mother is Ma Harper's sister and that don't make you any better than Michael, besides were all Dukes like Luke said before."

Michael said " Who's is Ma Harper, and what is the big deal anyways guys"

Julie said " You mean haven't heard of Ma Harper before, well her and boys live in Chicksaw County and she has a reputation around. At least that what Mom says about her sister, and that why me and Jason and are brothers don't get together with her now. But her sons Junior, Billy Bob and Billy Ray are still our family. Besides when the last time we went to see our Aunt she wanted Jason to help her and change his name to Harper."

Jason said " Julie, I forget about the Harpers, but you are right about that they are still familys. "

Cue anybody

Julie had said " Jason quit acting so high and mighty, you and I know something that will have Michael quite surprized."

Jason asked Julie " what are you getting at Sis?"

Julie said " We both know that our mother is Ma Harper's sister and that don't make you any better than Michael, besides were all Dukes like Luke said before."

Michael said " Who's is Ma Harper, and what is the big deal anyways guys"

Julie said " You mean haven't heard of Ma Harper before, well her and boys live in Chicksaw County and she has a reputation around. At least that what Mom says about her sister, and that why me and Jason and are brothers don't get together with her now. But her sons Junior, Billy Bob and Billy Ray are still our family. Besides when the last time we went to see our Aunt she wanted Jason to help her and change his name to Harper."

Jason said " Julie, I forget about the Harpers, but you are right about that they are still familys. "

Cue anybody

Michael, Jessica and Luke's wife said who is the Harpers and why does this surprize everybody so much anyways. Ross said "They sound like Bad people to me, and how come two of your cousins have the same first name Jason?"

Luke had told we will explain about this sometime later, and that he didn't know about this right now. Luke said " He recalled a time when him and Bo raced againist each other and the Harpers tried to sabotage the race on them, and how they almost didn't make to race as well." Bo said " I remember that myself I believe we tied that race , and you had Rosco help for the tie in the race. Didn't Rosco give Boss Hogg his ComeDowness and almost ran over him."

Luke had remember Uncle Jesse telling him about that right there , and he was smiling at the time and the same time thinking about how Junior tried to stop them from racing that day.

Cue anybody

Michael, Jessica and Luke's wife said who is the Harpers and why does this surprize everybody so much anyways. Ross said "They sound like Bad people to me, and how come two of your cousins have the same first name Jason?"

Luke had told we will explain about this sometime later, and that he didn't know about this right now. Luke said " He recalled a time when him and Bo raced againist each other and the Harpers tried to sabotage the race on them, and how they almost didn't make to race as well." Bo said " I remember that myself I believe we tied that race , and you had Rosco help for the tie in the race. Didn't Rosco give Boss Hogg his ComeDowness and almost ran over him."

Luke had remember Uncle Jesse telling him about that right there , and he was smiling at the time and the same time thinking about how Junior tried to stop them from racing that day.

Cue anybody

Mean While In Town

Uncle Boss did hear that Truck backfire and and eariler Hughie and seen it was a old Dodge Truck that said"On a Ohio plate Ol' Betsy" and he mentions this to his Uncle. Boss says that is one the Duke's cousin from Cleveland,OhIo and that is Jason and he is Julie's oldest brother. I guess you didn't know this but there mother is Ma Harper's sister that left Chicksaw County before Julie was born and they don't associate with Ma Harper and her boys alot.

Hughie asks his Boss "Can't you get ticket for that right there or can't something be done about this ugly truck of his. You know he is talking to Cooter down there about something, have you ever considered sponsering a Ugly Truck contest.

Cue anybody

Mean While In Town

Uncle Boss did hear that Truck backfire and and eariler Hughie and seen it was a old Dodge Truck that said"On a Ohio plate Ol' Betsy" and he mentions this to his Uncle. Boss says that is one the Duke's cousin from Cleveland,OhIo and that is Jason and he is Julie's oldest brother. I guess you didn't know this but there mother is Ma Harper's sister that left Chicksaw County before Julie was born and they don't associate with Ma Harper and her boys alot.

Hughie asks his Boss "Can't you get ticket for that right there or can't something be done about this ugly truck of his. You know he is talking to Cooter down there about something, have you ever considered sponsering a Ugly Truck contest.

Cue anybody

BACK AT THE FARM..Luke was getting ready to go to town. when he noticed Kathy was bent over and he walked over to her and said Baby you ok.Kathy didn't say anything and Luke walked up to her and he picked her up and looked at Bo and said come on Bo.and they went to the Jeep and headed for the hospital.

BACK AT THE FARM..Luke was getting ready to go to town. when he noticed Kathy was bent over and he walked over to her and said Baby you ok.Kathy didn't say anything and Luke walked up to her and he picked her up and looked at Bo and said come on Bo.and they went to the Jeep and headed for the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL.. Luke carried Kathy into the hospital with Bo right behind him and then the nurse seen Luke come in and she ran up and said what's t problem. She Just doubled over in Pain Oh she's 6 weeks pregnet.Luke Said as he sat her down on the bed. and then the doctor came in and started to check her out. The nurse took Luke and Bo to the waiting room and told them that the doctor will be with them when he's done taking care of Kathy.

Luke was sitting in the chair with his head in his hands. Bo was in the hall way. Then Bo spotted the rest of the family come into the hospital, They all walked up to Bo and Kyle said Have you hurd any thing?

AT THE HOSPITAL.. Luke carried Kathy into the hospital with Bo right behind him and then the nurse seen Luke come in and she ran up and said what's t problem. She Just doubled over in Pain Oh she's 6 weeks pregnet.Luke Said as he sat her down on the bed. and then the doctor came in and started to check her out. The nurse took Luke and Bo to the waiting room and told them that the doctor will be with them when he's done taking care of Kathy.

Luke was sitting in the chair with his head in his hands. Bo was in the hall way. Then Bo spotted the rest of the family come into the hospital, They all walked up to Bo and Kyle said Have you hurd any thing?

No I haven't, Luke is in the waiting room he hasn't said anything sence we got here. and he won't talk to me. This is the first time in all our lives that Luke won't talk to me. Bo Said. Well Bo he has a lot on his plate right now his family is in danger. Kyle Said. As he put his arms around Bo. Well maybe you are right. Bo Said. Kyle walked into the waiting room he seen Michael sitting next to Luke tring to get Luke to talk to him. when he seen Kyle he got up . Kyle walked over to Luke and said son Kathleen is a stronge young women and she and that Baby will come threw this. I Hope you are right Dad.Luke said. Then he spotted the doctor come into the room. Luke got up and walked to the doctor and said how is she Doc? Your wife is a stronge women She is fine and so is the baby. she was having contractions but we stopped them we will keep her here for a few days just to keep watch on them. You may go in and see her. The doctor Said.

No I haven't, Luke is in the waiting room he hasn't said anything sence we got here. and he won't talk to me. This is the first time in all our lives that Luke won't talk to me. Bo Said. Well Bo he has a lot on his plate right now his family is in danger. Kyle Said. As he put his arms around Bo. Well maybe you are right. Bo Said. Kyle walked into the waiting room he seen Michael sitting next to Luke tring to get Luke to talk to him. when he seen Kyle he got up . Kyle walked over to Luke and said son Kathleen is a stronge young women and she and that Baby will come threw this. I Hope you are right Dad.Luke said. Then he spotted the doctor come into the room. Luke got up and walked to the doctor and said how is she Doc? Your wife is a stronge women She is fine and so is the baby. she was having contractions but we stopped them we will keep her here for a few days just to keep watch on them. You may go in and see her. The doctor Said.

Luke walked into Kathy's room. Kathy was sitting up.and Luke walked up to her and he kissed her and said Oh Baby I'am Sorry. This is all my Fault. Luke this ain't your fault Kathy Said. Ya it is, you are under stress because of what's going on right now. Luke said . Sweetheart that ain't your fault and besides me and the Baby are fine. and we will stay fine. Kathy Said.

Just then the rest of the family walked in and they all asked Kathy if she was all right and she told then that she was.

Luke walked into Kathy's room. Kathy was sitting up.and Luke walked up to her and he kissed her and said Oh Baby I'am Sorry. This is all my Fault. Luke this ain't your fault Kathy Said. Ya it is, you are under stress because of what's going on right now. Luke said . Sweetheart that ain't your fault and besides me and the Baby are fine. and we will stay fine. Kathy Said.

Just then the rest of the family walked in and they all asked Kathy if she was all right and she told then that she was.