Saying Good-bye part 2

Micheal and Luke was looking and they both decided to give the Minivan's to their wife's besides they'll be needing them with the babies. Just as Micheal walks in the house he see that everybody in enjoying themselves and that they are laughing he wandering why they are laughing until he sees the picture they have all looked at is laughing at. It is a picture of Maudine had kick Josh for getting behind her and then her is falls and then on top of Angelena and their fall is cushioned by Rosco. Just at tht very moment the phone rings and Daisy answer is and it is the Sheriff and he doesn't want to talk to Lulu about anything at all. He asks for Micheal about offical police business and that is very important and Micheal walks over to the phone and he is talking to Uncle.

Rosco and Micheal are on the phone in the other room, so it remains confidential.

Rosco says "Micheal, now you know I would never call during something like Kathy's baby shower. It if wasn't important and offical police business at that."

Micheal ask " Uncle Rosco why couldn't you talked to me on the cb in my car I always have it on. Bo and Luke are rubbing off on me on that right here in fact before I had came my car didn't even have a cb in it."

Rosco says " Well, it's because I don't want everybody on Hazzerdnet hearing about that's all."

Micheal says "Are you wandering how the girls are doing, it what is so important to ya."

Rosco says "No, it's very serious Micheal and now here is what I have trying to tell you right. Micheal there was a vehicle in Hazzerd called the "Mean Green Machine" and nothing could stop it and it's back and I want you to come to Sheriff's office for a staff meeting right now."

Micheal says "Do you atleast have a picture of the "Mean Green Machine for me and Enos to look at then."

Micheal hangs up with Rosco and tells everybody that my Uncle wants all the deputy's to come to the Sheriff's office for a offical meeting about a "Mean Green Machine"." Now come on you can tell is that code for the softball team in Hazzerd and why the is it a secret.

Jessica says "Well, Micheal be careful don't strain anythinhg when you're out and I'll talk to you later and what is the keys about."

Micheal says "The Jordans bought us a Brand New Dodge Caravan complete with Baby seats and everything."

Jessica says "Well, talk to ya later."

Cue Dukesrule2000

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vance looked at Michael and said Becareful that mean green machine is dangerous. Ok Vance Thanks for the worning. and then he went out the door.

Luke handed Kathy a set of keys and said Sweetheart what are these for? Well sweetheart Dad bought ua a minvan and I thought you would want it. Luke said Kathy Smiled Cause she knew where he was coming from. So she took the keys and said thanks Baby and she kissed him.

Then Luke walked over to the fire place mantal and took down the picture of Uncle Jesse.

Bo Walked up to him and said I miss that old man. Luke smiled and said So Do I Bo. You know he would love this seeing all the family together

Then Jesse started to cry and Tina picked him up and she walked over to Kathy and handed him to Kathy. Luke went to make him a bottle. When Luke was finished he took the bottle to Kathy and then Kathy gave it to Jesse.

Coy was Looking at some old pictures that Uncle Jesse had and he said Hay Luke look at this this baby looks like Jesse. Luke walked over to him and Coy handed him the picture and he smiled and he said Well it should cause it Me. I think I was 2 months old in that picture that was before my Parents died.

Micheal was taking off and then he seen the mean green machine. Micheal automatically got on the cb with "Lost Sheep 3 calling anybody on the hazzerdnet what does this mean green machine look like, because there is a green looking tank think in front of me right now."

Everybody had heard this by now, and Coy says "That's the Mean Green Machine he is in back of guys, and tell him to keep a distance because we lost are car from it when me first got here. Daisy was with me and Vance at the time and the two guys in it toast it literally."

Luke calls on the cb with "Lost Sheep 1 to Lost Sheep 3 becareful and Coy says to keep some distance between you and that thing your behind."

Jessica hears this as well and she is just worried sick as well as Lulu seeing how he is her nephew and she doesn't anything to happen to him or Rosco. Bonnie and Bylinda started crying at the same time and they was worried about their daddy at the time as well. By now, Rosco had heard this on the radio as well and he wished that Micheal would've taken him more serious when he talked to him on the phone eariler.

In the meantime Micheal was having to use his Border Patrol wisdon on the "Mean Green Machine" and now they didn't have nothing like this to deal in California. Besides if he was in California right now he would have just radioed in for S.W.A.T. to come and take care of this right here. Micheal decided to keep his distance from the Mean Green Machine espically after he glanced at it's wheels and those spurs on it , he didn't want to ruined the original paint on his Charger. He had remembered when he had first rode in this car of his , he was five years old and his daddy had brought it home from the used car lot. His mother sure did yell about it at the beginning but she grew to love the car, Micheal remember when he had picked up his Uncle from the airport and Rosco did a double look when he had seen what Micheal was driving.

Cue Dukesrule2000(Great time for a flashback about why Micheal is so attached to his car.)

Julie had heard about this by now and she was curious and asked by now "What is the Mean Green Machine Coy, and what is so tough about it doesn't sound too tough?"

Joshua Sr. had heard about this vehicle from his brother Jesse and he heard what it could do and he hoped that Micheal was okay with everything going on. Jason and Josh was curious as well and joking about the minivan Luke and Micheal had gotten as gifts, until there father gave them a look that reminded Bo of Uncle Jesse when something bothered him.

Jason says " I could take care of the Mean Green Machine myself, it don't sound so tough Coy."

Josh says " Ya, me too as well. What's so bad about this thing anyways guys."

Coy says "Oh , really is your cars fireproof cause that is what you need to really get close to the Mean Green Machine."

Vance says "You two are so tough when it comes to talking, what about actions . You know anybody can say then can handle the Mean Green Machine until they find out what they dealing with."

Julie says "Then what is that is back in Hazzerd and how is Boss connected to it as well?"

cue Dukesrule2000

Vance looks over and sees that his younger cousin are talking about what they could do but they probaly won't do. Besides they have been in Cleveland way too long and they was always getting yelled by Uncle Jesse for doing this same thing when they was younger. He had recalled that he like having Elvis and Harry a whole lot better they didn't brag so much about what they could and who they could take on. Uncle Joshua had told Vance that Elvis was in the Thunderbirds squardern and that Harry had helped him with his Bonneville.

cue dukesrule2000

By now Micheal has his handfulls dealing with the Mean Green Machine and that he had seen the tires and they had scared him. By now, Hatfield had notice Micheal's black charger behind them and he wasn't real close to the vehcile at the time.

Back at the Farm

It seems that Jason and Josh claimed they could deal with Micheal's problems just well as anybody else. Bo had seen what his cousin was doing and he knew that they got in trouble doing this same thing. Just like they said they could get the neighbors bull in his barn for him and that Bull ended chasing Jason all over the neighbors farm in the long run. Jason doesn't like being reminded of this right here but Bo especially remembered this right her because him Luke drove over there and they ahd seen the whole thing go down sort of speak. What Bo mostly remembered about this the bull thing was that Jason had one a bright red shirt when he got that Bull mad and he couldn't understand why the bull kept following him.

cue Dukesrule2000

Michael got on the cb and said Lost sheep 3 to lost sheep 1 or 2 come Back I need help.

Luke went to the cb and said Lost sheep 1 here we are on our way. he looked at Bo and Coy and Vance.

He went to Kathy and He Kissed her and he said I will be back. Kathy smiled and said you better. and then he looked at his younger cousins and said stay here. and then he went out the door got in the General Lee.

Coy and Vance was right behind in there Mustang and they said to Bo to be careful when he deals with that right there you might get a little bit hot under the collar if you get to close to it.

They was all getting close to the Mean Green Machine and Bo asked Luke if he add any ideas are those spikes on the wheels right there. Luke had told Bo don't get too close and that he like the General right now and besides he does like the Minivan he got for his father-in-law but he ain't ready for a minivan right now. Bo says "You know something can you imagine that my twin married to Rosco's daughter and they got a baby on the way as well."

Luke says "Well, they finally made up after something stupid and can you believe Jason and Josh can handle the Mean Green Machine if they had see this they run straight back for Ohio."

Bo says " I know they would and act like they had done something about later one, hey do you remember when Jason said he could get the neighbors bull in his barn and he was wearing that bright red shirt of his at the time."

Luke says "Uncle Jesse couldn't he did that and he said that he been through enough at the time."

Bo says "Their Harpers allright right down to core, you know Luke a Harper is more stubborn than Duke is. I guess that is why they figured they could take on the Mean Green Machine like they said they could at the farm."

Luke says "Did you see that look on their faces why Coy had told them off about dealing with it since they had dealt with it themselves."

Bo says "Hey, do you remember when Jason and Josh took Garret's car out for a joyride and ended being chased by Sheriff Little in Chickasaw County and then they get back and wake up Uncle Jesse as well."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Julie says "Hey, I have these pictures that I haven't put in my album quite yet and there is something that I don't know what or who they are."

Joshua Sr, looks and Julie and she hands him the picture and he chuckling as looks at the picture and starts telling her what is in her pictures.

Joshua sr says "Well, honey that is Rosco landing in the Hazzerd Car wash how did you get that picture."

Julie says "Well, it's complicated and my best friend who is going be my roommate at College doesn't believe me about Rosco so I took a picture."

Joshua Sr. says "Well, this right here I don't know know about maybe somebody could help on this one right here.'

Daisy walks over to her uncle and cousin and she takes a look and says "Uncle Joshua that is the Mean Green Machine that Jason and Josh could handle so well and how do you get that picture Julie."

Julie says "Well, I can't give away my secrets now Daisy can I ?"

Jason and Josh walk to take a look as well and they ask what is that thing a tank or a armadillo on Wheels.

Cue Dukesrule2000

MEANWHILE IN THE GENERAL LEE..

Bo look out.. Luke Said as he swearved to miss the tourch from the mean green machine. Coy got on the CBandsaid BoandLuke are you Guys ok?

Ya Coy we Are that was a close one. Luke Said...

BACK AT THE FARM..

Everyone was listen to the cb Kathy heart skiped a beat Until she hurd Luke Reply...

Vance Said Hay Luke do you have your bo and arresw in the General Lee.? Luke Looked in the back seat and said No they are back at the farm hanging in the barn.

Michael said what do you have planned Vance? Well the first time we met the Mean Green michaine we use diomight and that stopped it....

Josh got on the cb and said LOST SHEEP this is little Duke I can get the bo and Awars to you and i promise I will turn right back when i give you the arrows.

Luke looked at Bo and said what do you think? Well coz you are the boss of the family now so it's your dission. Bo Said.

Ok Josh but as soon as we get the Bo and arrows you go back to the farm. Josh did a Yeehaa. and the Uncle Joshua got on the cb and said I will make sure he does cause I'am going with him and We will be driving the Bonnieville. and then he singed off and Josh went out to the Barn to get Luke's arrows and Bow and the diomight. Then he met his father in the Bonnieville.

10 minutes Later

Luke saw the Bonnieville So Bo Back off and Josh Handed Luke the Bow and Arrows with the doimight. and Luke said Thanks Josh and then they headed back to the farm.

Luke told Michael and Coy to slow down and back off. Then he got out of the General Lee he sat on the door and he took aim. Bo kept driving. Bo hold the General steedy.Luke said Luke fired but as he fired Bo moved the General to get out of the way of the flame. Luke said Bo I told you to keep the General steady. I'm tring Luke Bo Said. Luke took Aim again.

In the meantime of all of this happening there is a brunette lady hitchhking and Coy and Vance know her quite well they just don't know it yet.

Balladeer: If your wandering who the lady hitchiking is it's Bobby Lee and and the last time she was in Hazzerd, well you all remember what happened. Well, she was just a kid and and Dukes had to help her out of a jam and it wasn't on bread if you know what I mean by that.

Bobby Lee sees the Mean Green Machine and she doesn't know what to think of it right now and and she also see the General but she doesn't know who is riding it and driving it just yet. Then she sees Coy and Vance in their Mustang and then they see her. Luke see Bobby Lee and tells Bo he can't get a good shot with that girl hitchiking on the side of the road.

Uncle Joshua and Josh see the pretty girl and of course Josh notices her you see she did grow up like Coy said she would and now she is more like Josh's age group now.

Cue dukesrule2000

Bo picked up the cb and said will someone please pick that girl up. Josh said we will uncle Bo. and they Did and then they headed back to the farm.

Luke fired the arrow with diomight on it. and it went right in frony of the mean green machine and blew up and the mean green machine stopped. andMichael got out of his car and with his gun drawn he said come out with your hands up. and then the 2 guys got out and Michael halled them off to jail. and then the rest of the Dukeswent back to the farm.

BACK AT THE FARM..

Bobby Lee and Josh walked into the house Daisy saw her and said Bobby Lee howare you doing?

Hi Daisy. I'm doing fine. I'm going to collage now. my first year. I'm on vacation and I decided to come and see you Dukes.Bobby Lee Said, Daisy interduced her to everyone, and then she hurd the General And then 2 seconds later Bo Luke Coy and Vance walked in And Bobby Lee walked up to Coy and said I;m back. Coy Just smiled. Bobby Lee said you don't renise me do you. No I think I would remeber meting you. Coy said. Bobby Lee smiled and saidCoy Duke It's me Bobby Lee.

Then Coy smiled and said Hay Bobby Lee. and hegave hera hug. and then he interduced her to Bo and Luke and they all went to sit down to get reacuinted.

Bobby Lee had said that the first time I came hear I was a hitchhiker in the back of there rental van remember Coy. I still remember how Cletus was allergic to Max and when I had found out that I was pretty clever. Julie had asked what college are you going to Bobby Lee and Josh pretended to be interested and she had asked what happened to Uncle Jesse and who's this other guy. Uncle Joshau said that I am Uncle Jesse younger brother and he passed away sometime ago and this is my son Jason and of course Josh you know by now and this is Julie my daughter.

Cue dukesrule2000

Josh says "So, you don't say your going to University of Geogria and can you watch for my little sister here."

Bobby Lee says "I don't think she needs anybody to watch for her , besides she is eighteen years old now and legally a adult now."

Jason says "Forget you watching out for Julie, Josh you ought to look out for Bobby Lee from you was saying what you when you was younger well I think you have met your match in Bobby Lee here."

Julie says "What are you taking up, Bobby Lee?"

Bobby Lee says "Investigative Journialism , I think it suits me just fine I justcan't keep my nose out of trouble all my life same problem just ask Coy and Vance here."

Josh says "Well, did I tell about the time me and Jason went and borrowed Garret Mustang and went on a joyride and then got chased by Sheriff Little and made back waking up Uncle Jesse."

Jason says "Well, not Josh it was your idea you was just to chicken to do the ideal and I was the one that got yelled at."

Uncle Joshua says "You did what Jason, and why the Sam Hill would you do a fool trick like that I had taught you better than that."\

Cue Dukesrule2000

Micheal had taken the two guys from the Mean Green Machine and then he had heard that Luke was going to get one more shot and get rid of it for good. When Micheal had taken them to the jail, he was greated by Boss, Rosco and Enos and they looked after he had taken care of everything he had just set a new record in Hazzerd.

A while later

Rosco says "Micheal who helped you catch these guys, there dangerous?"

Micheal says "No offense, you mean they were dangerous and there ain't nothing left of the Mean Green Machine now."

Rosco says "Are you sure of this right here, Micheal?"

Micheal says "Seen with my own eyes and sorry about the patrol car Uncle Rosco."

Rosco says "What did you do to the patrol car now Micheal?"

Micheal says " Nothing, it's fine I just wanted to see your face when I had said that's all."

Boss says "You are a good deputy you got any friends from the Border Patrol that are like you Micheal."

Cue Dukesrule2000 :lol::lol:

Balladeer: Now folks Rosco, Enos and Boss never seen anything like this before and Boss was mad that the Mean Green Machine was gone for goos well maybe he see the parts to a scrapyard now and make some money. Well folks now Ms. Reba McEnitire is going to be in the Celebrity speed trap and this coming up pretty soon. I would really love to see that photo album of Julie's I wonder is she would let me see that sometime.

BACK AT THE FARM..

Michael came home and he walked into the house and he sat down next to Jesseca. and Ross said Uncle Luke you never told me how you and Aunt Kathy ment.

Luke smiled and then he looked at his father -in- Law and then he said well Ross it all happened when me and Bo was on the nascar sercuit. we had a Race in Chicago. and Kathy and Tina was there. (Tina just smiled) Well your Uncle Bo Stepped in a hole cause he wasn't watching where he was going. and he fell and I went and helped him and I told one of the Boys in the crew to go to the anouncer and ask if there was a doctor.

and then about 10 minutes later I saw a beautiful dark haired beauity. and that was your Aunt.

Ya you are right Bo. (looking at Kathy) Hay Sweet heart do you want to go to the Boars Nest Tommorrow night I hear they cought Reba Mcentire. at the speed trap.Luke said. Kathy Said I would Like to Luke But I don't have anyone to watch Jesse. Kathy Said. Rebecca said What am Ichopped liver. You and Luke go your father and I will watch Our Grandson. Kathy Said are you sure. I wouldn't have offard if it wasn't ok. Rebecca said. ok mom ok.Kathy Said.