Saying Good-bye part 2

Frankie said "That's the Joneses right there on my list and carefully walked over there real quiet like and asked them are the Joneses."

Bo and Luke was wandering what in the world Frankie was doing with her bluff right there and they knew she was a agent, but they didn't know this quite yet. Frankie said "I am lost which way to Atlanta."

Floyd said "Hello sweet thing there, and you are who exactly now . I ain't never seen you around here before."

Frankie said "FBI agent Francesca Petty that who and she had her gun out right about now."

Enos said "I don't believe she flirted with them and them said who she was Sheriff."

Rosco said " I didn't think she was Federal agent myself, besides I should take them in not that woman."

Cue anybody

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason and Josh looked and thought that was slick but is that going to work with them. Michael had seen what was going on he had never seen this side of his sister-in-law he never seen her work her charm to get what she had wanted before. Ross was asking Micheal if he had seen what Aunt Frankie had just did there, and she was pretty good at her job. Jason said " I think I'm in love now, a take charge kinda of woman that what Frankie Petty is Josh." Josh said "You know she might like a newer model of the same thing Jason." Julie had asked what are the two of you talking about now, can't you see there a major problem going right here. Julie said "You two are both talking about Frankie right now, keep your mind on what's going on here."

Cue Anybody

Michael asked Ross to stay put and we'll help out Frankie, Bo and Luke out of this one. He never stop keeping a spare gun under his pants leg from being border patrol of course he never told Bo and Luke about this before he didn't think they needed to know before anyhows. Simon looked at Frankie and said "There just one of you, there's two of us I think your out numbered girl."

Frankie said " I not just a girl here, I do have a Federal Badge and a Gun, I think you ought to take me serious here."

Simon said " Hey so you a badge as well, what anything else like back-up if you want to take me Floyd and Alabama because that's three againist one right now."

Michael had got his back-up out and seen that Frankie was in trouble right now, and figured he give a warning shot. But maybe just a tire first , just to get there attention first of all. Rosco had seen his nephew do this and he wandered what he was up to and then he had seen that he had a gun with him and he had remembered when he was with Border Patrol he always had a Back-up under his pants leg. Michael aimed at one of hughie's tires that wasn't flat just yet. And he knew that he would buy some time to Frankie and that it just might work and it just might not work as well. Besides what's the worst that could happen right now anyways.

Another one of Hughie's tires gets shot out and it only took one shot, he starting to get made and people aiming at his tires. Rosco had seen what Michael had just done and he liked the idea , he thought that all Hughie's hot air needed to be let out again anyways today. He never did like the Boss's Nephew he was always getting on his nerves. Jason says "That quite clever of Michael I wander if he was aiming at the tire or just missed his shot."

Cue Anybody

Frankie asked them how to they know she don't got no know back-up behind her right now. Bo and Luke seen Rosco and Enos pull-up and they was behind their cars, but apparently Simon and Floyd didn't know this quite yet. Julie was wandering what Frankie's next move was right now she had seen a Fbi Agent in action until today. Jason and Josh both had their eyes on her , not like before they was even agruing over her on who she would like better. Michael had seen what Frankie was doing as well he was hoping to pull a distraction of some sorts and apparently they haven't noticed him quite yet.

Cue Anybody.

Josh pick-ups his cb and says it "Fireball, Crazy C and Bo and Luke and Michael are in a bit a bind right now. By, the way how's Old Betsy doing right now Jason asked me to ask you since I was picking up the radio."

Cooter says "His truck is doing fine, but where is everybody at right now. I could help them out is I knew where they were at right now." Josh ask Jason where are we exactly right now, I know how to get here, but where is here. Jason asks Josh for the mike and tells Cooter where they are right now and they start talking about Jason's trucks at this moment. Julie is looking and thinks to herself we have a crisis's and Jason is thinking about his truck right now.

Cue Anybody

Cooter Said Ok Don't do anything Stupid I'm on My Way.

Meanwhile At the Farm....

Kathy and Jessica was listen to the cb and Kathy Said I wish I was out there. but I know If I showed up there Luke would be upset.I just wish they would say something about how Luke and Bo are.

Tina seen how worred her sister was and said I will go and help them not tell me where they are and How to get there. So Kathy told Tina how to get there. and then she asked her sister how she was going to help and her sister lifted up her shirt and Kathy and Jessica started to laugh.

Ballader: You see fokes, under her shirt she wore a binkie top and you know if she has the top on you know she has the bottems on. Her plan was to got to the cabin and distract the bad guys and Hughie while Bo and Luke can get a way.

So Tina asked if she could borrow Dixie. and then she headed out.

Meanwhile st the Cabin they was at a stand still

noone willing to give up. then they saw the jeep coming this way right behind the Jeep was a toe truck, Alabama said what is going on here.

Tina stopped the Jeep and walked over to Alabama's brothers ( in the bikie) and Said can you help me please. the boys was looking at her and Luke Gave Bo the look and they went for them. And Frankie weny for Alabama.and Michael went for hughie.

Jason and Josh thought to themself now that was the best plan so far I have ever seen. Julie looked at her older brothers and thought to herself ya they had looked as well. Jason had said " You know, I think I could forgive Tina after that right there Josh." Josh said " You went out with her and she had played a trick on you, Jason."

Jason said "Ya, we was both at Luke and Kathy's wedding and she was the maid of honor and I might have had a little too much too drink."

Josh said " Oh so it partially your fault then, Jason."

Cooter had noticed Tina as well, and was a little distracted as well. Rosco and Enos it worked on as well.

Cue Anybody

Frankie had thought to herself,

After all that, she had seen Tina's distraction she had thought to herself well that was never in the Fbi manuel for taking somebody down but it worked right there. Micheal was just about done, he was really mad at Hughie for getting him fired at the Border Patrol. Like he would take a bribe like that, he was so glad to let it out at the right person for the first time. Frankie had seen Rosco trying to take charge after all that, and she put her foot down and said " But I am a FBI agent and rank a little bit higher than you, Sheriff Coltrane."

Ross had seen the coast was clear and he had came out from behind the tree. Simon and Floyd didn't know what hit them all they knew that had seen the prettiest gilr around. Rosco was still agruing with Frankie over who they was going with, and Frankie had told Rosco that kidnapping was a Federal offense and that they had a helped Hughie Hogg with it so he was in on as well. Ross had came up to his father, and told him that Tina sure was pretty and that was a great distraction. Alabama was taken care off and Julie, Jason and Josh and everybody else was coming out from behind there cars. Cooter had noticed Tina now as well also, Micheal had said '"Ross well, that was a clever plan and it did worked and you know it might not have worked as well too."

Cue Anybody

:lol: Ross had came up to Tina and said that the girls in his class don't look anything like she does, and Micheal was surprized when he had said that. Ross also asked why was she standing around in her underwear and Micheal had wandered where he got questions sometimes , and I think those two guys must have liked as well Dad. Bo and Luke found this funny , especially the more he got curious. Micheal was trying to get his son to stop eyeing up Tina as well , he started to get embaressed by now this his son.

Bo said "Oh, that's not her Underwear Ross, that is a Bikini and those other guys really liked as well."

Luke said "Ya, sure did make a great distraction but somebody better get Rosco and Enos attention now they are still distracted by Tina."

Jason and Josh was watching Tina, as well and Bo was asking Luke didn't Tina pull a trick on Jason at you and Kathy's Wedding Reception, something with woods. Micheal was asking that is your sister-in-law Luke , Kathy seems not so wild like Tina is over there. So a Luke which is Younger between Kathy and Tina, you know we got a great life I got twins on the way and you got your first baby on the baby. Luke don't go by the old wifetales and if she carries high it's a boy , and vice versa it's a girl those don't work. The one thing that works is a unltrasound that will be one true way of knowing what you are having before the baby is born.

Cue Anybody

Ya speaking of that we better get on the cb and tell the girls we are ok and that we are coming home. Luke Said as he walked to the cb and he picked it up and said Lost sheep to pretty Lady come back he wait for a few minutes then he hurd Kathy's voice saying this is pretty Lady Lost sheep. Is everyone all right? Ya we are all fine. Tina did a great distraction. He hurd the girls Laughting on the other end. We are on our way home Lost sheep Out.

He put the cb down Tina put her shorts and shirt back on and walked over to Luke and said Hi Bro. Luke smiled and said Thanks Tina I owe you one. No you don't I owed you now we are even. plus I knew if I didn't do something Kathy would have. So Lets head for home. The Boys helped Rosco get everyone into the patrol cars and frankie said she will be at the station to pick up her prisoners in the morning.

NEXT MORNING....

Frankie went to get the prisoners and to Take them back. all the chargers they had on Luke was Dropped and Frankie Said that she would talk to Michael old boss and tell what really happened.Boss Hogg once again wiggled his way out of going to prison he told Frankie that he had no Idea what Hughie and Alabama and her brothers where doing at his cabin. and with out proff Frankie had to take his word for it. Then she left Hazzard after saying good bye to her sister.

AT THE HOSPITAL..

Kathy Had a doctors appoment and Luke went with her.the Doctor was doing an Ultrasound and they Hurd the Baby's heard beat and Luke asked what was that and the doctor said that was your son or daughters heart beat.Luke just smiled and said that fast. The doctor said yup that fast. Everything looks fine. Oh would you like to know what you are having a son or Daughter. The Doc ask. Luke looked at Kathy and Kathy Said Ya we would like to know. So the doctor looked and said it looks like a Boy yup you are having a Son.

Luke just smiled and he did a YEEHAA.The Doc Just smiled. and he looked at Kathy and Said You are done now you may get down and go and get dressed. So Kathy got down went in the Bathroom and got dressed. and then she came back out. then they sat up ananother appoment for next month and then her and Luke headed back to the farm. and then they walked inti the house. Bo and Michael was reading the paper. Tina was in the room getting ready to leave and everyone eles was at the table. Luke looked at everyone and said Hay I have some news We are Having a Boy.Everyone got up and cogradulations.and then they told them that he was healthy.and he has a stronge heartbeat.

Michael had said "Luke, when that baby comes you and Kathy won't get any sleep. Trust on this right here me and Jessica learned the hard way."

Ross asked so than I getting a another cousin than Uncle Luke, and Micheal said that is exactly right Ross. Ross said " I going to teach him everything that I know and them some , and this going to so fun having a more cousins around."

Jessica asked Kathy did her and Luke have any names picked out yet, and that she finding out tomorrow. Micheal asked Jason and Josh did use ever get the cars unchained from around those old Oak Trees. Josh said " Oh , Forget all about that Micheal but I'm sure Frankie remembered. I hope she remembered about that little detail".

Bo asked Josh how he could've have forget, and Josh went to say well I took one look at Tina and completely forget.

Cue Anybody

Jason asked Micheal if he could get a ride to pick up "Old Betsy" up at Cooter's, and he said your not even here a week and you met a girl. Jason said "That's not a girl that my truck I was refering, oh by the way remind me not to get you mad. After you took care of Hughie Hogg I don't think I want to make you mad at me."

Micheal said "Well, me did cause me to lose my job and have the Joneses to kidnap Ross. Hughie kinda had that coming to him after all. But that sure was funny what you and your brother did to their cars, just don't try that with my car Jason."

Jason said " I won't Micheal were family and thanks about the ride."

Josh said " No, don't wory I think might've tried that with my sister's car just now."

Julie said " Are you serious Josh, I going to go take a looke for myself."

Josh said " Oh sis just relax , I just kidding you on that now."

Jason said "Did you see Hughie's face when he had first seen his car chained to that big Oak Tree when he walked out of the cabin. Just priceless you know I wish I had camera after that right there."

Julie said " Ya, I got a picture of them finding the cars chained up the trees. I just dropped off the film to be developed."

Cue Anybody

Michael drives Jason up to Cooters in his Charger, and Jason gets out and picks his "Old Betsy" and as Micheal is driving off Jason says "Race ya, back to the farm Michael."

Micheal said "Your On, will see you is the faster driver between the two of us then."

Just then they go right by Rosco as he is getting out of his Patrol car, and he is cussing because this is so typical of the Dukes. Rosco was a good mood so he didn't follow them and went to Boss's office instead he let Micheal and Jason have some fun. Besides Micheal went through enough with what happened to Ross, and now he has Twins on the way. Pretty soon he won't have any time for stuff like this right here. He figured that sooner or later he will buying one of those new mInivans bacuase Jessica wil want one and that nice cars of his will probaly be parked after a while.

Cue Anybody :D:D:p

Balladeer: A little update here, Luke and Kathy are a having a baby boy and Micheal and Jessica are having twins. Micheal and Jason are racing back to the farm and Rosco isn't chasing them at all. Ross is just fine, he loves the idea of twins sibling's and a new cousin he is on top of the world right now. Talk to ya later , folks.

Mean while At the farm..

Luke was outside with Bo working on the General Lee Then Luke relised that he still owed Ross a fishing trip So he went up to Ross and said Hay Ross I still owe you a fishing trip don't I. Well what do you say when your Dad gets back we all go fishing and we will take the General. Ross got all excited and he ran into the house and told his mother and Kathy. and Jessica said Ross calm down you need to get your fishing thing together. Have Uncle Bo and Uncle Luke help you ok. and he said ok and he ran back out the door.

So Have you and Luke picked out a Name for the baby yet.Jessica Said. Ya it's eather going to be Jesse Kyle Or Kyle Jesse we haven't decide which way to go yet but we do want those names so that way he can be named after Uncle Jesse and My father.Kathy Said.

Micheal and beaten Jason back to the farm, and Jason pulls in after Micheal and tells him that he didn't know about that shortcut. Ross comes out running and hugs his dad and tells him about the fishing trip that they was going on. Jason and Josh asked what fishing are y'll talking about and nobody told us about it. Ross said "Uncle Luke promised me a couple a of weeks back that he would take me fishing." Micheal had looked at Ross, Bo and Luke and said "Oh, that fishing trip besides when I was in town Uncle Rosco asked me I wanted to be a Deputy Sheriff, well I haven't given him a answer yet. Becuase I told that I was going to talk to Jessica about this first."

Jessica said "Honey that is a great job to have and it just like your border Patrol job back in California you had." Ross had went over the barn and seen what Velvet and the puppies were doing right now. Velvet was happy that her puppies was sleeping and she came out and followed Ross out of the barn and this was first time she really away from the puppies since she's had them. Jessica looks at Velvet , and ask your kids asleep right now and you came out for some petting right now. Michael had noticed that Velvet was out as well and bent down to pet the dog and told her good job on the puppies. Velvet made sure everybody petted her atleast once and she was seeing what was going on around the farm.

Cue Anybody

Josh said " Hey, I almost forget to tell everybody about something concerning Elvis. Well with everything going on with Ross, Micheal and Luke and everything."

Jason said "You still, forget to tell them that Elvis got into the Thunderbird program. You know it has a been a dream of his to show off in a big airplane of his own. You know ever since he rode in General Lee and Bo jumped that many years ago.

Cue anybody