Saying Good-bye part 2

2 DAYS LATTER..Luke came to pick up Kathy and he walked into her room. But Kathy wasn't in it. he started to get scared and then her hurd her voice come from the bathroom saying she was getting dressed. Luke sat in the chair. then she came out. Luke looked at Kathy and he looked at her stomach and he could see that she was starting to show.and he just smiled. He love her with all his heart he never thought he could love any women this much.

Sweetheart are you ok? Kathy Said. Ya I'am fine I was just thinking. Then he got up and he kissed her and at that moment the doctor walked in and said. she is free to go home the baby is fine

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 DAYS LATTER..Luke came to pick up Kathy and he walked into her room. But Kathy wasn't in it. he started to get scared and then her hurd her voice come from the bathroom saying she was getting dressed. Luke sat in the chair. then she came out. Luke looked at Kathy and he looked at her stomach and he could see that she was starting to show.and he just smiled. He love her with all his heart he never thought he could love any women this much.

Sweetheart are you ok? Kathy Said. Ya I'am fine I was just thinking. Then he got up and he kissed her and at that moment the doctor walked in and said. she is free to go home the baby is fine

Jessica had some good news for Michael, and in fact she couldn't believe what the docter had told her. What was Michael going to say when he hears twins., maybe Ross is getting a little brother and a little sister. She sure was noticing that Velvet was acting strange and then she found why she was acting so strange. She was in the barn and she had six little puppies to boot as well. She was had wanted to tell Michael and about the twins and the puppies and she was sure that Rosco wanted to know that Flash was a Grandma as well. Jessica couldn't believe that one puppies was born completely white in fur coloring and that puppies sure was cute as well as was the rest of them.

Jessica had waited for Michael and Luke and Kathy to come back and she was going to tell everybody about the good news at once. She had called Rosco and asked him bring Flash as well, there is something she going to want and see. And she said to Rosco was " Flash is a Grandma to six and one is all White." Rosco was happy when he had heard the good news and he rushed right over she had seen him pull in and said " Go Look in the barn and you'll see what I mean by what I had told you over the phone."

Julie and Jason had taken a looken as well,. Jason had kidded well it looks like we got Hazzerd's newest Residents here. When Rosco and Flash walked in the barn and seen the puppies he was tickled pink with joy and so was Flash as well. She had seen her puppy's puppies and she had barked at Velvet the same way she did when Rosco had given her to Michael. Almost as if she was happy with joy and Rosco had wandered what Jessica was waiting to tell everybody when they got back.

Jessica had some good news for Michael, and in fact she couldn't believe what the docter had told her. What was Michael going to say when he hears twins., maybe Ross is getting a little brother and a little sister. She sure was noticing that Velvet was acting strange and then she found why she was acting so strange. She was in the barn and she had six little puppies to boot as well. She was had wanted to tell Michael and about the twins and the puppies and she was sure that Rosco wanted to know that Flash was a Grandma as well. Jessica couldn't believe that one puppies was born completely white in fur coloring and that puppies sure was cute as well as was the rest of them.

Jessica had waited for Michael and Luke and Kathy to come back and she was going to tell everybody about the good news at once. She had called Rosco and asked him bring Flash as well, there is something she going to want and see. And she said to Rosco was " Flash is a Grandma to six and one is all White." Rosco was happy when he had heard the good news and he rushed right over she had seen him pull in and said " Go Look in the barn and you'll see what I mean by what I had told you over the phone."

Julie and Jason had taken a looken as well,. Jason had kidded well it looks like we got Hazzerd's newest Residents here. When Rosco and Flash walked in the barn and seen the puppies he was tickled pink with joy and so was Flash as well. She had seen her puppy's puppies and she had barked at Velvet the same way she did when Rosco had given her to Michael. Almost as if she was happy with joy and Rosco had wandered what Jessica was waiting to tell everybody when they got back.

Luke pulled The General Lee into the driveway. and he got out ogf the General AND sttarted to walk to the passanger side of the of the General Lee. Kathy was getting out of the car and Luke said hold it mrs Duke. Kathy stopped and Luke walked over to her and picked her up and carried her to the house . INSIDE THE HOUSE....Luke sat her down on the couch . Bo Said How is Kathy today?I'm fine Bo.

Luke pulled The General Lee into the driveway. and he got out ogf the General AND sttarted to walk to the passanger side of the of the General Lee. Kathy was getting out of the car and Luke said hold it mrs Duke. Kathy stopped and Luke walked over to her and picked her up and carried her to the house . INSIDE THE HOUSE....Luke sat her down on the couch . Bo Said How is Kathy today?I'm fine Bo.

Ross comes running in the house and come to tell his Uncle the good news about Velvet and he tells him that Rosco brought Flash as well with him. Luke looks at Ross, why is Rosco here anyways what's up something came up in the meantime. Ross says " Velvet had six puppies and Uncle Rosco and Flash are to see Velvet and Flash and mommy as something to tell everybody and it is really big, she didn't even tell me. But I do know that she called the docter and she sat down while she was talking to docter and asking if he was sure about what he said."

Kathy had told Luke go see what is so big going in the barn, I'll be allright and let me know what Jessica's big news also as well. Luke was wandering what was going around what could have surprized his sister-in-law that much that she would have to sit down for. Luke walked in the barn and seen what the commotion was all about, there was Jason, Julie, Jessica, Michael and Rosco and of course Flash just hovering around Velvet and her six puppies. Jessica had seen Luke walk in the barn, and there sure enough was Bo as well and he had seen what everybody was looking at. Luke had took a second look as well, he had seen one of the those puppies was solid white in coloring. Bo had said "Just put boots and a hat on the White puppy and he looks just like Boss Hogg over there."

Everybody had heard this and found this funny as well, and Ross asked what is so funny now. Michael had said " I'll explain it to ya later, son. Beside your Momma has something to tell everybody now. From the way she hasn't told me it must be big news about the family. "

Cue Anybody

Ross comes running in the house and come to tell his Uncle the good news about Velvet and he tells him that Rosco brought Flash as well with him. Luke looks at Ross, why is Rosco here anyways what's up something came up in the meantime. Ross says " Velvet had six puppies and Uncle Rosco and Flash are to see Velvet and Flash and mommy as something to tell everybody and it is really big, she didn't even tell me. But I do know that she called the docter and she sat down while she was talking to docter and asking if he was sure about what he said."

Kathy had told Luke go see what is so big going in the barn, I'll be allright and let me know what Jessica's big news also as well. Luke was wandering what was going around what could have surprized his sister-in-law that much that she would have to sit down for. Luke walked in the barn and seen what the commotion was all about, there was Jason, Julie, Jessica, Michael and Rosco and of course Flash just hovering around Velvet and her six puppies. Jessica had seen Luke walk in the barn, and there sure enough was Bo as well and he had seen what everybody was looking at. Luke had took a second look as well, he had seen one of the those puppies was solid white in coloring. Bo had said "Just put boots and a hat on the White puppy and he looks just like Boss Hogg over there."

Everybody had heard this and found this funny as well, and Ross asked what is so funny now. Michael had said " I'll explain it to ya later, son. Beside your Momma has something to tell everybody now. From the way she hasn't told me it must be big news about the family. "

Cue Anybody

Once Jessica see that everybody is here, she decides to tell her big secret that she had waited for so long to say anything about. Velvet took the spotlight away from her a little bit with her puppies, and Jessica says " I have a annoucement that is going to effect everybody here, especially Michael." Michael says "Honey, what is the annoucement that you want to make is right now anyways."

Ross says " Were keeping all of Velvet's puppies once there grown up enough?"

Jessica says " Son, I don't know about that but my big news from the docter is that I am having twins. And by the way my identical twin sister Francesca is coming to visit me here in Hazzerd." Ross says " I remember Aunt Frankie she looks just you mom."

Jason asks "Is she single Jessica?"

Michael says "Jason, I don't know if Frankie is your type anyways she trying to get on the circuit and race from their Uncle Richard on the Petty team. Twins you don't say, was that docter for sure and are you ready and I didn't say anything before because is just hit me now about what you had said."

Julie says " First set of Twins in the Duke family, I wish Uncle Jesse was here to see this happening right here. He would've liked you Jessica and especially Ross, I think he would've been grinning about what Ross did California. The Sheriff told me what trick Ross pulled on him before you even heard of us. Hey, did your parents ever call you Jesse ever when was growing up at all."

Michael is asking what is Julie talking about here, and then it hits him about what she asked about Jessica. Frank and Jesse James the famous outlaws and he never thought of that before about his wife's name and sister-in-law's first names.

Jason says "You still haven't answered me yet, Is she single Jessica?"

Cue anybody

Once Jessica see that everybody is here, she decides to tell her big secret that she had waited for so long to say anything about. Velvet took the spotlight away from her a little bit with her puppies, and Jessica says " I have a annoucement that is going to effect everybody here, especially Michael." Michael says "Honey, what is the annoucement that you want to make is right now anyways."

Ross says " Were keeping all of Velvet's puppies once there grown up enough?"

Jessica says " Son, I don't know about that but my big news from the docter is that I am having twins. And by the way my identical twin sister Francesca is coming to visit me here in Hazzerd." Ross says " I remember Aunt Frankie she looks just you mom."

Jason asks "Is she single Jessica?"

Michael says "Jason, I don't know if Frankie is your type anyways she trying to get on the circuit and race from their Uncle Richard on the Petty team. Twins you don't say, was that docter for sure and are you ready and I didn't say anything before because is just hit me now about what you had said."

Julie says " First set of Twins in the Duke family, I wish Uncle Jesse was here to see this happening right here. He would've liked you Jessica and especially Ross, I think he would've been grinning about what Ross did California. The Sheriff told me what trick Ross pulled on him before you even heard of us. Hey, did your parents ever call you Jesse ever when was growing up at all."

Michael is asking what is Julie talking about here, and then it hits him about what she asked about Jessica. Frank and Jesse James the famous outlaws and he never thought of that before about his wife's name and sister-in-law's first names.

Jason says "You still haven't answered me yet, Is she single Jessica?"

Cue anybody

Kathy came walking out to the barn. when Luke saw her he said Baby you are suppose to take it easy remember. I know but I wanted to see what all the fuss was all about. Kathy looked at the puppies. and then Jessica filled her in on the Twins. and Kathy Said Congradulations. Jesicca said How are you and your Baby? I'm fine. and so is the baby. But I do have to take it easy a little bit cause I still can lose the baby, but I don't want to think about that. Just then they hurd a car pull up and they all went to see who it was. and Luke said oh no. A dark haired browned eyed women got out of the car. and Kathy walked up to her and said Hay sis. and then she gave her sister a hug. Bo looked at Luke and said why did you say oh no? cause Tina is a little wild. Kathy interduced Tina to everyone.

Kathy came walking out to the barn. when Luke saw her he said Baby you are suppose to take it easy remember. I know but I wanted to see what all the fuss was all about. Kathy looked at the puppies. and then Jessica filled her in on the Twins. and Kathy Said Congradulations. Jesicca said How are you and your Baby? I'm fine. and so is the baby. But I do have to take it easy a little bit cause I still can lose the baby, but I don't want to think about that. Just then they hurd a car pull up and they all went to see who it was. and Luke said oh no. A dark haired browned eyed women got out of the car. and Kathy walked up to her and said Hay sis. and then she gave her sister a hug. Bo looked at Luke and said why did you say oh no? cause Tina is a little wild. Kathy interduced Tina to everyone.

Jason had seen Tina coming up and says " Hello, trouble I like that date we had the last time I was here. You fouled up thow you didn't know that the Harper's are my cousins at the time."

Michael is asking Julie what is your brother talking about now and who is this girl he is talking to right now, and what is happened the last time he was here. Bo and Luke knew what Jason was talking about because he had told them the next day what Tina had pulled on him. Julie had said " It's a very long story and maybe I should let Jason have a private conversation with Tina. Nah, that is way too nice of thing to do right now anyways. I got to here this right here, and Michael looked at his cousin and could just tell she liked trouble no matter where is came from. Julie said " By the way my brother is a Repoman back in Cleveland and you ought to here some of things he here's when he is getting vehicles back. Once he even had dodge bullets getting car back to lot, or wherever it was going to. It didn't even bother him about what happen after that job was done he just went on to the next vehicle.

Cue anybody

Jason had seen Tina coming up and says " Hello, trouble I like that date we had the last time I was here. You fouled up thow you didn't know that the Harper's are my cousins at the time."

Michael is asking Julie what is your brother talking about now and who is this girl he is talking to right now, and what is happened the last time he was here. Bo and Luke knew what Jason was talking about because he had told them the next day what Tina had pulled on him. Julie had said " It's a very long story and maybe I should let Jason have a private conversation with Tina. Nah, that is way too nice of thing to do right now anyways. I got to here this right here, and Michael looked at his cousin and could just tell she liked trouble no matter where is came from. Julie said " By the way my brother is a Repoman back in Cleveland and you ought to here some of things he here's when he is getting vehicles back. Once he even had dodge bullets getting car back to lot, or wherever it was going to. It didn't even bother him about what happen after that job was done he just went on to the next vehicle.

Cue anybody

Hughie Hogg was telling Boss that he is real think with Jessica's twins sister and they are identical twins as well. She just called me and tell that she is on her way to Hazzerd, she going to see her sister at the Duke Farm. Oh by the way, Jessica's twin is Frankie Petty the niece of Richard Petty and she wants to be race in Nascar as well as soon as her Uncle Richard gives her a chance to do so.

Back at the Duke Farm

Frankie had just talked to Hughie Hogg on the pay phone and she had just called Jessica at the Duke farm as well. Frankie felt funny about what she was about to do, she had never betrayed her twin before in her life. But she what Hughie didn't know she working with FBI and she related information about Hughie and all his crooked operation back to them. She was going to tell her sister the reason when she got to the farm, she had thought that maybe she would wait a while before she told anybody about it. Her sister had told her over the phone that she was having twins and that Velvet had six puppies as well. Jessica also told her that her sister-in-law was excepting as well. Frankie asked her what is in the water over in hazzerd or was something she didn't know about going on. Jessica had told her that her husband's single cousin Jason wanted to meet her as well. Frankie asked her how old she was and what he looked liked on the phone , but Jessica had said she have to come to the farm to find out what he looked like. Frankie took that dare on and she was on her way to Hazzerd at this very minute she sparing no expenses getting there, and this sound likes trouble right now.

Hughie Hogg was telling Boss that he is real think with Jessica's twins sister and they are identical twins as well. She just called me and tell that she is on her way to Hazzerd, she going to see her sister at the Duke Farm. Oh by the way, Jessica's twin is Frankie Petty the niece of Richard Petty and she wants to be race in Nascar as well as soon as her Uncle Richard gives her a chance to do so.

Back at the Duke Farm

Frankie had just talked to Hughie Hogg on the pay phone and she had just called Jessica at the Duke farm as well. Frankie felt funny about what she was about to do, she had never betrayed her twin before in her life. But she what Hughie didn't know she working with FBI and she related information about Hughie and all his crooked operation back to them. She was going to tell her sister the reason when she got to the farm, she had thought that maybe she would wait a while before she told anybody about it. Her sister had told her over the phone that she was having twins and that Velvet had six puppies as well. Jessica also told her that her sister-in-law was excepting as well. Frankie asked her what is in the water over in hazzerd or was something she didn't know about going on. Jessica had told her that her husband's single cousin Jason wanted to meet her as well. Frankie asked her how old she was and what he looked liked on the phone , but Jessica had said she have to come to the farm to find out what he looked like. Frankie took that dare on and she was on her way to Hazzerd at this very minute she sparing no expenses getting there, and this sound likes trouble right now.

Frankie just called eariler and she wants to meet the puppies and see what jason looks like for herself. Jason was flattered by what Jessica had said about her sister, he never had a girl drive somewhere to meet him. Jason looks at everybody and just says "Haven't lost my touch yet, I once flirted with a girl so Josh could go and repossess her car with her noticing. Not only that is was a girl that he forget to take out back in High School. But when she found what me and Josh she mad as ever at both of us, and Josh had to get going but he made sure that he hand her that certain he had to hand before he left."

Michael asked Julie is your brothers always like these stories here, or are the two wild. Julie said " Actually Jonathan and Jesse are just Jason and Josh.

Frankie just called eariler and she wants to meet the puppies and see what jason looks like for herself. Jason was flattered by what Jessica had said about her sister, he never had a girl drive somewhere to meet him. Jason looks at everybody and just says "Haven't lost my touch yet, I once flirted with a girl so Josh could go and repossess her car with her noticing. Not only that is was a girl that he forget to take out back in High School. But when she found what me and Josh she mad as ever at both of us, and Josh had to get going but he made sure that he hand her that certain he had to hand before he left."

Michael asked Julie is your brothers always like these stories here, or are the two wild. Julie said " Actually Jonathan and Jesse are just Jason and Josh.

They all went into the house and they all went into the livingroom and they started to talk about how they where going to confront Hughie. But what ever we do we need to do it soon. Luke said . Then they hurd another car pull Michael looked out the window and said It's Frankie and then they hurd a knock on the door and Jesicca went to answer It. and she gave her sister a hug and then took her to the living room. and interduced her to everyone.

They all went into the house and they all went into the livingroom and they started to talk about how they where going to confront Hughie. But what ever we do we need to do it soon. Luke said . Then they hurd another car pull Michael looked out the window and said It's Frankie and then they hurd a knock on the door and Jesicca went to answer It. and she gave her sister a hug and then took her to the living room. and interduced her to everyone.

Frankie walked in the Duke farmhouse and rightaway Ross gave her a big hug. Jessica had said this is Frankie and this is Luke, Bo, Jason and his sister Julie and Luke's wife Kathy as well. Frankie said "Uh, sis there something I want to tell everybody right now!" Jessica said "You didn't make the Atlanta last week, because you didn't qualify for it."

Frankie said "Oh, that racing thing is one great cover for what I am really doing right now anyways." Jessica said "What are you up to then Frankie?"

Frankie said " Well, I am really a FBI agent and my real target is Hughie Hogg and I figured that if I appeared that I was hopefull Nascar driver, that is Hughie Hogg came around we wouldn't think twice about It. Beside my name is Petty after all, who would even think twice on my cover it was full proof. What I really need hear is inside way into Hughie Hogg and some publice place that I could meet him. That wouldn't stick out or seem unusual or out of place." Jason said "Well, me and you could go Jukin at the Boars Nest and pretend we that get into a big arguement at the Boars Nest and that would be one way of attracting Hughie to you."

Cue anybody

Frankie had asked with her North Carolina accent what's Jukin Jason in the County. Jessica and Michael was wandering and especially Ross, he thought it was something a kid could do. Bo, Luke, Jason and Julie knew what it was and one of them was going to tell her sooner of later. Frankie told Jason , that she no idea what he was talking about but it sounded like a good idea anyways. Jason had mentioned you remember seeing that old truck with "Old Betsy" on the plate uh that is mine and will take that tonight it wll blend right in with everybody else.

Cue Anybody

Balladeer: Uh, wait a minute here Frankie is really a FBI agent and using her family name a great cover. Beside it worked this long, and maybe Bo has run across on the circuit . I wonder what Bo is thinkin right now after finding this out about Frankie Petty of course he always wandered where he had seen Jessica at before. I Think what Frankie had just said clears things right but for him, it does for me now.