June 28th on CMT: Coy and Vance episodes start!

I have seen the entire season of the Coy and Vance era once and I agree with you...I didn't like it. To me, a show without Bo and Luke is a pretty dull show. I mean they still had the other cast and they seemed to try to make up for it, but there is only all they can do with that.

But to be fair to the actors that played Coy and Vance...they didn't have it easy, nor is it them at fault. How can they expect two different guys with two different names be exactly like Bo and Luke? If they made them unique with their own personalities, they could have been good. The actors did as they were told...

~Garrett Duke~

Yep, even though Coy & Vance will be the Dukes on CMT for a few weeks, there were actually a few episodes that I did enjoy...somewhat.

One of them were..."The New Dukes" and "Coy vs Vance". Those were the only 2 Coy & Vance episodes that I could sit down & watch.

Maybe, I need to watch them long enough to work them into a storyline...most likely NOT

:lol:

Take Care!

Vicki

Yep, even though Coy & Vance will be the Dukes on CMT for a few weeks, there were actually a few episodes that I did enjoy...somewhat.

One of them were..."The New Dukes" and "Coy vs Vance". Those were the only 2 Coy & Vance episodes that I could sit down & watch.

Maybe, I need to watch them long enough to work them into a storyline...most likely NOT

:lol:

Take Care!

Vicki

• 4 weeks later...