Everything posted by Julieduke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Ray had the door closed before she could get out now and there was no windows as well. Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Bo had stay with his son until he fell asleep and went to talk to Cassidy and explaining everything to him mad as ever at Alexander Hogg right now as well.Bo had realized that Alex had Cassidy, George and Sam hostage now.Bo after watching Cassidy fall asleep went and talked to Luke and Says "Oh how am I going to explain George to Shannon now and Alex had him, Cassidy and Sam hostage now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Ray had Daisy stashed somewhere but not at the ranch like JR did with Julie now and Ray walked out of the room and locked the door as well. Cue Anybody
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie Says "Really intersecting what was your rank then?" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Bo Says "I think my Great-Grandfather might've had the cataract from little up then and it might be genetic and sorry son for passing that on to you and Lizzy. I think you might want to talk to Luke I had seen him sitting with Salena when I came back to see George now as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Bo Says "Well that girl wasn't worth your love, if she couldn't accept you for you now George. And Lizzy that is something Jesse had pure blue eyes Shannon and I better watch out for the same condition now as well. I think I will moniter all of my kids as well Lizzy, but yeah your the oldest out of eight now."" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
George Says "Must've been hard for you Mom, I remember telling a girl I was engaged to three months before our wedding was to take place that I was blind in my left eye and she called a me blind bat and said the engaged was off that she wasn't dealing with a handicapped husband it hurt so bad as well." Bo Says "Ashley is a cousin on the Davenport side, and Clay and Matt are my nephews and your cousins as well you sort of look like both of them now amazing all three of you have different grandfathers but yet there's a resemblance and two pure blue eyes wow that's something like my shade of blue Lizzy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
George Says "Docter I would really like the cataract removed if you can do it now it would help my sight and wouldn't hinder it now." The Docter looks Says "Well we can do that and we can finally see what color that other eye is now I bet you've had that so long you don't even if there both brown or two different colors now." George Says "I've only seen one grey and one brown now!You might say they had me trapped there as well then Mom and Dad. One question I remember somebody outside the window a blonde hair kid and dark hair kid are they my brothers now. Mom did I have this cataract when you knew me as well." The Docter Says "I will be back with the release forms and the surgery will be tomorrow at 8am I have a slot open and you will have full sight again George." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
George Says "I don't remember alot but he kept telling me that Bo Duke was my father and that he didn't want me and I knew for odd reason he was lying because after awhile he told me if I did what he wanted me to he wouldn't kill me now. I remember driving to the hideout he teased he knew that was my car because there was a bunch of dents on the left side but I explained I was blind in my left eye and he called me a blind bat afterwards." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
George Says "I don't think so but one of his friends blurts out I think there related and I got hit into the wall and he closed and locked the room where me and Cassidy was at and I woke up here. I think they wanted to get rid of me and Cassidy now as well for some odd reason now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Bo Says "Thanks Lizzy and George since you know your birth name you might as well know that you have three other half sisters and their names are Ruby, Maria and Jennifer and three half brothers and they are Jason, Bo Jr. and Jesse. Lizzy you should tell him about your kids as well if you wish too now as well." George smiles and looks at Bo and Says "You've been busy geez now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Please look at this
They were very nice.
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Bo Says "Trevor Kyle Davenport or Trevor Kyle Duke." George Says "Oh I remember Alex yelling at me because I wouldn't put these cruel looking anklets on Cassidy and some other guy doing it and him calling me a coward. Well I just wanted to hit him because I knew what he was doing was wrong and I like both names what you gave me and my adoptive parents as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Bo looks and Says "Your raised him for almost three months by yourself, and what did you name our son Lizzy I just need to know I want to write it in the family bible that Uncle Jesse has he has recorded all of our kids down right now as well . I will also right down his name now as well it's really important to me right now as well. And Cassidy is technically your half-sister she picked up that you looked like me as well. She didn't lose her pregnancy and they did a ultrasound and she's having twins as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Bo Duke Says "Wait a minute Lizzy let me explain something a minute you see she is married to my cousin and I am your father and you look so much like me but it's as if you haven't been eating properly now son." A Docter comes in and Says "Good News we can restore sight to that grey eye it turns out he got a premature cataract I know that sounds odd but we don't know how you have two different colored eyes now odd now. We might need to write a paper on this right here now." Bo Says "My Great-Grandfather had one grey eye and was blind in that eye and one blue eye which he could see out of according to Uncle Jesse now Lizzy I think I passed that trait down to George our son now." George Says "Was she Cassidy or Sam, I remember those two names and his ranting for revenge as well but that is it right now as well. That would mean that Lizzy Duke is my natural mother I have no memory of you right now as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Author Created Character Biographies..
George is the natural son of Bo Duke and Lizzy and he has blond hair and one brown eye and one grey eye and is blind in the grey or at least he think he is right now as well.
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
He turned to look at her and Says and "And why should I look at you lady and who is the man with you as well I kinda of remember him from somewhere as well. I keep reading my id bracelet but it doesn't ring a bell now as well what happened to me as well. I do know I am blind in one eye thow I don't know how I could remember that little fact if I can't even remember my own name and thank you as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Salena Says "Oh Damm that might but a strain on my Uncle Bo's and Aunt Shannon's marriage and they have a two month old brand new son named Jesse right now as well. So he's is a bit older than Cassidy then as well this is huge right now as well." In the room where Lizzy and Bo's son Says "Who am I? Why am I here, who brought me here? What happened I am so confused right now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Salena Says "I don't know it depends on how he views one question when Mom and Uncle Bo was in high school was she seeing my father at the time that might make a world of difference this could cause a good arguement between him and my Uncle Bo now as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Salena Says "Yes but I don't even know who her son is right now they just going to contact her and Bo right now there is parents according to the blood tests I am very concerned right now. When I came here I was a very open smoker and a closet drinker and quit school and didn't care as well what people thought. But Dad and Mom turned me around got me to quit drinking and smoking and to finish school and to go to college even thow the social worker's threat that if she heard me drinking again she would take my baby kinda of helped now. That social worker still comes around and asks how I am doing I just called her and told her about the job as well. I wish I knew what her son's name was nobody will tell me right now as well I understand he helped Cassidy and got slammed into a wall for it as well. And that he has one grey eye and one brown eye and blind in the grey eye as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
The Docter goes and tells Bo the exact same message which Cassidy understood as well and it seems the young man wants to leave but their telling him he can't right now as well. Salena Says "Well Mr. Hogg I am leaving for Austin as soon as I get a place and everything is set up and the boys are coming with me as well I am sorry but I got a excellant job offer but first I am making copies of all the songs in my notebook and mailing them to Reba McEntire at Starstruck and at least get them published them now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Salena Says "Goodbye" and watches as he leaves and she wanders if she will ever meet somebody that she can love like Ashley, Cassidy and even Angel has done now as well. And Salena looks at Hughie and Says "He's gone, and my heart is breaking right now I thought he would stick around at least for his sons now their so precious if you ever want to see them I don't mind their family to you and your cousin won't even admit their his grandsons which hurts just hurts me now keeps telling me he should get a dna test between them and Josh now." A docter comes and Says "Mrs. Duke I think you should know this but your son has no memory of what happened right now he keeps looking at his id bracelet and asking who he is right now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Salena see's Josh walk in and looks and he smiles and asks tell her that their sons are handsome and that he's sorry about he's done and what can he do to help her out as well. Salena Says "I don't need nothing Josh, but the boys need you to admit their your sons now what if they was old enough to understand what you had said their so good as well. Have you met them as well. We might've had something good until you ruined now as well not a day goes by when I don't think about it right now Josh." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Salena went and called her father and told him what Lizzy had told her and Hughie just looked and Says "When is that Salena going to learn that she needs to fight back in life for once as well." Salena came back and Says "I understand that perfectly clear Mr. Hogg I just think it's easier to talk things out then fight them out is that so wrong right now. And if Josh hadn't tricked maybe it might've grown into something great we will never know that now as well because he pulled on me what he did to me all those years ago and I know I was wrong for thinking Zima was WATER but it's the past and I not some naive little girl anymore I learned the hard way that guys will go and trample on your feelings to get what they want as well. At least when my Uncle Brian gets out he won't trample my feelings now as well." Hughie Says "Well I hope when he's out he stay's out because with his track record you just don't know now as well." Salena looks and Says "You might say the same for Alex and Josh now as well he won't even admit that Artan and Lucas are his sons calls them a charity during a press conference when asked now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke