Everything posted by Julieduke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Julie looked at her sleeping nephew and Says "He doesn't have any of what Cassidy and Angel have right now that's great he's healthy Bo. And did they tell what color the other eye was as well you sometimes a person can have two different colored eyes now as well very rare thow." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Vidalia Says "Are you going to okay?" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes and Smallville
The Guys had them in the seats and fasten their seatbelts as well and it was taking off as well and he walked away. Cue Anybody
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Julieduke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBrenna looked at Daisy and Says "What was my birth Mommy like, I know she died after I was born but do you have a picture of her now Mommy." Cue Anybody
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco Says "I'm freezing right now!" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes and Smallville
The Guy just picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and the other did the same thing with Julie as well and they made their way to the private plane as well. Cue Anybody
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Vidalia Says "But Grandpa your sick right now?" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes and Smallville
Lex asked for his plane to be ready and he asked the guys to bring Daisy and Julie and for somebody else to get it ready for takeoff as well. Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Vidalia Says "Want me to call an ambulance for him Mom?" Rosco Says "No Daisy and Vidalia I am fine besides I got work to do as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Julie Says "But didn't you find a way out now, thanks so much and it will be so much better when you got full sight as well. Was Cassidy awake when he brought her in and can I ask you something did he use handcuffs on the girls because I've seen both of them and looks like it right now. What made you decide to abandon the Carter name and go back to what you mother named you now?" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes and Smallville
Julie watched Lex leave the rock near him and leave the room and locked the door again. Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Vidalia looks and Says "Mom if he has a fever of 100 degrees it's sign of it and well we might need to get him some medical attention as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie Says "Just hope it works and we can reach that truck as well." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Julie Says "I'm not your mother, I am your Aunt and very concerned right now that is all and wow I see you take after here right now as well. Listen how did he bring in Cassidy did you overhear a plan and was there a plan to rape both girl because he did do that to Cassidy five years ago and she lost the baby." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
The Guys left and she had noticed somebody locked the door on them as well, and Julie Says "Well once they take us toward whatever car we are going to riding we try and make a break for it that's all it's simple enough." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco looked and Says "Daisy really it's nothing. the Nurse told me that H1N1 is really catchy but it's nothing really." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie Says "Yeah don't worry about it right now." Cue Anybody
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie looks at Daisy and whispers in her and Says "Don't worry I got a plan now." Cue Anybody
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Vidalia Says "Mom Grandpa woke up and told me it's cold in the house but I'm hot right now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie Says "Fine I'll marry you in name only and don't you dare touch me now or I'll tell the authorites the truth about it." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Vidalia Says "Should we get him a blanket Mom." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke