Everything posted by Julieduke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie Says "Daisy what happened to you. I want the hell out of here are you with me right now." Cue Anybody
-
Dukes and Smallville
Julie walks in and temporarily distracted Lex and he grabs her and she Says "Let me go right now." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Cassidy see's her Aunt Julie walk and Says "What's wrong Aunt Julie right now?" Julie Says "I miss Angel right now and don't give up on your dream you still have that 1970 Bright Red Pontiac LeMans with the 455 Big Block in your garage keep your old muscle for as long as you can Cassidy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie had gotten ready even thow she didn't want and she prayed that her brother would find her soon and she could go home allreadry now. Cue Anybody
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie looked and Says "If there was someway of getting to the truck down there and driving off this damm ranch now." Cue Anybody
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie Says "Fine I'll change don't do that me. And that's not even fair now please leave come back when I'm ready right now." Cue Anybody
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Vidalia looks at the Sheriff and Says "Mom he's asleep right now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco Says "Poor Docters and Nurse there so darn stubborn I don't know where they get it from now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie felt Jr Slap her and She Says "Why did you do that and that is no way to treat your future wife as well. I hate you, I can't marry a man that I hate now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco Says "Oh I they told Ashley has blocked ears so she think Julie is yelling when she isn't there getting along great right now Daisy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie Says "I'm not changing so take that." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco Says "If her and Ashley don't eat pretty soon they might get another IV Daisy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie looks at Jr and Says "Your only marrying me to get you hands on the Spencer Fortune what did my Uncle leave me a nice dowry as well." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Really there not eating is making them sicker right now he didn't want to say that now as well. Rosco Says "Tell me something is your sister stubborn when she get sick now, and why does she refuse orange juice and start crying." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Ray let her go and Says "Change by the time I get back or else." Meanwhile Julie is dealing JR and Says "The only reason you want to marry is because I am one of the heirs to the Spencer Fortune now and this is only reason well I won't marry you now." Cue Anybody
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Ray slaps her and looks and Says " I can have somebody help you change now." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
When Daisy opens he comes in and it seems that Vidalia Says "How's Ashley and Aunt Julie I hope there doing better now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
The Nurse Says "Goodnight Sheriff." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Ray let's her go and Says "Change by the time I come back for ya girl." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
The Next Morning it was time for the Surgery and Lizzy and Bo was there and Luke was as well and he wasn't talking to Bo right now as well. Shannon heard and understand it just happened once as well and she knew Bo wanted to be there she was with Cassidy right now. Cassidy Says "Mom I'm don't think I want anymore after the twins pregnancy is too rough for me. I don't want to go through this a second time now." Julie was there as well she knew why her brother and cousin was at odds right now that's a little hard to explain she was glad that Micheal didn't have a brother or a cousin that she was close to as well. She looks at Bo and Says "How long did he have the cataract for poor baby must've been picked on for his whole life wow." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie Says "Fine I'll change but a forced wedding can be annuled now.Let go of me so we I can change besides you don't want your bride to have a bruise on her arm now." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
The Nurse Says "Apple Juice is too sweet for a diabetic and Orange Juice is perfect now for her and Ashley." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke