Everything posted by Julieduke
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie Says "There's my brother Bo he always been there for me and we always had each other's back and he taking care of Blackie oh that's 68 Firebird she's a beauty Agent Gibbs. There's Luke he got to the Rank of Sargeant with the Marine but doesn't talk about it much, there's Daisy she's a newlywed and her husband is Deputy Enos Strait and they have a brand new baby named Kaylor. And there's Uncle Jesse he raised me after my Momma died after having me and my Daddy killed himself afterwards leaving me and Bo orphans and well and then there's Coy and Vance as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Cassidy wiggled and Says "No take Alex take those off of my wrists I won't be peaceful and what's that needle that your friend has no you can't give me a sedative no I won't stand for it now please don't have them do it now as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie Says "I got three more years right now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley Says "She sounds sweet as pie now Daisy but feisty as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersYammy Says "Thanks So Much!" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie Says "I was happy to hear I was pregnant and then I hear the bad news they did a whole good new but bad news with me without even showing emotion Agent Gibbs." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley Says "Well we need to calm him down a little bit now. I know Cassidy is a little sore about what he pulled on her as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley Says "He still upset and her and Lisa's death yet." Cue Anybody
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie Says "I've never been married but I was pregnant once had to get an abortion because the fetus never left the tubes and I was nine weeks along as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley Says "Who do you run into Aunt Daisy?" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersYammy Says "No but I like your family and being here as well, and I need your support with everything and especially the press as well." Cue Anybody
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie Says "No it's just they forget I wasn't fifteen anymore that's all! I love my family don't get me wrong right now and there's a guy in Oklahoma that claims he loves me as well but I don't trust him right now he trampled my feelings once it's complicated Agent Gibbs." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Ashley pulls up and Says "Everybody Cassidy is missing from the hospital and she didn't check herself out and Doug is upset right now and doesn't know what to do right now as well." Matt Says "Now he's gone too far everybody." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersYammy Says "Fine with me I can wait now. Look how long it took for them to find my husband body and I got to arrange a funeral and it would look funny it you came along now Luke." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley Says "They won't even bring anything to help me sleep I'm so tired right now Aunt Daisy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie Says "Me too as well, I actually starting to get used to being in the Marines you know back home I was the baby and everybody told me what to do and now I get to tell everybody else except people over me what to do I like it as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersYammy Says "I never left besides Jenny loves it here how can I tell me got to leave now Luke." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie looked and Says "More tests oh well, I don't think I'm pregnant now must've been the heat that did it now." Cue Anybody
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Julie fell asleep after a while and Ashley Says "I'm sorry Aunt Daisy why won't this go away I'm so miserable right now as well at least Aunt Julie can sleep I can't right now I couldn't even sleep last night now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Author Created Character Biographies..
Douglas Marcus Jackson(Cassidy's Husband in Ashley and Matt's Love Story) Parents Jane and Mark Jackson Him and Cassidy might be expecting twins right now as well.