Everything posted by wotan30310
-
IMG_20181107_184814.jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
IMG_20190422_153721.jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
IMG_20190325_015324.jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
IMG_20190325_015823.jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
IMG_20190325_132731.jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
IMG_20190323_153802.jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
IMG_20190323_153705.jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
IMG_20190323_153633.jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
IMG_20181024_055209.jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
IMG_20181024_055159.jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
3..jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
IMG_20190323_154727.jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
IMG_20190422_153707.jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
IMG_20190422_153745.jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
IMG_20190422_154912.jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
IMG_20190322_144738.jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
IMG_20190323_153746.jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
2..jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
1..jpg
From the album: Hazzard cars die cast model
-
Fan of the Month for August 2015
I don't know you Mark B at this moment, but congratulations!!!
-
Wotan new user
nice to meet you HossC
-
Wotan new user
Hello, My name's Laurent, I come from South of France, I'm 42... I'm Fire Safety and, Security Officer in France (in France we can have both functions, they are two different degrees, but complementary) I love Dukes of Hazzard since childhood... I watch the series everytimes in ring... My favorite character is Rosco P.Coltrane and Boss Hogg... They are so scammers, thieves and liars and especially crazy... My favorite car is the Rosco patrol car (Dodge Monaco and the Plymouth Fury).
-
Favorite Rosco quotes
Rosco P. Coltrane is my best charactere in the TV show. Rosco talking to Boss in his bath: where's the little coin-coin (coin-coin in French is the noise of the duck). What I love about Rosco is that he says and, always does anything ... I do not know if the jokes in English and French are the same, but in French dubbing it's very funny .
-
Hazzard and Chickasaw Sheriff scale 1/18
My Dukes of Hazzard Sheriff vehicles scale 1/18... With 3 Greenlight Artisan 1/18... The two from Hazzard county I only added their license plates... When Sheriff Little, I redid the paintings, create the decals and add the license plates, because the one of Sheriff Little does not exist at 1/18 scale...
-
Hazzard and Chickasaw Sheriff scale 1/18
This is my Dukes of Hazzard Sheriff vehicles https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/17/3/1556062675-3.jpg