Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

wotan30310

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wotan30310

  1. I just received the Black General Lee ("Happy birthday General Lee edition")... She comes from Las Vegas to finish in the south of France, lol ... One more on my shelves... http:// http:// http:// http:// http:// http://
  2. When I received my black General Lee, I realized that the headlights were turning, so I tried on the General Lee And oh, magic, we can do it too... It's so cool, there are two ways to expose it... http:// http://
  3. It's an AutoWorld Silver Screen die cast modele for General Lee
  4. It's AutoWorld Silver Screen machine die cast modele
  5. Jesse Duke Ford F-100 (Greenlight 1/18) revceived: http:// http://
  6. Apparently from what I heard, the production was pretty stingy ... James Best had to "cry" to have a place to change, that's why in some episodes of season 2 he disappeared, he tired of changing in the street (Bonus DVD)
  7. Product placement may not have worked as it does today, lol... Perhaps they thought that a ford being made without stop running by the police would make them bad publicity... maybe ford or plymouth didn't supply them with enough parts or car so out of revenge they hid the brands
  8. Maybe that is why in the end they opted for the Jeep Golden Eagle... Fewer parts to change, lol... And above all easy to find
  9. I forget the taxes, lol... For two Plymouth Fury 1/18 I payed 45€ taxes and 75€ shipping, if I remember correctly, it's crazy... I'm ruined, lol...
  10. Sorry i didn't see your question... My Favorite Character is Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane... I'm Fan of Dukes of Hazzard since 30 years... I had never seen the 2 end of series TV movies until then, I only saw them this year because they never came out in France, so I had to order the DVD in the US... My favorite car is Dodge Monaco 1977 and of course General Lee...
  11. In France, nothing has ever been done around "Dukes of Hazzard", so since the internet advent of Autoworld and Greenlight or Neo, I built my collection ... What costs me dearly are the shipping costs by plane because my collection comes from the US (one vehicle scale 1/43 , 25€ shipping, one vehicle 1/18, 45€ shipping) ... Because in France no store distributes them ... There is only one Belgian site, but it does not have them all ... So what already existed for you in the US was not valid for us in France, which is a shame for the French Fans of this series, because we missed a large part of the Dukes of Hazzard collection (old collections now are overpriced) ... So I'm trying to catch up now, lol . Since my 8 years I am a Dukes of Hazzard fan, now, I have 43 ... It is only 1 year since I can realize my dream of owning the cars of my cult series, so I do not look at the expense, I all want. My dream is slowly taking shape. Tomorrow I get the Uncle Jesse Ford F-100 , I'm so happy.
  12. Thanks a lot my friend. the satellite is currently untraceable or overpriced, but I hope to find it one day...
  13. New in my collection Dodge Charger 69 "General Lee" AutoWorld 1/18: http:// http:// http://

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.