Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

wotan30310

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wotan30310

  1. At least in France there will be a trace of this superb series, lol http://
  2. My little collection... There are on a 1/43 scale... (It's not a Rosco shield, lol)... Hello, I'm the French fan of Dukes of Hazzard, lol, in french "Shérif fais-moi peur" ("sheriff scare me", for the literal translation of the French title) ... I set out to collect all the vehicles of the series ... Absolute fan http://
  3. I will receive in the coming days "General Lee", Uncle Jesse "Ford F-100", Daisy "Golden Eagle", all this in 1/18 scale... I will post the photos upon receipt...
  4. Finchburg sheriff patrol car... Dodge Monaco 1977 http://
  5. Receveid today, Plymouth Fury 75 - Greenlight scale 1/18... Now this is the real one, lol http://
  6. thank you very much for welcoming me to you! I feel like I'm going back to a family... When now in France you talk about Dukes of Hazzard, nobody knows, it's too old ... I feel lonely sometimes, lol ... Now apart from their walking dead, their game of throne, we hear that talk about it ... But series with a soul fade away, fall into oblivion ... It's a shame, because Dukes of Hazzard had a real soul ... That young people today do not understand ... Hazzard is the imaginary county of true freedom, which in France, believe me is lost ... The last bastion of men (and women) free ... Some in France take offense to the name of the car General Lee or the Confederate flag, I'm sending them back to real history books ... books or it's not quite the same story they're learning at school ... or the meaning of the Confederate flag was a sign of insubordination to the northern states and unrelated to slavery ... A sign of simply freedom ... So, I pass for an old idiot constantly watching this series, but I know what it represents in my eyes ... My race to freedom! This series is everything for me, it evaded me from a sad youth to die, or the beginning of my life was not terrible ... In short, this series calmed my anguish, I grew up with her .. Although she is on the tone of humor, she was a symbol to me ... I like this series, more than any other ...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.