Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EnosIsMyHero

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EnosIsMyHero

  1. Chapter 15 is up! Link to Chapter ---->"Beneath a Hazzard Moon" There is a "Visual Guide to Beneath a Hazzard Moon" up now. Here you'll find pics of things relevant to the story. Maybe a couple slight spoilers in the pics, read Chapter 15 first.
  2. Chapter 14 is up! Link to chapter ---->"Beneath a Hazzard Moon"
  3. Chapter 13 is up! Link to Chapter 13 ----> Beneath a Hazzard Moon
  4. Chapter 12 is up! Link to Chapter 12 ----> Beneath a Hazzard Moon I'm working on Chp 14 right now, and I can tell you that there will probably be 16 or 17 chapters. I know how I want everything to end, but sometimes my imagination takes over while I'm writing and pops up with something I hadn't planned on.
  5. Chapter 11 is up! See, I didn't make you wait too long Link to Chp 11 ---> Beneath a Hazzard Moon
  6. Chapter 10 is up! LINK to Chapter 10 ----> Beneath a Hazzard Moon
  7. Chapter 9 is up! Enjoy LINK to Chapter 9 ----> Beneath a Hazzard Moon
  8. Chapter 8 is up! LINK to Chp 8 ----> Beneath a Hazzard Moon
  9. Chapter 6 is up! Warning: This chapter is rated "T" for slightly graphic descriptions of crime scene photos. Link to Chapter 6 ---->"Beneath a Hazzard Moon"
  10. Chapter 5 is up! Would love some reviews, even anonymous ones on ff.net! Link to Chp 5 ----> "Beneath a Hazzard Moon"
  11. Chapter 4 is up! It's so much fun to write all these characters that I've loved for so long. There's a lot of back-story that I'm working on creating so you'll see more of Enos's past unfold over this and the next chapter. There's not much concrete in the series as far as Enos's history goes, but we do get glimpses of things here and there so I've tried to expound on what we know and weave more into what we don't know. Link ----> "Beneath a Hazzard Moon"
  12. "Anything really good's worth waitin' for, Daisy." "There's hives in our lives!" Both from, of course, Enos and Daisy's Wedding.
  13. Thanks for your kind words, i1976! Yes, the primary motive for this fic was that the Reunion movie was so far out in left field where Enos and Daisy's relationship is concerned. Not only about them seemingly engaged- sort of- at the end of the series, and then Daisy suddenly married someone else, but how the writers wrote the interaction between the 2 characters. Daisy would have never blown off Enos's proposal like that. While many things about DOH are cheesy, like plots and villains and such, on a whole the personal relationships between all the characters were very realistic and genuine. Daisy seemed way too ditsy in the movie for my tastes as well. I've created quite a bit of backstory for Enos and the Duke family, particularly Daisy, which you'll see in Chp 4. The series alludes to this, Enos always says about how he and the Duke boys practically grew up together, and I'm pretty sure it talks about his dad running shine (got that from wikapedia). Also, here's an interesting fact...have you noticed that Enos is the only person (that I've noticed) who calls Jesse Duke "Uncle Jesse" and doesn't get told "I'm not yer Uncle Jesse!" That tells me just how close he is with the family. Glad you're enjoying the story I'm finishing up Chapter 5 now and I'll post chapter 4 as soon as I'm well into 6. I like to keep a few chapters ahead in case I need to change anything.
  14. I changed the make of the car in chapter 3, I forgot about the Javelin and it was just what I was picturing. I so wanted to give Enos a car that at least had the potential of being cool (even though his needs a lot of TLC). Thanks for the review, i1976
  15. Chapter 3 is up! Enjoy! "Beneath a Hazzard Moon"
  16. Forgot the synopsis: Set 4 years after the series. When a serial killer begins targeting the women of rural Georgia, LAPD Detective Enos Strate must make a choice - stay in Los Angeles or face the painful past that drove him away from his beloved Hazzard County.
  17. Hi everyone, this is my first Dukes of Hazzard fanfic. There's so little Enos fanfic out there and this story just called to me. "Beneath a Hazzard Moon" is probably one of the more serious and darker of the Hazzard stories you'll find. I like to take comedies and explore the more serious side of the characters – giving them challenges where they must either sink or swim. I've just started writing fanfic recently, and it seems I'm incapable of writing a story that's shorter than a 300 page novel, but if I keep getting feedback, it will definitely be finished. Hope you enjoy it! Here's the link --> "Beneath a Hazzard Moon"
  18. Hi! I started watching DOH when I was about 5. I remember going to my grandma's house on Friday evenings and everyone sitting around watching. I started watching it recently with my kids, ages 4 and 6 on CMT and they love it. My son does Rosco impressions My favorite character was always Enos. I remember being so upset that he wasn't in any episodes from early season 3-4. I'd watch the opening and if it was Cletus (who I think is funny now), I'd just turn it off, lol. I was so upset with the 1st reunion movie (didn't watch the 2nd), I'd waited 12 years for Enos and Daisy to get married Anywho...I thought I should say "Hi" because I've begun writing a (long) Enos fanfic called "Beneath the Hazzard Moon". It's on fanfiction.net, under my name WENN9366. Hope it's okay to mention that here.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.