Everything posted by Elly May Duke
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(What do you think she'd do to us?) At some point Enos comes in and gently wakes her up.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse is there waiting for them.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Elly: *smiles at Enos*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(I know. It's one of the many reasons we'd like to hope Daisy wouldn't get in our way to Ms. Enos Strate, but of course she would) Daisy hangs up and lays down and is soon asleep.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Daisy and Enos look at eachother Daisy: You know Carrie. . .normally if a girl wanted to go out with Enos I'd have started a fight with her on the spot, but you're my cousin and. . .If Enos thinks he can handle it then let's do it. Elly: Yeah. . .and I have no idea what Cooter will say if I ask him.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos: *nods and takes Macy into his arms protecting her and he and Daisy head toward the farm*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: *smiles* Okay, well when you do try not to wake any of us up. Bo Peep out. (seriously I bet Enos would forget something like a house key)
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
(moonshine would be my gess, but who knows) Enos: *lets a rock fly at Hughie* I'm more fit Hughie Hogg and you know it.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Enos: to go out with ya no. .. marry ya yeah. . .still I love you Carrie. . .you and Elly are every bit as strong as Daisy is. . .and your personalities are a lot like hers. . .and you're so determined.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: Already taken care of. . .you do have a key to get in right? Just be careful sugar. . .when do you think you'll be home?
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos: Yeah! *pulls out a slingshot*
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Enos then gets down infront of Carrie and gives her a hug Enos: I know you are Carrie, but I love ya anyway. . .I love all three of ya.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(I know ain't used it in awhile) Daisy: No sign of Nancy? Well. . .I'm going to bed in a couple of minutes, but I'll see if I can wake up if you call. . .I feel so bad for Elly. . .I know I had the twins in a Tornado and well. . .It wasn't that bad and I had you and everyone else to help.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy screamed and almost dropped Macy when she saw who it was.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Daisy: Gee how smart I am. . .I thought this talk would help things. . .I think y'all are more confused.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Just then the two of them hear a hissing behind them.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed and after checking on the other kids went to her and Enos's room and picked up the mic Daisy: Bo Peep to Boy Blue. . .come back. . .what's going on? (member that's Enos's handle)
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
(lol. . .sorry. . .I forget when I haven't done anything in two days) Enos: Yeah. . .kinda. Why?
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Elly: I'll help you Enos. . .course I don't know how. . .Other than you and Cooter and my cousins and of course Uncle Jesse. . .no guy has ever loved me.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJesse gigled and then calmed down as Daisy started singing to him.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Elly: *takes Carrie into her arms* It's okay. . .we all feel the same. . .kinda *looks to Enos* What do you think about me and Cooter Enos?
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos smiles as Daisy is quetly singing a song to Mary.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJesse looked up at her sleepily, reaching up.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Then Daisy walks over to Eno's Granny and gently takes mary from her.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Elly: I know you don't Enos. . .we don't either, but Carrie has some apparently strong feelings for you.