Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: i am
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy: yeah
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: aint that sweet
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: *meets him outside*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: *sighes*
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy: i love him
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: okay
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: this is Dale Jacob Duke
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy:okay, me and Elly are gonna head home
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: i dont know
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy: i know ya will
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: were home!
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy:its okay, i dont mind, Enos, i love you, i want us to work out, not argue all the time like this, i really wont work at the Boars Nest, i see how much you dont like it right now
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: dang, thats not good
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy: Enos, if ya really dont want me too, i wont
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: tell me what happend
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: your helpin Dale, your gonna be a great dad Daisy to herself: ya need to finda woman
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy: Enos.. *sighes* nevermind
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: what?
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy invites her best friends from school and of course Enos
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: deal
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha:*kisses him back* i cant wait to see what our future holds
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: i know were meant to be, but i dont know how to prove it
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: another little one saved
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy: Enos.. i know you dont think its right, but i want you to be happy with me, so okay, i wont quit workin at the Boars Nest