Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Enos said "I forgot you can shoot like Annie Oakly."
  2. Nice lol I'm from Austin, Texas, welcome to Hnet, lol well if you wanna get to know me, check out my pro, send me a friend request!
  3. Enos said "I don't usually hate people..but in his case, I do hate him."
  4. Enos nodded "Sorry..I'll try not to bring him up again, but your right."
  5. Enos smiles "your what every man would want...except L.D. he had a messed up vision about you."
  6. (Enos is just so cute lol...) Daisy said "Yes."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.