Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "Bo is like Enos, he wants you to be happy, to give you what you want, and you want to help with this..we'll miss you..I'll miss you more than anything...i can't see my best friend for a month and Bo will miss you, he loves you and he can't stop you..but he knows you'll come back to us and Hazzard."
  2. Daisy said "He won't say no, I know my cousin..I'll miss you..I wish you could take me with you..but..I won't stop you and neither will Bo."
  3. Daisy says "Bo! just..stop for a minute!" she shrieks at him "Liz," she says lowering her voice "Its okay..hey they said yes."
  4. Daisy nodded and opend it "Okay i did the hard part..your read it..."
  5. Daisy was really scared for Lily..she had learned to drive from her cousins Bo and Luke..and she knew how Bo and Luke used to drive..heck just for the heck of it they'd race with Lily on weekends.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.