Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy hugs her back " I dont want to lose my best friend and by that I mean you...you've been with me through everything"
  2. Doc said "I'm not sure...but her tubes werent tied"
  3. Daisy said "We are still best friends right...Your right i should stop groveling about what happend and get over what Jimmy did"
  4. Doc said "were doing all we can..okay shes gonna be fine" Daisy comes in and she heard what Lizzy said "I'm sorry...I'm sorry i cant be the perfect best friend"
  5. Doc said "thats what im going to do..and just for other purposes were going to run a test on Daisy"
  6. Daisy comes in "Lizzy..I'm still your best friend" Luke said "I dont know about Molly...but everyones scared of Jimmy...especially Daisy because of what he did to her"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.