Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley said "Okay but first were gonna go see Clay, Ashley and Cassidy and Sam and her daughter"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley said "Matt I'm sorry but your not drivin...I'm gonna drive"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco nodded "And Daisy and Enos are in a hysterical mess about Clay..more like Daisy is and Enos is keepin her calm"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco said "I've talked to Bo and Shannon"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco nodds "Yeah there in Diabetic Comas..It could take years for them to wake up"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy said "Shes getting stronger like Kathy said"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco said "I'm worried about them...and Clay...and my little grandbaby Angelica..Sam and that baby girl can't make it without Clay"
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy said "Next time he comes here he's gonna get a taste of my fryin pan"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco said "Do you still wanna see everyone though?"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Your my best friend...I'll try to protect you..I don't care about me"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco came in "Matt payed the tickets and Enos is lettin him out...your Uncle Enos said he apoligizes"
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy came up after hiding Sarah in the barn "Lex..you might wanna go NOW"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos said "Congrats..but Matt...I'm gonna have to take ya in for not payin' your tickets"