Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Luke nodded "okay...." and radioed Jeb and Daisy sped Lizzy to the hospital..that is until she was screamed at to pull over
  2. Daisy said "Come on, lets get you to my jeep" and she helped Lizzy up the best she could
  3. Bo said "Maybe not that big of an announcement"
  4. Daisy got up "Whats wrong?" Kayle rushed over "Are you okay Aunt Lizzy?!"
  5. and true to their word Daisy and Enos had waited a little bit but eventually neither of them could wait and the night of the party Daisy decided to make the announcement
  6. Daisy sighed "I know...but we've both wanted other kids even before the twins...but your right im wrong..we should wait"
  7. Daisy sighed wanting to tell Enos that Lizzy was farther than he thought but didnt "Fine..okay..we'll wait"
  8. Daisy just sat there "But...Okay..how many months are you thinking of waiting exactly?"
  9. Daisy sighed "I want an honest answer from you...Do you want more kids? I've thought about this for awhile but I was to scared to bring up this conversation"
  10. Daisy said "Enos..I wanna talk about something really important with you"
  11. Daisy hugged him "I know" then gave Lizzy the "Should i ask him?" look
  12. Daisy said "Yes, there both healthy, don't feel bad, Kayle understands"
  13. Daisy saw Enos come in the kitchen "Hey Enos..ya missed the excitment today"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.