Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy saw from the corner of her eye Bo come in her room
  2. "i can drive and ill get her the boots" Daisy said "once i get out of the hospital that is"
  3. Daisy sighed "the doctors said if i would have waited one more day this arm wouldve been gone"
  4. (im just gonna guess) he'd think hes an eskimo and pretend hes fishing in the frozen tundra what if Bo and Luke came up to Daisy on christmas with a little 13 year old girl saying it was her long lost daughter but it was just a prank............ (sorry i couldnt think of anything)
  5. hed look at you and actually try to use it as a cane what if you give Enos a present and the "From" tag said 'Daisy your one true love' but it was really from Bo and Luke............
  6. If you gave Daisy a shot gun and a John Wayne movie....................... (my first time trying this and my brain isnt working)
  7. Daisy was in her bed and she saw Bo and Luke come in her room from the corner of her eyes
  8. im glad they got the SUV back but poor puppies i hope there okay i really hope there found unharmed
  9. Daisy sighed and griped her arm she had to hide it from her cousins, all her cousins but Julie though
  10. Luke nodded "yeah im thinking the same" meanwhile Daisy saw them out the window and gasped to her self
  11. Daisy sighed when her ropes were loosend she wanted to make a run for the door but couldnt and she wanted her cousins and Uncle again and wished theyed come
  12. Daisy sighed she was in pain from the infection and she just layed her head back and sighed
  13. hey how do you play the game once your on the website ive been one many times on the website and i cant find you how to play the game
  14. Daisy didnt sleep long she was woke by the sharp but quick pain in her arm, it had gotten infected.
  15. Daisy didnt want to give up either but she had no choice at this point
  16. http://www.hazzardnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7089 thanx
  17. On the First day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see......Enos kissing Daisy On the Second day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see........... a Coltrain in a big tree On the Third day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see............the boys in the General Lee On the Fourth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see..........Boss being lazy On the Fifth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see.......Cooter being Crazy On the Sixth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see.........Rosco being nosy On the Seventh day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see...... the boys skinny dipping On the Eighth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see.........Boss counting his money On the Ninth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see..........Cooter fixing the General Lee On the Tenth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see......the boys driving Daisy On the Eleventh day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see..........Uncle Jesse lookin' worried bout' Daisy On the Twelth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see.......Enos marrying Daisy ahh wat the heck i just typed it again if you dont mind
  18. how do i post links im really bad at this cause i was gonna use the one i made up the other day the one with mine and your signatures in it
  19. Hey can i copy and paste my 12 days of Christmas Dukes Style song in there so wont have to type it again it was a lot of typing

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.