Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy came in the room "hey Julie, is everything okay?"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Luke said "i think i should talk to Daisy too, but facing down and angry Dasiy isnt good either, and now that shes pregnant, itl be worse"
-
The Vanilla Cherry Bean Club!
Daisy said "it sucked"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
One More Night
Jesse was glad that it was only amnesia instead of something serious
-
Craig Morgan anyone!
i love Craig Morgans songs like "redneck yacht club" which is my fave, and then theres "International Harvester" my other fave and then i forgot but anyway hes cool
-
songwriting anyone?
okay this is another one of my songs called Little Country girl, and I even put a Dukes refrence in it, you'll see!: Baby do you always wonder why I act the way i do, the way I talk, the things i buy, theres only one reason why!.... (chorus) Its only cause I'm a little country girl, I love simple things like Chevy trucks and John Deere tractors I like fried chicken, iced tea, Dukes of Hazzard, and Daisy Duke clothes, its all because im a little country girl, so dont go tryin' to change me! (repeat firs line of chorus) (chorus tag) where in the heck would the world be without little country girls like me, that the one question on my mind! thats it yall, sorry if i had a scanner id scan them in so they wouldnt look so short since there not but instead i have to type them
-
songwriting anyone?
okay heres my first song, called Cried For You, its by me totally so here it goes: I know you never did give a damn honey, but I cried for you, I thought that for once i could trust some one, but i was wrong (chorus) You'll Never know how hard I cried for you, you'll never know how hard ive been missin' you I know now that your heart can't be trusted, I ain't gonna fall for you again but until someone comes along so that I can pick up the peices of my heart, you'll never know how hard i cried for you (repeat chorus X2) (last chorus) You'll never know how hard i cried for you, you'll know how hard I cried for you, you'll never know how hard I've been missin' you okay thats one of my songs im fixin' to post another, sorry my songs dont look longer on here, they look longer on paper for some reason and they are longer
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
songwriting anyone?
i will, i just gotta find were i put the song
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy sighed at looked at everyone
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy sighed and sat in the waiting room
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Vid this is the country, you wanna cry about something, you can"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "i do, but still, i really dont want to just have her grabbed away from me and never see her again, thats what im scared of, and im scared of Luke now too, and im scared for my baby"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "i just really love Vidalia even though shes not mine, i really dont wanna give her up, though i know shes your neice"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy snapped out of her thought "oh nothin"
-
songwriting anyone?
i just wrote a new song! its called I Cried For You
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "yeah just a little"
-
One More Night
Daisy sighed as she sat staring out the car window
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "David you leave and leave Dean here"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed and looked at her
-
One More Night
Daisy said "me either"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill