Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy came in the room "hey Julie, is everything okay?"
  2. Luke said "i think i should talk to Daisy too, but facing down and angry Dasiy isnt good either, and now that shes pregnant, itl be worse"
  3. Jesse was glad that it was only amnesia instead of something serious
  4. i love Craig Morgans songs like "redneck yacht club" which is my fave, and then theres "International Harvester" my other fave and then i forgot but anyway hes cool
  5. okay this is another one of my songs called Little Country girl, and I even put a Dukes refrence in it, you'll see!: Baby do you always wonder why I act the way i do, the way I talk, the things i buy, theres only one reason why!.... (chorus) Its only cause I'm a little country girl, I love simple things like Chevy trucks and John Deere tractors I like fried chicken, iced tea, Dukes of Hazzard, and Daisy Duke clothes, its all because im a little country girl, so dont go tryin' to change me! (repeat firs line of chorus) (chorus tag) where in the heck would the world be without little country girls like me, that the one question on my mind! thats it yall, sorry if i had a scanner id scan them in so they wouldnt look so short since there not but instead i have to type them
  6. okay heres my first song, called Cried For You, its by me totally so here it goes: I know you never did give a damn honey, but I cried for you, I thought that for once i could trust some one, but i was wrong (chorus) You'll Never know how hard I cried for you, you'll never know how hard ive been missin' you I know now that your heart can't be trusted, I ain't gonna fall for you again but until someone comes along so that I can pick up the peices of my heart, you'll never know how hard i cried for you (repeat chorus X2) (last chorus) You'll never know how hard i cried for you, you'll know how hard I cried for you, you'll never know how hard I've been missin' you okay thats one of my songs im fixin' to post another, sorry my songs dont look longer on here, they look longer on paper for some reason and they are longer
  7. i will, i just gotta find were i put the song
  8. Daisy sighed and sat in the waiting room
  9. Daisy said "i do, but still, i really dont want to just have her grabbed away from me and never see her again, thats what im scared of, and im scared of Luke now too, and im scared for my baby"
  10. Daisy said "i just really love Vidalia even though shes not mine, i really dont wanna give her up, though i know shes your neice"
  11. i just wrote a new song! its called I Cried For You
  12. Kayle said tearfully "but what are we gonna do, we cant be together, you already got put in jail, but i wanna raise our baby together, but theres no legal way to do it" Enos heard her say that
  13. Daisy said "yeah just a little"
  14. Daisy sighed as she sat staring out the car window

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.