Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Listen here Hogg, I guarantee you she would not make an accusation that wasn't true. She could lose her job. And if your snot-nosed son got his car taken away then maybe he deserved it. All I know is that if you come after my best friend again I will not refrain from hurting you or that brat you call a son." Lizzy spits spinning on her heel. Cue anyone.
  2. "I don't know but I know that maybe who ever took them may not be the only ones involved." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  3. "If you wanted my dad's garage, why grab her. You know Cooter would come in after me with or without Julie at my side. Why was it so important that she was there?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  4. "Yeah definitely. Do you think James and Emy will be ok?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  5. "Why wouldn't you want her hurt? Hughie, you've never really minded much when people have gotten hurt in the past, what's so different now?" Lizzy asks suspiciously. Cue Julieduke.
  6. Lizzy spins around glaring. "What are you talking about Hughie?" She asks calmly. Cue Julieduke.
  7. "Of course you're not invited Hughie, Julie would hate to see you there. And there won't be a next time because I'm never going to be vaulnerable again. You will never get me or my father's garage so leave Hazzard and go back to that messy little pigsty you call home." Lizzy spits. "I will get you one day." Hughie says. "No you won't. Besides if you did what do you plan on doing? Forcing me to marry you so that in some reverse way you get your hands on the garage? I don't think so, I wouldn't marry you if my life depended on it. I'm leaving, good bye Hughie." Lizzy says storming out of the mill. Cue anyone.
  8. "Yeah, good times." Lizzy says staring at the ceiling. Cue anyone.
  9. "Later Bo," Lizzy says as Luke and Cooter come back to the group. "What are you doing here Hughie?" Luke asks. "He wants Dad's garage and this was some sort of set up to get it. Unfortunately you're really out numbered Hogg we just took out three of your men with no sweat. I'm getting really angry and you know what happens when I get angry." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  10. "Except the slumber parties we used to have we weren't sick as dogs." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  11. "SHE WHAT!?!" Lizzy spat. "I'll deal with her later, I didn't even know she knew you that long. You're not getting my dad garage, he legally owns it. He's not gonna give it up because you want it." Lizzy spits looking around casually for her dad. Cue anyone.
  12. "Ooo really? Do you think Uncle Jesse will let us watch it?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  13. "Last time I recalled I didn't rely on heroes Hogg, though it still looks like you rely on other people to do your dirty work for you. What do you want?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  14. Lizzy sighs again very happily. "Maverick is absolutely the most beautiful man on the planet. Of course he was only a character in a movie but still." Cue anyone.
  15. "Two down two to go." Lizzy says. "Anyone seen Micheal?" "He's out front." A new voice says. "Hogg." Lizzy breathes turning to face him. Cue anyone.
  16. "I don't know..." Lizzy says. cue anyone.
  17. "I don't know, watch your back Lizzy." Luke says. "That's what you're here for." Lizzy answers. "But thanks." Lizzy says spinning around and kicking the guy in the stomach. cue anyone.
  18. "Like what? The guy you're completely in love with?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  19. "Where'd you learn to punch like that? Duck." Luke says. Lizzy ducks as she answers. "I grew up around you, how could I not punch like that? Thanks." Lizzy says when she hears Luke's fist impact with a guy behind her. Cue anyone.
  20. "True very true." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  21. "Yup so Micheal you want to do the honors?" Lizzy asks. Turning quickly she sees a man come up behind her dad and calls. "Duck." Cooter instantly ducks and Lizzy punches the guy in the face. Cue anyone.
  22. "Yeah thanks." Lizzy says laying down on her back. "I hate being sick." Cue anyone.
  23. "Bye." Lizzy replies. "So who wants to kick his butt first?" Cue anyone.
  24. The urge came upon Lizzy before she could control it and it spilt out of her mouth and all over the floor. "Oh Uncle Jesse I'm so sorry I didn't mean too I just couldn't control it. I'll clean it up if you want me too." Cue Julieduke.
  25. "Um...sure." Lizzy says scratching her head. She was confused about what she knew that she shouldn't tell Bo. "And I am not going anywhere until I see his butt kicked." Lizzy answers pointing at Garthe. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.