Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy tries not to roll her eyes as Bo hangs his head. "I'm sorry Lizzy." Bo says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Bo pulls up behind Jason and as they climb out Luke has his bow and arrow trained on Jason. "Step away from Julie." Luke says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Of course only thing you're good at." Bo mutters. Lizzy pulls back and smacks Bo on the chest. "What was that for?" "I know there is sibling rivalry but that was over the line." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Who did Lizzy?" Luke asks. "They did. They've been after him for a while and now they found him and got to him because you left him." Lizzy answers. "The baby, who's the father?" Luke asks. "You." Lizzy spits. "Not like I'm gonna let you touch me now though." "I'm sorry Lizzy." Luke tries. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy looks around and sees there's nothing wrong with her car. "Good glad they didn't get here. Let's go in and get Daisy and I'll meet you back at the farm." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"So you're always saying." Bo says. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Lizzy." Luke tries again. "Just go away. I can handle the baby by myself. If you had been here Dad wouldn't have died and I would have been ok." Lizzy tries. Seeing a way to figure out what's she's dreaming about Luke switches tactics. "What happened?" "You left him. You were supposed to be protecting him and you left for a bit and they killed him." Lizzy cries. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Better me than her." Lizzy answers as Rosco pulls into the Boar's Nest parking lot. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"You think it's easy for me to sit around and do nothing?" Bo answers. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Because it's easier for me to get away from jerks than it is her. That and I don't want her hurt." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Bo snorts. "I think she's just fine the way she is." Bo says. "Stuff it." Lizzy snaps. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"You mean he's involved with those crooks that tried to sell Dad those hot parts a bit ago. The ones you tried to arrest him for?" Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Too bad you're not allergic." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I noticed that. It's like I've seen him before but I don't know where." Lizzy agrees. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Don't ask me ask him." Lizzy says pointing the finger at Uncle Jesse. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"She did, don't know if it made it past the dryer. I don't trust him either." Lizzy says climbing into the cruiser. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I understand." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Cooter is a jerk who thinks I'm still 17. I went swimming with Bo and forgot to put a t-shirt back on when we finished. He saw my swimsuit and freaked." Lizzy says finishing the tire. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah that's why I had to bring you in." Uncle Jesse replies. Cue anyone.