Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Well do you?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"You're acting like a two year old. Maybe that's why I'm not gonna go anywhere with you." Lizzy responds. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Of course." Luke says. He takes the keys and climbs into the car pulling out and radioing Lizzy. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"You can't just get along with her for a few minutes?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Luke nods sticking his hand out for the keys. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I'm going home now and you, well you can stay here or you can go home but you sure as heck ain't coming with me." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Tommy? You think it'd be alright if I could talk to Luke if you stayed?" Lizzy asks gently. Tom looks at Lizzy and sees how fragile she looks. He knows it is more than likely just a ploy to get him to bend but he couldn't help it. "You sure, Dragonfly?" "Yeah, please." "Alright." Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
Luke lowers the bow and smiles. "What do you say we get outta here? And we need to let Lizzy know that Julie's alright." Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy nods and takes Bo's hand leading him outside. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Don't forget to stop in town Cooter may have your car fixed." Luke says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Sure." "Bo can we go?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"You can walk. I'm sure someone will pick up a hitchhiker." Luke says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I'm sure." Bo sulks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Didn't you fight with your brothers Uncle Jesse?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Now your best bet is probably to walk away." Luke says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Julie come here." Luke says. "Jason move a muscle and I won't hesitate in firing." Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Ok." Bo says. "Lizzy you want to go out for the night. I'll take you dancing." Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Are what?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.