Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "The same I did in high school. He's sweet and charming and perfect for Julie if he can pass the tests I know you and Luke are gonna give him." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  2. "Maybe he's waiting for things to cool down a bit. Why try again when he's got Rosco and Enos and apparently two members of the highway patrol out on the look out for him?" Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  3. "Alright." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  4. "Consider it a complement because I could have called you a monkey." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  5. "Let's just wait and see." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  6. "I don't know. He beat out of the city soon after he paid Cooter for the work on his car. Maybe he did leave and he ain't coming back." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  7. "I know and it will but you don't need to swear about it." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  8. Lizzy smiles and kisses Bo. "See you know when I made you've been trained well my tame lion." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  9. "And it's not possible for you to sleep on your other side?" Bo asks. "Watch your language young lady." Uncle Jesse scolds. Cue anyone.
  10. "I'm thinking that's Brian." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  11. "It's possible darlin'. You just be careful now. I don't want you to hurt yourself any more." Uncle Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
  12. "So no one is gonna tell him." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  13. "I know you are sweetie but they're trained professionals and not really backwoods country sheriffs like we have around here." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  14. "Your mother is bothered by a lot of things and I can't believe you'd believe a Hogg. As long as you love yourself it shouldn't matter what you look like as long as you think you're beautiful. Which you are by the way." Uncle Jesse answers. Cue anyone.
  15. "He has a partner on the Georgia State Highway Patrol and they're after the Car thieves." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  16. Uncle Jesse smiles and pick up the pen handing it to his niece. "So are you gonna tell your Uncle Jesse why you've done this to yourself?" Cue anyone.
  17. "Brilliant idea." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  18. "Well fine if you want to rush me...Kevin asked Julie to marry him and she said yes." Lizzy says shrugging and then turning to walk away. Cue anyone.
  19. "Don't push yourself too hard just do the best you can." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  20. "I know." Lizzy admits. Cue anyone.
  21. Lizzy bolts out the back door and flies to the back forty with Bo looking on. "Hey Bo, stop staring you're gonna catch a couple of flies." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  22. "Yeah she was but with our help she made it through." Uncle Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
  23. Lizzy smiled and waved at the cowboy flirtatiously in hopes to incite Bo's temper and make him dance with her hopefully getting his mind off Kevin and Julie. Cue anyone.
  24. "Of course." Uncle Jesse says. "Hey Luke is Lizzy alright?" Bo asks. Luke hangs his head sighing. "She's awake but...I don't know she's still convinced there's no reason to press charges against Brian and that he'll win on a temporary insanity plea." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  25. "What is it?" Daisy asks. "Julie's getting married. Her boyfriend Kevin just asked her after talking to Uncle Jesse. Isn't that so sweet?" Lizzy asks. "Absolutely. It'll be nice to have a wedding after what we've been through today. Besides they're always big in Hazzard." Daisy says. "Yup just got to go tell the boys; hope they don't kill him." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.