Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Sweating For The County
"At first it was. But now I'm not sure what it is." Uncle Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I don't know honey just stay with me." Bo says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Because James listened to me like a good kid and got his flu shot just like I did." Uncle Jesse replied. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"This can't be good." Bo mutters. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I guess we'll just have to wait for a doctor." Luke says. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I know." Bo answers. "But if we're lucky Scarlett won't ever find out what he did to help her friend." Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Hmmm. Maybe she thinks you're sicker than you had been." Luke suggested. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Of course I'd duck." Then in a whisper he adds, "Don't talk about Lizzy right now the more charming this nurse finds me the quicker she'll get a doctor in to see you." Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Any reason why she'd want you to stay awake right now?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Of course I just love my little sister to bits." Bo says flashing a charming smile. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Hey there sis, how you feeling?" Bo asked. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
Bo smirked at his sister and helped her follow the nurse. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Is there any way a sweet thing like yourself could get us in to see a doctor faster?" Bo asked working his charm. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I know darlin' I know." Bo says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Uncle Jesse nodded and continued. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I know." Bo explains the problem to the nurse at the desk who tells them to have a seat. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"That is interesting." Uncle Jesse mutters picking up the newspaper and doing the crossword. Cue anyone.