Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Who Julie or the nurse?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  2. "He just walked into the room. He's not gonna know just by looking at Julie, now both of you relax. Stop jumping the gun." Uncle Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
  3. "What led you to that conclusion?" Bo asks sarcastically. Cue anyone.
  4. "I would not go that far." Lizzy says quickly. Cue anyone.
  5. Finally after forever the doctor enters the room. "Well what's she got?" Luke asks the doctor. Cue anyone.
  6. "Ha Ha, I forgot to laugh. You think you're funny? Ok try this one. What is the only animal that has four knees?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
  7. "As long as you believe it yourself when you tell her." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  8. "I'll think you've got bigger things to worry about." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  9. "Rhetorical question wasn't asking for an answer." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  10. After a while Lizzy wakes up and looks around stretching just like a cat. "You're back." Lizzy says yawning. Cue anyone.
  11. "I've got a hunch but we'll wait for the doctor to make sure I'm right." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  12. "Don't worry it'll be alright. Where is that doctor?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
  13. The doctor nodded and checked on both of the girls before leaving. Cue anyone.
  14. "Come on Uncle Jesse, surely you know." Luke prodded. Cue anyone.
  15. "Drat you've caught on to my clever little plan." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  16. "No she doesn't. I've got to check on some things are you gonna stick around?" Doctor Sims asks. Cue anyone.
  17. "I don't know. Uncle Jesse?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  18. "It was to me. You remember it don't you?" Bo says. Cue anyone.
  19. "It's an interesting thought. Move Julie to Angel's room and give Lizzy her own room...I'll think about that. Maybe you should try to explain to Julie that you don't want her back." Doctor suggests. Cue anyone.
  20. "I didn't find out until a bit ago." Luke says. "I didn't want you to panic so I didn't tell you. I'm sorry but I do hope you understand." Uncle Jesse said. Cue anyone.
  21. "Uh uh come on stay with me. Remember that time I spread it around the school that you danced in your undies sometimes?" Bo said hoping to anger her. Cue anyone.
  22. "Angel and Micheal really are none of my business to be telling you. Aside from that I fear the damage you cause being around Julie is nothing compared to the happiness you bring your sister. I could ask you to leave but I think that would reverse the situation." Doctor Sims answered. Cue anyone.
  23. "You've had it before about six years ago. Maybe you have a weaker immune system than the rest of us." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  24. "Come on Jules, just stay with me. Don't fall asleep." Bo prods. Cue anyone.
  25. "I've been thinking that." The doctor says. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.