Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Not if she had to have a letter for a recruiter. He would have given it to her and she would have stuck it in there now I've got to call my dad and tell him the prognosis." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  2. "With the way you were looking at Julie, I figured you must be some kind of idiot." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  3. Sarah rolls her eyes and walks out of the room and into Lizzy's. "Hi I'm Sarah, I hear you're Lizzy." Sarah says. "Yeah that would be me." Lizzy answers. "This is my little brother Brian." Cue anyone.
  4. "Maybe it's not about the ASVAB maybe it's results to a med exam she had to have." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  5. "Now why don't I believe that?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  6. "Are you saying I don't know how to interrogate people?" Sarah asks. Cue anyone.
  7. "Let's fix the brakes then we'll worry about what's in the envelope." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  8. "You like that." Lizzy asks grinning innocently. Cue anyone.
  9. "At least find out what she knows." Luke says. "I'll go." Sarah says. Cue anyone.
  10. Lizzy shines the flashlight on one brake line then on the other. "Two holes in each it would have taken a lot longer to fail than they thought. Someone didn't want to hurt her just stop her." Lizzy says coming out from under the car. She checks the brake fluid reservoir and finds it to be about half empty. "I'm gonna have to replace the brake lines. It's not gonna take long but I will need some help." Cue anyone.
  11. "Only because you drugged me." Lizzy spits. Cue anyone.
  12. "Top secret government organization." Luke sighs. "Maybe someone oughta go talk to Lizzy." Cue anyone.
  13. "Must be her Duke genes." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  14. "Depending on how much fluid was bled. If there are only two holes in the line then it wouldn't fail completely." Lizzy says sliding under the car. "Hand me a flashlight." Cue anyone.
  15. "What is knight industries?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  16. "Nothing just give me a hand and jack up the car so I can get this done. I think someone went and bled the brakes." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  17. "Maybe that's what she's getting checked out." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  18. "Did you answer?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  19. "Bo?" Lizzy asks looking around. Cue anyone.
  20. "But you did choke her." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  21. "Uh huh...We'll go with that theory but by your own admission you know something more than you're telling me. Tell me about Knight Industries." Lizzy says skeptically. Cue anyone.
  22. Lizzy nods and kneels by the car looking at the brake line. "Hey Bo, want to give me a hand?" Lizzy calls. Cue anyone.
  23. "No, she better not be or you'll have a lot of explaining to do. I think Jason may have hurt her bad enough earlier that she may have wanted to get it checked out." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  24. "No," Lizzy says with a straight face. "According to the LA times Mike Traceur was shot by the FBI in a subway." Cue anyone.
  25. Soon they pull in at home just in time to see The Mouse pull up as well. "Hey Lizzy." Luke says. "Hey Luke, what's wrong with her?" Lizzy asks. "Mono." Luke says. "Not fun, what's wrong with her car?" "Something about the brakes." Luke answers. As Lizzy takes a look Luke helps get Julie inside. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.