Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Yeah she did. About two seconds before Bo tackled him. I don't think I've ever seen Bo that mad not even that time with the Carnival of Thrills." Luke says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy swallows hard at Bo's statement. "That's it stick your foot in it." Richard mutters. "How bout you tell me why you think I should or shouldn't join the Army." Lizzy suggests. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"It's alright. She's getting her X-rays right now. She's safe." Bo says more to himself than to Julie. "Turns out Kevin's partner Brian is Lizzy's younger brother." Luke throws in. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy smiles through her tears and wraps her arms around Bo. "I'm glad your proud Bo, and as sexist as this comment sounds it's true. They don't put females on the front lines. I'm not worried about her. I still don't know what I'm gonna do though." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
When Bo didn't respond Luke sighs. "Jason kidnapped her, Brian, and Kevin and in a fight to get away Jason kicked Lizzy in the knee. Doc wants a few X-rays to find out what's wrong." Luke responds. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"She wouldn't tell me just that he wasn't going to see the birth of their son." Lizzy says. "She's just like her mama." Sue whispers to Rich. "Just like someone else I know too. As long as he puts up a good distraction she can't stay mad." Rich answers. "Oh don't get me wrong I'm still mad I just won't waste my energy yelling at him." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I think so." Luke says. "What's wrong with Bo?" Uncle Jesse asks. "He's worried about Lizzy." Luke says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Billy Andrews. I hear he was serving with your cousin's squad." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Don't try what?" Luke asks as Bo was deep in thought. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"You don't know that you can not promise me that if you left you'd be coming home. And I will not end up like Katie. Pregnant and left to raise a kid on my own." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Hey Julie, how are you feeling?" Luke asks entering the room. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Bo looks at his feet when Lizzy doesn't answer then sighs. "Look I know you're angry, if it was me I'd be angry too but why are you so against me being a Marine? You aren't this way against Luke." "Because I swore after my friend Katie lost her Marine boyfriend to the war I would never fall for a Marine. I'm not against Luke because I don't love him like I do you. Marines and Soldiers see the front lines of the war and it's more likely that we'll lose them. I can't lose you. I really can not lose the only man I have ever loved. Why do you have to go? Why did you have to sign up in the first place." Lizzy asks with tears in her eyes. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Bo nods and lets Brian help Lizzy into a wheelchair. After that Bo, Luke, and Kevin leave to go see Lizzy as the doctor instructs them to the X-ray room. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"What that he's not coming home?" Lizzy spits. "He's a Duke Bo and if Luke can make it home from Nam then Jeb will make it home eventually." "Son if I were in your place I'd put your cousin out of your mind and use as much of that southern charm you've got left to calm her down. It's not the Davenports she got her temper from it's her mama and she was a firecracker. There's nothing you can do about your cousin right now but there is something you can do about your girlfriend." Rich says softly. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I told you I don't care, my brother or my boyfriend make the decision quickly or I'll go alone." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"That's it?" Lizzy asks. "You're upset over your cousin and that's why you dropped the bomb that not only are you a Marine Reservist, which in my opinion is the worst kind of military man there is, but also that you're leaving in less than a week for training. They've turned you into a real jarhead. You're not the boy I fell in love with and I doubt that I will ever see you as the sweet plowboy I met a few years ago." Lizzy spits. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Sister?" Bo asks quietly. "Hey Rock, paper, scissors, I don't care just figure out who's going so I can get down to X-ray and find out how much revenge I'm gonna get on this idiot." Lizzy barks. "Temper, temper." Luke warns. Cue anyone.